PSH season 2: Episode 24 - NO COMMENTS PLEASE

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

@ 

@
Advertising Manager -

Directed By -   
  today we are starting episode no 21... Have fun !!!

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMMENTS ON THIS TREAD !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail

HELLO  friends  and  fellow  IF  members.  This is our very  own production  for  PSH season two, where we will attempt to bring life once again to a show we all love and miss.  I  invite all of you  to please  support  as it is done with a lot of love an dedication by  our very own  IF members. before we get started  I  would  like to make  a very  important request /Rule.

*  Please  refrain form commenting  on this thread unless you are playing a part of  one of the characters., but if you  like  what is being said  feel free to hit the like button.
 All your comments and  feed back which off course we would like to hear, call it our own TRP's  LOL   can be left at another thread made especially  for that. But  just for the sake of a smooth flow  keep this thread just the episode. Thank  You for your  understanding and Support.

* This is just a spoof and is intended for  fun.  we have no intention of offending any one and if we do we  aplogise, but trust you will take it in the spirit  it is intended as  that is  appreciation for a great TV  show concept!

:ALL CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL AND BARE NO RESEMBLANCE TO THE ACTORS PERSONALITY. ALL ACTORS ARE MEMBERS/FANS OF THE PHIR SUBAH HOGI FORUM 

Gulabiya 
Uma (Aditiya's mother, Gigi) 

Bundel Khand,  the home of  Powerful Thakurs  who rule  the community  with their power and money.  It is  also  the home of the Bedia Tribe.   And the age old tradition of  Raai  dancing.  Over the years  this  Raai  tradition has gotten twisted , and what was once a dance of  joy and worship to the Gods  became one of entertainment and debauchery   to the Thakurs.
 Who Prey on the  poverty and helplessness of these  women.  Society  says  A thakur and a bedni  can never get married and for years it was a beleif that was  etched so deep that even the though of such a think caused a  shock!.
  Ohhh but  nothing is impossible, and Thakur Vickram Singh   proved that   when he fell in love with  and married a bedia  girl Sugni.  
 Sugni proved that it was possible when she deared to dream of marriage and a respectable life. Amidst all the oppositions and misunderstandings , they  finally  got married.  Today their marriage stands as an example  to society  that  you can  dear to dream! ... However not all are happy  with it. The community  is still  no accepting of such a relation, infact some people  are waitng to see it fall.
So can  Thakur Vickram Singh and Sugni's union stand the test of time and society.  Will this  Thakur Family  be able to change the minds of the others in the community... 
  Lets us find out  as we see if  this community  will say ...PHIR SUBAH HOGI...back ground music.

ronshaan thumbnail
Please give us few min and share your views PHS 2 Episode reviews

direct link -

if you Like our drama and wanna show us how much you appreciate our work please Leave your comments here

Appreciate the stars here

direct Link -

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its a couple of days after Amu's accident.

The family is having breakfast in the dining room.

Amrita who is still suffering from a headache and occasional dizzy spell has come downstairs under Adi's watchful gaze.

As they are finishing breakfast, TVS's mobile rings.
Edited by payal7 - 10 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Vickram : Hello?  yes...tell me.. He listens  for a few minutes  Thank  You!

After  terminating the call  vickram sit in  thought for a few moments  he  could feel the scuriouse stares  of the  other around the  table. Better  to get this  over with he thought.  He clears his throat   calling every one's attention  towards him.
  Bahut dino  se mere  man  mey  ek shak tha...abhi abhi  voh  shak   yakeen  mein badla  hain. Lagta hain ki  Amrita  ki accicent ...Digvijai  ne ki  hain.  aur yeh  accident nahi  jaan  buj kar kiya hain .
 (I  was  suspecting  something a long  for a few days. My  suspicions  just turned into belief. It seems that   Digvijai  was  responsible   for  Amritas accident...and this  accident  was not an accident but it was  done  dilibrately! )

There was a collective  gasp at the table ...every one looking at him  in shock.  Vickram turned  to Maa Sahib
 Maa mujhe nahi  lagata  ki  hum aur interzar karna chaiye ...
 (Maa  I don't think we  should wait any  longer)
Ms nods  her head  as he turns  his atterntion to Kuhu.

Kuhu,  papers   tayaad  hain, bas   tere  dastakhat  bakhi  hain... tum...aaj  kardongone  naa,,,mujhe  aaj  hi vaha  poonchnana  hain. (  Kuhu the papers  are ready  all that is needed is your signature, please do it today, as I want to  deliver it today  itself!)
 Kuhu  looks at him for a long moment  then she to nods  siliently.

Vickram breathes  a sigh  of relief and smiles at her resureingly.  He knew this was not easy  for her.   Thinking to himself...
AAj  hi  mein  yeh  divorce  papers   Jwala Singh and  uski  dhakkan  ki  mou pe mardongee.  Uski  yeh  majal  mere  parivar  ki  saath  kehl khelna hain...deakh na aaj  mey  un dono  ki  accha khabar  lenge. 
 (Today  i will deliver the divorce  papers  to Jwala  Singh  and his   son   throwing it in there faces, how dear  he try  to play  with my  family... see today I  will  teach  both of them a lesson!)

payal7 thumbnail

Kuhu turns to Amrita and says ...I am soo sorry

Amrita automatically reaches out and squeezes Kuhu's hand that is resting on the table and says...Don't apologise its not your fault. 

She smiles and says...see I am may not be from a Thakur parivar but hanging around with you guys have made as tough as you guys so I am fine.

Kuhu nods and then gets up. Everyone looks at her and she says quietly...I am going to my room.

MS nods and says...yes you go I will come up shortly.

As Kuhu starts to walk out of the dining area the rest of the family start to get up...

MS says very quietly, still watching Kuhu, I would like to speak to you all.

They all sit down.

Once Kuhu is out of sight, MS turns back and looks at them all.
payal7 thumbnail

She looks around the table and says...when the divorce papers are delivered this family is going to a face...an unprecedented crisis.

Jwala Thakur will use all and any means necessary in this battle including what has happened between Vikram, Sugni and Adi.   

Don't forget he is head of Panchayat and he will leave no stone unturned in dragging this family's name through the mud.

The last time this family faced a crisis it became a public spectacle.

That will never happen again.
payal7 thumbnail

MS turns towards Vikram as he says...Maa don't worry I will handle it.

She smiles at him, pats his hand resting on the table and says...hum jante hai (I know you will)...but it is every member of this family's responsibility to stand behind and support you rather than challenging your actions / going against them.

If there are questions, disagreements then aamene samne baath kaar clear them, come and tell me but resolve them within these four walls.

Outside everyone will present a united front!!!!!

To do that old issues need to be put to bed, she looks at Vikram and Aditya as she says this.

Vikram was about to speak but is interupted ... 
ronshaan thumbnail
Adi says

**Naniji, Jwala Thakur can say what he likes ...it will not change anything. For me Sugni will always be Mamaji's Life and a very good friend and anything I do in relation to her will be in context of those relationships. **

He continues,

**the one thing I have learnt is that life is not black and white, right and wrong there are many things that need to be taken into account when making decisions. I promise you if I have questions, disagree with anything I will speak to you and Mamaji before taking any action**

Adi looks at TVS who nods in agreement