Do Dil Ek Jaan

HELLOO! :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mina H

Goldie

Mina H

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Hi guyz I am Mina, before I get chatting I will give my intro as you guyz already know my name I live in Canada and madly in love HINDI SERAILS!! My craze started with KKSBKBT... WAIT before eveyone thinks I am like a 40+ women, I am 21yrz old, I used to watch kyunki saas.. when i think i was around 7-8yrz old! after that came ALOT of shows and also WENT alot of shows!!! But one show that stuck to my heart is DMG... for the people to watched it know excatly what I went through when it ended, and for the people who didnt watch it... I am sorry we cant be friends!! lolzTongue

anyways coming to JAAN, I am super excited about this show i think it will be amazing! but unfortunitly i wont be able to watch this show till saturday #worklifeCryCry

so I just wanted to know why would you guyz wana watch this show??

For me I really like the unique love story that they will protray, like i think it doesnt matter if you hindi, muslim, sikh, christain, budhism etc etc, LOVE is important and to be honest you can find LOVE anywhere, with anyone wheater it maybe with the same sex!

So yea anyone who opens this post, please reply back with your intro... and why you would wana watch this show! Smile

Edited by Mina H - 02 June 2013 at 9:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-honeybees22RantaraolicZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HELLOO! :)" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
use Do dil ek jaan members introduction thread to introduce urself

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-ParinLyksShakti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.