Do Dil Ek Jaan Forum HELP DESK - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
But tanya...how come it will help us...

I think this problem is only solved by Dev team or crator of this forum...I am only a member of this forum...
Originally posted by tintin0602

yes i have an account on twitter. do u also?

Yep ...give me ur id...we meet over ther soon...
Ok so I have been noticing that the shows on Life Ok are colored weird and not clear like other shows on other channels. Like at many parts the actor's and actress's faces seem to be colored bright orange or green it looks really odd. But uploaded videos seem to perfectly fine. So my question was is this happening with everyone? And also if there is a way to fix it or is it a general problem from the channel's side?

Please let me know 

Thanks😊
there is something called #helpdesk in the forum .. go refer to that ... and it's already being discussed there... there is no need to flood the forum .. i hope u understand !
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

Why dont we not able to stat any poll on this forum...

It shows error...why????

**EDITED

ab ts working Kavs 

i tried n t worked ...meaning wo pg open ho rha hain

i didnt clicked on final post button ...although
Edited by _TaNi_ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by _TaNi_

**EDITED

ab ts working Kavs 

i tried n t worked ...meaning wo pg open ho rha hain

i didnt clicked on final post button ...although

but in this forum its not dear...
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

but in this forum its not dear...
yes its not working .. i just checked its saying error .. kavs suggestion /comments mein ek topic bana .. wo log solve kar denge .. it will take time coz they r busy and most of d time ignore for comments and all .. but as it is technical error they will look into it .. keep on commenting there.. kuch nahi hua to vijay bhai will see...  
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

yes its not working .. i just checked its saying error .. kavs suggestion /comments mein ek topic bana .. wo log solve kar denge .. it will take time coz they r busy and most of d time ignore for comments and all .. but as it is technical error they will look into it .. keep on commenting there.. kuch nahi hua to vijay bhai will see...

I already made one...but no reply...
Ok so I have been noticing that the shows on Life Ok are colored weird and not clear like other shows on other channels. Like at many parts the actor's and actress's faces seem to be colored bright orange or green it looks really odd. But uploaded videos seem to perfectly fine. So my question was is this happening with everyone? And also if there is a way to fix it or is it a general problem from the channel's side? Is it eventually going to get resolved?

Please let me know 

Thanks😊
Edited by sparkle0920 - 10 years ago
can we have an attendence sheet in this forum?
i think this will increase the forum activity and raise the ranking