Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swaron OS : beautiful day ( my tk on current track

Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Sharon prov:

The time I spend with Swayam today was simply magical..actually now I know the exact reason why I could not stop myself..yes Sharon ur in love.…itz not like anymore.…itz just love.…ya I love him….I love him a lot..you were right Rey..his special.…not just special but very special.…Swayam u have done lot for me…so much that I can't even describe in words..but now itz my turn..i need to show all my love for you..itz time to return d favor back….so Mr Swayam Shekhawat….tomorrow's day going to b d most special day in your life..nah our life… ( with big smile )

she went to sleep early that night.. as she was waiting eagerly for next day to come….

Next day early morning:

Sharon quickly got ready.…she was wearing one of d best outfit from her wardrobe...as she don't wanted miss single chance to impress him….

She left her house and drove towards Swayam Residence..

At Shikhawat Residence :

Ramu kaka open d door for her….

Sharon: kaka...Swayam ? ( she just murmured one word)

Kaka: bhitiya..baba to so rahe hai..

Sharon : aur tani..

Kaka : Tani bhitiya tho collg chali gayi…

She was happy to hear that…she managed to come with some idea and send even Ramu kaka away.…now it was just two of them…

She entered his bedroom….she saw him sleeping peacefully..she walked towards him..and sat right next to him...she could see his face properly..as part of his hair were covering his face..she slowly moved her hand forward and moved his hair away..she bent down a bit..suddenly Swayam opened his eyes..and saw Sharon right in front of his eyes..she was just inches apart from his face..he looked at her and gave her cute smile..thinking itz his dream….Sharon slowly whispered " good morning".…that was enough for him to realize it ws not a dream….he got up with sudden jerk..

Sw : "oouch" ( swayam screamed holding his shoulder )

Sh : u ok?? ( she was really worried ) idiot who told u to get up?? ( she took one of the pillow lying on d floor and helped him to sit properly )

Sw: what u doing here??

Sh : have come to meet you.. ( with smile )

Swayam went into flashback..d time he had spend with her in medical room..it was flashing right in front of his eyes…

Sw : but..Sharon.. ( Before he could complete.. )

Sh: enough of your questions..get ready fast..we need to move…

Sw : to go where??

Sh ; Swayam….just do as I say… ( moved close to him..and whispers in his ears ) this day is going to b beautiful…. ( looked at his shocked face ..and wink at him ) chalo get up now..

Swayam quietly noded..and got from bed..as it is he did nt have any other option…Sharon before moving out his room.…

Sh : waiting for u outside with ur tea…don't make me wait long…. ( gave him cute smile )

Swayam was literally shocked.…he had no idea of what was happening..he quietly entered d washroom….

Sharon was preparing tea for Swayam….he came out of his bedroom…he found her in kitchen..she looked at him..and gave him cute smile…she pointed out towards the couch and told him to sit over….he quietly followed her instructions….she came and sat next to him with cup of tea..and handed over to him…

Sh : see I don't know how to prepare tea..so just take sip let me know how is it..

Swayam took d cup from her hand..took d first sip…next moment he wanted to split it out.…but den Sharon was sitting right in front of him..making cute pout on her face..waiting eagerly to know his view on d tea…so he quietly gulped it down..without uttering a word..

Sh : ya so how is it ?? ( with all excitement )

Sw : itz simply awesome Sharon.… ( with best smile possible at dat point…she was so happy to hear that..as if she has won some award…actually it was not less than award for her )

Sh : ok..then finish it up fast.…we are getting late.…

Sw : but Sharon..where are we ( before he could complete )

Sh : just do as I say…

Sw : hmmk ( he quietly nodded ) ( Sharon to herself "his cute" and blushed a bit )

Sw : did u say something??

Sh : nah….just get ready….

He gulped down last sip of his awesome tea ever…and moved towards his room to get ready.…meanwhile Sharon called up Rey and told him that she is with Swayam and they both want be coming today to collg…

She waited for while..since he ws not coming out..she decided to enter his bedroom….she opened d door….

Sh : how long itz going to take ? ( she saw him standing der trying to button his shirt..Which was bit difficult for him because of his injury..she walked towards him ) let me help u…

Sw : itz ok Sharon.…ill do it..

