six years old girl singing vulgar songs (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
who was tht?
btw i liked tht first girl frm kolkata..sonakshi,so sweet soothing voice,and very bubly kid.

infact i liked almost everyone frm kolkata..superv voice they have

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZurpallavi25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "six years old girl singing vulgar songs (Page 3)" in Indian Idol Junior forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zeeshan2000

zeeshan2000

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I agree with all of your comments folks.  However, another young boy who sang Oolala, with similar type of vulgarity in the lyrics, was not only appreciated by the judges, but Shreya participated in the song with her own lines and all "3-idots" rejoiced the song to their full extent.  Don't you think the lyrics in Oolala song are vulgar too? at least if they are coming out of an innocent 8 year old mouth, who is signing deliberately on the national television?

The judges didn't react to this song because it was their composition and female singer is the judge on the show.  Get real Vishal, Shekhar and Shreya Ghoshal...It's time to mend your ways and treat every child with the same yard-stick.

Zeeshan

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawadprincessgloryShahZurFaultInOurStars_Invincible_pallavi25

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
@zeeshan i totally agree when that boy was singing everyone started praising and they scolded the girl and her mother for their choice of songs really partiality and pathetic

ShahZurpallavi25

bluesz

bluesz

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged

I have seen three year old kids singing these kinds of songs and the people who listen to it find it funny.We cant blame the mother alone here.In TV also we are seeing these kinds of songs often and makers promote their movies with these songs.

Why the judges are making a big fuss out of it.And they didn't react the same for the boy.Is all these stunts are for TRP.

irene_cShahZur

throughmysenses

IF-Dazzler

throughmysenses

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Let's not be judgmental abt the whole thing as we could clearly see from which background that family came from.The Kid's Mother herself is pushing her into this & the motive is clearly to earn Money & Fame at the cost of anything.Poor Kid had no clue abt whatever going on-that's the part hurt me most.& also,what kind of people request a 6-year old to sing such cheap,vulgar Songs?But again,in a World where 18 Month Olds are Raped,we can't expect much.

The Ohh-la-la Song sung by that Boy as mentioned by many here was equally irritating but smartly pulled off.But ooh-la-la's Lyrics are much less Vulgar & remember that the Boy was singing the Male part which is actually naughty at best.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Inferno-princessgloryNikhi.ShahZurmittijalebibasket_101

irene_c

Goldie

irene_c

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...honey booboo in the making...? Jk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I think it was a bit hypocritical for sure, but the boy sang something else and new other songs while the girl kept singing item songs for all 3 tries. I think it speaks volumes of our society and now little kids are being exposed to such inappropriate things at a young age.

Also, the girl's mother's words in the video-op was a bit disturbing and it seemed like she wanted her daughter to sing to provide for the house instead of singing as a hobby.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.ShahZurmittijalebipallavi25

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeeshan2000

I agree with all of your comments folks.  However, another young boy who sang Oolala, with similar type of vulgarity in the lyrics, was not only appreciated by the judges, but Shreya participated in the song with her own lines and all "3-idots" rejoiced the song to their full extent.  Don't you think the lyrics in Oolala song are vulgar too? at least if they are coming out of an innocent 8 year old mouth, who is signing deliberately on the national television?

The judges didn't react to this song because it was their composition and female singer is the judge on the show.  Get real Vishal, Shekhar and Shreya Ghoshal...It's time to mend your ways and treat every child with the same yard-stick.

Zeeshan

I noticed that too, and I agree, that boy shd have been reprimanded too, as he was singing a vulgar song and Shreya also sang alongwith him instead of rebuking him! Judges are always harsher on girls, Ive noticed that on all Indian reality shows! 

Edited by pallavi25 - 12 June 2013 at 12:49am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Indian Idol Junior Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.