Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: loveableangel

You guys speak of islam but what happened to don't judge? We aren't gods we don't have that right. So zoya wears a skirt or any girl wears a skirt and that makes her a bad person? Yes Islam asks for modesty but still we are humans we need to stay within our limits. You don't have to wear a burka to be a perfect muslim

Completly agree with you I wear skirts it doesn't mean that
I am a bad girl and who are we to judge people GOd
Knows well He is the one who can judge
Us so I don't have any problem with Zoya
Wearing skirts
Sanju_ARain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
They gonna show Zoya wearing that skirt on Najma's insistence.. not by her own wish.. 
errah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
there are so unislamic things going on in QH, so i feel like hypocrites that i am against Zoya wearing skirt, but i have no problems with other things (such as touching between man and women) ðŸ˜³

pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm not a muslim... But i have loads of muslim friends and I live in an Islamic country with loads of interaction with the local community...

From what I have understoood over these years is that according to the religion a girl/female should not wear revealing clothes in front of men (except her husband)... but she can wear anything within the female community.

In this case also as per the spoilers it's shown that Zoe wears the skirt for Najma. It's just accidental that Maulavi and Asad come there. Asad again in this case is her betrothed (so I guess acceptable)... and as per the spoiler Maulavi does not see Zoe.

Having said all the above... I still can't relate to what was the necessity of introducing this ridiculous track 😲

BTW: Maulavi's untimely entry I'm sure would be Billo Rani's yet another chaal. 😡
Fatima2 thumbnail
i am totally agreeing with u...
I am sorry zoya but this time what u did was sooo not right n i am with asad...

Guys do u remember the scene when dilshad tells other women with saris, abt zoya's outfit that its completely covered...what abt now...i cant accept this being a muslim...zoya is right that islam has to be inside ur heart but u also have to follow what the messengers has said...(cover urself from top to the bottom)
immigreat54 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FlamingDesire.

I am really against the new track which shows Zoya wearing short skirt?  As you all know I love the show and its actor but this track is just pathetic, the show was said to be about a muslim society ðŸ˜• but what is being shown in the show is not the reality of our religion Islam...

I am against this track ðŸ¤¢

Just to bring in something controversial or to attract more audience, but I don't think thats a good idea. Jeans waghera hi kaafi hai, zoya never wore skirt in last 7-8 months and now suddenly, just to drag the story or may be deviate the paths of the 2 lovers.
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
trust cv's
they have definitely got some solid reason .
so please don't bounce on conclusion .
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

...I dont think even a Hindu or anyother religion following man lets the women of his house wear something like that revealing...   

That's true! 

If they really wanted to show this scene, I don't get why they didn't show it sooner, like when Zoya first arrived at Asad's house and Asad kept complaining openly about Zoya's clothes ðŸ˜•

The CVs showing such scenes atm is so annoying, I just want this story to move forward, enough with the dragging... just focus on the new Tanveer track and the Nikhat-Imran track so Tanveer can leave the Khan Mansion sooner. ðŸ¥±
-Maaneet- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Whtsoever I am any way feeling tht tanveer's track is a drag and now this I am really against this new track... Acc to me it does not complement with Zoya's character
User4763_467 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveableangel

You guys speak of islam but what happened to don't judge? We aren't gods we don't have that right. So zoya wears a skirt or any girl wears a skirt and that makes her a bad person? Yes Islam asks for modesty but still we are humans we need to stay within our limits. You don't have to wear a burka to be a perfect muslim

What one wears doesn't make you a bad person, whatever ones culture or religion may be.
BUT she's wearing a mini skirt, which is NOT modest nor is it acceptable in Islam.