Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

India-Forums

   

Do Dil Ek Jaan Forum HELP DESK (Page 69)

DeadDevil IF-Sizzlerz
DeadDevil
DeadDevil

Joined: 11 July 2008
Posts: 22584

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minni147

Originally posted by DeadDevil

can someone plz tell me the current track in show.i hvn't watched it after satya's entry..
thx...
DM & Antu's Family accepts Rantara's Marriage on the Other Hand Sattu Tries his Best to Spoil Marriage, at the same Time During shaadi DM Send Aman to Antara to reveal Truth behind her Father's Death & He Say Lie that Raghu Killed her father... Hearing this She goz 2 Mandup & Ask Raghu what ever she heard from Aman iz that True??? In 2maro's Episode She gonna Slap Raghu & Breaks Her Shaadi  CryCryCry
PS I'm Sorry If I Confused Tongue I gave in Short 
thx for info dear..
@bold..that's exactly i was confused about..
thanks..DM is such a bi**h..
n m more angry on Aman...he could hv speak the truth too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rantaraolic

Minni147 IF-Rockerz
Minni147
Minni147

Joined: 25 February 2012
Posts: 6721

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeadDevil

Originally posted by Minni147

Originally posted by DeadDevil

can someone plz tell me the current track in show.i hvn't watched it after satya's entry..
thx...
DM & Antu's Family accepts Rantara's Marriage on the Other Hand Sattu Tries his Best to Spoil Marriage, at the same Time During shaadi DM Send Aman to Antara to reveal Truth behind her Father's Death & He Say Lie that Raghu Killed her father... Hearing this She goz 2 Mandup & Ask Raghu what ever she heard from Aman iz that True??? In 2maro's Episode She gonna Slap Raghu & Breaks Her Shaadi  CryCryCry
PS I'm Sorry If I Confused Tongue I gave in Short 
thx for info dear..
@bold..that's exactly i was confused about..
thanks..DM is such a bi**h..
n m more angry on Aman...he could hv speak the truth too...
Actually DM blackmail Aman that if she don't lie to Antu she will Kill Aman's Sis & Her Family AngryAngry becoz of this Reason he Lied Antu not only that during Antu & Aman's Conversation DM stand Behind & Observes everything so bechara Aman he dozn't have any scope 2 Tell the Real Truth CryOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeadDevilsonu-monuRantaraolic

sweetieswagata IF-Rockerz
sweetieswagata
sweetieswagata

Joined: 03 September 2013
Posts: 5645

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me how can i post pics in the forum??
i m not able to do so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rantaraolic

Rantaraolic IF-Sizzlerz
Rantaraolic
Rantaraolic

Joined: 29 August 2013
Posts: 11251

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetieswagata

can anyone tell me how can i post pics in the forum??
i m not able to do so

http://imgur.com/ Go on this site

upload pic by clicking on computer and then upload it!

then you will get loads of options on right---copy paste the code below this heading 

BBCode (message boards & forums)



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minni147sonu-monu

sweetieswagata IF-Rockerz
sweetieswagata
sweetieswagata

Joined: 03 September 2013
Posts: 5645

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alishamerchant

Originally posted by sweetieswagata

can anyone tell me how can i post pics in the forum??
i m not able to do so

http://imgur.com/ Go on this site

upload pic by clicking on computer and then upload it!

then you will get loads of options on right---copy paste the code below this heading 

BBCode (message boards & forums)



thanks Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rantaraolic

Niyaz_Lover Goldie
Niyaz_Lover
Niyaz_Lover

Joined: 28 September 2013
Posts: 1392

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
when did raghu first call antu miss kaul? pm me the answer plz
Siya.S Newbie
Siya.S
Siya.S

Joined: 23 September 2013
Posts: 8

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
oh god yaa wat jst hapned in tdays episodeCryCry not happng yaaaCry santras marraige is jst not happngErmmThumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rantaraolic

Rantaraolic IF-Sizzlerz
Rantaraolic
Rantaraolic

Joined: 29 August 2013
Posts: 11251

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siya.S

oh god yaa wat jst hapned in tdays episodeCryCry not happng yaaaCry santras marraige is jst not happngErmmThumbs Down
dear this is help thread...u can post here if u have any Q's and need help..for such things you either comment on a post which is relatable or make ur own post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Thread 1 Rantara SS JAAN (UPDATE part 23 pg148)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: pampz   Replies: 1220   Views: 80367

pampz 1220 80367 07 May 2014 at 5:37am by pampz
Do dil ek jaan members introduction

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

Author: ParinLyksShakti   Replies: 227   Views: 12526

ParinLyksShakti 227 12526 15 January 2014 at 3:24pm by srikarsai98
Do Dil Ek Jaan TV Show Picture Gallery (No Comments Plz)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 1188   Views: 129328

.Tanya. 1188 129328 15 October 2013 at 1:46am by .Tanya.
Do Dil Ek Jaan- Aug 14- Reactions!

Author: IIdewaaneII   Replies: 9   Views: 989

IIdewaaneII 9 989 15 August 2013 at 6:49am by chunkysony
Nautanki Telefilms' Madhubala and Do Dil Ek Jaan

2

Author: ZaYaHolic   Replies: 11   Views: 1092

ZaYaHolic 11 1092 15 August 2013 at 5:03am by PrincessN

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index