jas_ArSha_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
THE GRAND PROPOSAL
A SS OS
MY F IRST WORK ON SWARON {THIS IS JAS KA SS SHE HAD WRITTEN IT EARLIER I M JUTS POSTING IT ON HER BEHALF}

The grand proposal

swayam had decided that he would take the very first step and propose to his siren sharon and tell her that he wanted her to be hs and only his forver

But destiny was planning smething else

Next day in college

swayam  met sharon in the college  and as usual their llhh. They all finished with their classes by 4 in the evening and then

Swayam  got a message  -meet me in the atrium at 8 in the evenng swayam could not understand who had sent it as the sender this not give his name but stil he smiled and read the message.he was over excited and went to his house .he was looking as hot and charming

and at 8 pm he reached the college

As he entered the atrium the lights went off. Soothing tune was played and in front he saw a projector .and  infront of him he saw a remote .he went and played the projector nd he saw his journey with sharon right from their first meet  to till today there hug   .as he saw this video a wide smile appeared on his face.he realised who all had done this\\

As soon as the video  finished  a small little girl came to  him and said,"bhaiya ye loh aur dii ne kaha tha aap ne  yeh letter pad kar waha jaana hai.".Swayam kissed the liitle girl on her forehead and gave her a chocolate.the letter said that he should reach the rehearsal hall  On the way he found lot of small things  which  were  pictures of the special moments spent together.

Swayam  reached the reahersal hall and someone he saw a blindfold being kept on the table.he tied the blindfold around his eyes and then the song began to play pehla nasha pehla khuamar

Then sharon entered and she was also blind folded

and then they did dance together-

chaahe tum kuchh na kaho, maine sun liya
ke saathi pyaar ka mujhe chun liya
chun liya, maine sun liya

sharon did a  little piece of floor work

pehla nasha pehla khumaar, naya pyaar hai naya intjaar
kar lu main kya apana haal aye dil-e-bekaraar
mere dil-e-bekaraar tu hi bata
pehla nasha pehla khuma

and then

the swayam did his set of steps

(udata hi firu inn hawaao mein kahi
ya main jhul jaau in ghataao mein kahi) - (2)
ek kar du aasmaan jamin, kaho yaaro kya karu kya nahi
pehla nasha pehla khumaar

they came close to each other so close that sharon hair was touching swayam face, so close that they cold hear each others heart beat

(usane baat ki kuchh aise dhang se
sapane de gaya woh hajaaro rang ke) - (2)
reh jaau jaise main haar ke, aur chume woh mujhe pyaar se
mere dil-e-bekaraar

sharon then turned back and tried to move but swayam hel her hand and pulled her close to himself.sharon back was touching swayam chest,he came close and kissed her nape this  brought shivers down her back

pehla nasha pehla khuma

sharon tried to move but swaym lifted her and in the way that sharon could toch the wall of the rehearsal hall/

he brought her down and held her tightly from her waist and lifted her again,all this while sharoon was not at all scared cuz she had complete faith on swayam and then swayam carried her to the mirrior of the rh and blocked her way from his hand

pehla nasha pehla khuma

sharon got free from his catch took out her blind fold and ran away, swayam  took out his blind fold and smiled and remembered all the moments they had spent together and smiled and played with his hair

he came down tothe atrium and then again lights went off.then a dim light switched on and he saw sharon in frnt of him on her kees and she said

"tum meri life mein aaye oh maine jaana pyaar kya hota hai.mai shuru se aapko galat samajhti rahi lekin aap ne hamesha  m,eri madat  ki. Hamesha mera saath diya.aap sepyaar kab hua pata hi nahi laga , aap se dosti kark maine friendship ka ek naya pehlu dekha, aap k saath bitaya har pal mere liye bahut kimti hota hai, aap ne mujhe meri life mein 3rd aur sabse important D diya dil.main aaj aap o apne  majnu ko hamesha hmaesha k liye apna banana chahti hu.  I REALLY REALLY LOVE U A LOT AND WANT U TO BE A PART OF MY LIFE AND ME FOREVER AND EVER TILL DEATH DOES US APART."

swayam  was completely touched by this  sweet liitle gesture of his  sirenuhe maid her stand and said :" I LOVE U 2 MY SIREN SHARON then their llhh

now  plzzz do hit the like button and waiting for ur  comments

and thnk u deep di

Edited by jas112 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaRon_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Res..me first

unres..finally pad liya..๐Ÿ˜Ž

its awesome jasleen

swayam is so cute..gave a chocolate to the girl..and so is shar playing a video of their tym together๐Ÿ˜ณ

shron ka confession was nicely written ๐Ÿ‘

and sharon toh sharon hai..doing it a grand way is her wayโญ๏ธ

and seriously vo swayam ko aap bula rhi thi???๐Ÿ˜†

Loved the os..u should seriously write more..

Ps- to write more u have to get well jaldi se and for that u have to stop troubling ur friends(apu and doctor friends bhi๐Ÿ˜ณ) ..and i knw my comment did not make any sense so sorry jassy..will try harder next tym๐Ÿค“

Pps- Apurva mam..u should consider urself lucky that i edited so soon with a comment of a very big length..it generally takes me weeks to edit...so now u should finally relax nhi toh...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

- ur veru๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by SwaRon_rocks - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
will read n edit...

get well soon jas๐Ÿ˜ณ
bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
get well soon jass
 and lovely work ๐Ÿ‘