Sharon did not listen to him..and helped him buttoning his shirt..she avoided looking into his eyes..because it will be difficult to move away from him..but he was starring at her….once she finished…without looking at his face.…

Sh: let's go.. ( directly moved away.…and walked out.…he followed her )

Now they were sitting in d car….she drove towards d hospital….stopped right outside..

Sw : what are we doing here??

Sh ; they have offered us to perform for them…

Sw : what??

Sh : Swayam is it not obvious that we have come for your checkup…. ( with attitude ) just get down..ill park d car..and see u in min…

Poor Swayam got down….they together entered d hospital...Sharon walked towards d receptionist..she had already taken d appointed..

Sh : excuse me….this is Sharon Rai Prakash..I had taken appointment with Dr Mehta….

Rec : ya..just walked dwn..and take right…

Sh ; thank you…

They entered d room…doctor did necessary check up… " just take this medicine regularly..and perform d exercise that I have told u..u should feel better in two days…but as I have advised  you…you will have to avoid dance for next few days"

They took d prescription and moved out….now they were sitting in d car….Swayam was sad..it was clearly visible on his face….Sharon kept her hand in his .…

Sh: see Swayam we really can't anything about what has already happened.…right now u should just take rest…and more importantly wear that smile on ur face...if u remain unhappy then it will affect the team..so plz smile…I hope u cant at least do that much for me… ( there was instant smile on his face ) perfect…. ( she said with smile ) and don't worry u can surely join us in finals…what say??

Sw : hmm ya..i guess ur right..and thank u…

Sh : ur always welcome….

They left from d hospital….

Sw : I thot my house is that way..

Sh : ya but we are going somewhere else….

Sw : but Sharon ( again before he could talk )

Sh : how much do u talk???kabh se bas bhole ja rahe ho….

Sw : is it???

Sharon kept quite….and then they both looked at each other and shared laugh…

They finally reached d spot.…they both got down…

Sw: why we have come here…

Sh : shooo.…( keeping finger on her lips…he again kept quite )

They walked down d steps.…it was beach.…it ws one of beautiful place..

Sw : this place is beautiful..

Sh : I know u will like it.…

Sw : but why we have come here.…ok sorry no more questions..

They laughed..

Sh : Swayam I need to tell u something.…

Sw : yaa….

Sh : hmmm ok..i guess I have made u wait enough..i know m fool,stupid,idiot…but Swayam ( she paused)

Sw : hmm ya..

Sh: ( took deep breath ) u have made me fall in love with you…

Sw : what?? ( still cant believe )

Sh : ( closed her eyes) I love u Swayam.…I love u..i love u..i love u.…

Swayam could not believe his ears.…he had no idea about what was happing to him from morning….but this was definitely unexpected…Sharon was still waiting for his reply with closed eyes..

Sw : love u too Sharon…

She opened her eyes and hugged him tight….she brk d hug..still in his embrace.…

Sh : thank u thank u..u know I was so scared….specially after u just walked out yesterday..

Sw : Sharon that ws because..

Sh : I know Swayam.…u don't have to justify…. ( she hugged him back ) Swayam u mean a lot me.…I know m bed at describing my feelings..but I hope you will understand…. ( without brking hug )

Sw : actually to tell u truth I knew it long..ws just waiting for you to confess it.. ( he wink at her )

They had no idea for how long they stood there in same position….later they sat down on one of the rock.. enjoying each other company..and enjoying the beautiful day…

itz my take on current situation..I know it was boring…I just came up with idea last night..and thot of penning it down….waiting for your comments…do let me know how boring it was… 😊 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazingg OS...
lovedd it alot... <3
sakshiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awww... it was super cute!!😳
i love his os.. really very cute..!!
the beach idea was really very sweet!!! swaron confession at beach..
nd loved that part when sharon was at swayam's house!!😳
keep writting 😉😳
and thanks for the pm🤗
Edited by sakshiswaron - 10 years ago
aku30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing OS...😊
Thnx for the PM
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow
amazing os
loved it
thank ylu for the pm
do write more
prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely OS...
It was so cute 😳
loved it ❤️
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was really a sweet os
Loved it
RoHaNmAlHoTrA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ...a nice n cute one...i wish it happened really but i know it wouldnt so its ok...very well written

Rohan😊
8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was so cute!!!
atleast this time sharon didn't harass the doctor!!!
i loved the beach part!!
it always seems like the perfect place for swaron!!!
great OS!!! 
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u all...  😊