Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I have seen her in boogie woogie when I was a kid, she came back in boogie woogie 2. I am so glad to see her back with did super moms. She is such a good dancer and she has maintained herself so well.
Her performance in boogie woogie 2.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N_2c6Ee3ZLw&feature=relmfu

Looking forward to see her performances in did.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Phulwa is the choreographer of the Marathi song Apsara Ali...
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shes an awsome dancer but I dont understand why she has been here as participant 😲coz shes already one of the Ace choreographers in marathi movie industry , has choreographed for two superhit marathi songs 'vajle ki bara' & 'apsara aali' ; and had been a judge -mentor on  various marathi reality dance shows . infact she was also associated with DID as a gymnastic and fitness trainer for kids in DID litle masters season 1
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Judges should not have selected her for this show as she is well known face in choreography..
baaki participants ko bhaari padegi yeh phulwa
Sulagna.c thumbnail
She is one of the best choreographers in the Marathi film industry.
Kinda weird that she chooses to come as a participant. But waiting for awesome performances :D
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no doubt she is a good dancer bt why she is participating when she is well established and well known face in field of dance 🤪
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Had seen her in Boogie Woogie, she was awesome in it. I didn't know that she was already a popular face in Marathi film industry.
May be she wants to get her feet in Bollywood, and DID is a good way to reach all across the country.
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey fulwa was the same who came with her devraani or jethani
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ya have seen her in boogie woogie
and i used to luv her..she is a fab dancer
dont much about her marathi shows/choreography for songs

but DID serves a great platform to enter bollywood or make yourself a recognize face onscreen...
Maybe thats why she's here
with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think it's okay for a choreographer to take part in DID as long they're not in the big league of choreographers coz otherwise quite a few of the previous contestants had been on other shows or were choreographers.

Jai- had been on Boogi
Dharmesh- same and had been choreographing since long in Gujrat. How else did he get the Sir tag?
Paul- had choreographed with Rahul (after DID Doubles) on Just Dance. Paul came in DID3 after JD was over
Neerav- had been on JDJ as choreographer with Ragini

I can't remember anyone else as of now, but there must be a few more.

So the point is it doesn't matter, coz DID is a bigger platform to gain recognition.