Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Colors2012

Groupbie

Colors2012

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I have seen her in boogie woogie when I was a kid, she came back in boogie woogie 2. I am so glad to see her back with did super moms. She is such a good dancer and she has maintained herself so well.
Her performance in boogie woogie 2.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N_2c6Ee3ZLw&feature=relmfu

Looking forward to see her performances in did.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alinaa--Inferno-AadatSeMajboordebby_11-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fulwa from mumbai..." in Dance India Dance Super Moms forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Phulwa is the choreographer of the Marathi song Apsara Ali...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2386-Inferno-

pari2386

pari2386

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
shes an awsome dancer but I dont understand why she has been here as participant Shockedcoz shes already one of the Ace choreographers in marathi movie industry , has choreographed for two superhit marathi songs 'vajle ki bara' & 'apsara aali' ; and had been a judge -mentor on  various marathi reality dance shows . infact she was also associated with DID as a gymnastic and fitness trainer for kids in DID litle masters season 1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.-LiveLaughLove--Ocean.eyes-

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Judges should not have selected her for this show as she is well known face in choreography..
baaki participants ko bhaari padegi yeh phulwa

Sulagna.c

Sulagna.c

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
She is one of the best choreographers in the Marathi film industry.
Kinda weird that she chooses to come as a participant. But waiting for awesome performances :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2386AadatSeMajboor

_QueenBee_

_QueenBee_

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
no doubt she is a good dancer bt why she is participating when she is well established and well known face in field of dance Silly

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Had seen her in Boogie Woogie, she was awesome in it. I didn't know that she was already a popular face in Marathi film industry.
May be she wants to get her feet in Bollywood, and DID is a good way to reach all across the country.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1973anu

bratz007

Goldie

bratz007

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
hey fulwa was the same who came with her devraani or jethani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.