India-Forums

six years old girl singing vulgar songs (Page 2)

sanjana_D3 IF-Dazzler
sanjana_D3
sanjana_D3

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
The girl was too young to decide what songs to sing.Her parents should have chosen much better songs rather then item songs.Even after the judges told her parents , her mother was still arguing ! 

Edited by sanjana_D3 - 03 June 2013 at 12:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
honestly...music composers n singers make these songs in the 1st place ...n moviemakers make them hugely popular by marketing them immensely and have A-listers perform in such songs alongwith vulgar picturisation...then y blame if some1 from the audience sings it!! y b soo preachy abt it suddenly jst coz they r on a children show...gaane banate samay where is all this sensitivity gone!!!

Edited by tere_mere - 03 June 2013 at 2:20am

ShahZur

acjbmb01 Groupbie
acjbmb01
acjbmb01

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_mere

honestly...music composers n singers make these songs in the 1st place ...n moviemakers make them hugely popular by marketing them immensely and have A-listers perform in such songs alongwith vulgar picturisation...then y blame if some1 from the audience sings it!! y b soo preachy abt it suddenly jst coz they r on a children show...gaane banate samay where is all this sensitivity gone!!!

I agree! Especially Shreya, who sings some item songs and she was singing 'Oh la la' along with the boy who came after...why didn't she object to the boy singing it? She even sang along with him.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

roop_ki_rani90Anikz003crazy4fawadNaina007MeredithShahZurhelen_of_troy_Invincible_

Meredith IF-Dazzler
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Yeah, its sad and shocking what parents put their child through for them to be in these reality shows.Shocked Parents should not force their kids at all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007prernacdaShahZur

Meredith IF-Dazzler
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjbmb01

I agree! Especially Shreya, who sings some item songs and she was singing 'Oh la la' along with the boy who came after...why didn't she object to the boy singing it? She even sang along with him.
I
Its all about double standards, dear. Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur_Invincible_

ShahZur IF-Rockerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

i agree with u. another bad one laila tere le ley gi , i think level of songs gone down

crazy4fawad

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjbmb01

Exactly!! wasnt that offensive!! i even tweeted to them abt it...but obviosly no response!!LOL

_Invincible_

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

i agree with u. another bad one laila tere le ley gi , i think level of songs gone down

True! these same guys make the songs...n then suddenly this sati savitri attitude when kids sing it!!Ouch

ShahZur

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Indian Idol Junior Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index