Posted: 10 years ago
Really a big shock ! Chaska Meyer ranking is 56 !
26 to 56 ( - 30 ) 😲😲😲😲
What happened ! Plz be active all .
Tough I m new here .. I don't know so many ppl here
Hi Vishal :)

As u said u r aware of members in the forum.. I will tell u that we are really not interested in all this cmranking. We enjoy tge enjoy..discussing the show. We are not into competitions with other forums n we dont really understand the working of this ranking. We care for trp mainly becos show existense depends on that.

We have lots of fun discussing. Do take part in that. You will enjoy.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Hi Vishal :)

As u said u r aware of members in the forum.. I will tell u that we are really not interested in all this cmranking. We enjoy tge enjoy..discussing the show. We are not into competitions with other forums n we dont really understand the working of this ranking. We care for trp mainly becos show existense depends on that.

We have lots of fun discussing. Do take part in that. You will enjoy.

Oh ..k.! But the members are quite less here ..active members..
Yes, Vishal. As this CM ranking doesn't have anything related to the show or it in anyway can't hurt the image of the show, so it is a waste of time to care about it.
It can be improved by making more topics and discussing.
But, we support healthy and good discussions(though we sometimes starts chatting in the threads😆), and we mostly try our bests to discuss maximum things in one or two threads itself. So, the forum doesn't get crowded with too many threads and makes it confusing for members. 😊
Please, participate. 😊
Exactly. We dont open too many threads. Keep our discussion to one or two threads. And we are not pagal fans😆 We love to discuss the show, appreciate the show as well as criticize the show too...and u must be happy that there are very few members...it will be easy for you to remember😆

@Ahsaan...Finally...Azaadi!!!😆
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Yes, Vishal. As this CM ranking doesn't have anything related to the show or it in anyway can't hurt the image of the show, so it is a waste of time to care about it.
It can be improved by making more topics and discussing.
But, we support healthy and good discussions(though we sometimes starts chatting in the threads😆), and we mostly try our bests to discuss maximum things in one or two threads itself. So, the forum doesn't get crowded with too many threads and makes it confusing for members. 😊
Please, participate. 😊

Thanks for the information guys😳
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Exactly. We dont open too many threads. Keep our discussion to one or two threads. And we are not pagal fans😆 We love to discuss the show, appreciate the show as well as criticize the show too...and u must be happy that there are very few members...it will be easy for you to remember😆

@Ahsaan...Finally...Azaadi!!!😆

lol.. Ur correct

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

wheee lol 😆 but who cares about CM when we hv our interest in show 😊 
i agree with shwetha 😊
Originally posted by angelic.pari

wheee lol 😆 but who cares about CM when we hv our interest in show 😊 
i agree with shwetha 😊

ok                  
🤣 
TOO MUCH RAAVI BHASHANING...SWEETY CONTROL FREAK BEHAVIOUR AND PINKY...WELL...