Jodha Akbar

Paridhi Sharma AT #1-Registan Ka Gulab Jodha (Page 76)

Post Reply New Post

Page 76 of 151

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Z, apni saari JA related creations alag se n ache se save karke rakh na.
Forum khul jaane ke baad ye sb creation gallery mein vi dena hai.
Btw Mac's gonna post more pics soon. ;)
Your last line...is this an order ? Request ? Or just an assumption ? LOL 
Yup , I'm soon going to post many more pics of our Pari here . Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.Bamonforever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Paridhi Sharma AT #1-Registan Ka Gulab Jodha (Page 76)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Off screen pics ! Big smile Isn't our princess looking very very pretty ?
The set looks awesome in the moonlight . Day Dreaming

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
  • Rain halts shooting of Zee TV's Jodha Akbar...

Make font size default
Jodha Akbar

The shooting of Balaji Telefilms' historical venture Jodha Akbar, which is all set to air on Zee TV soon, has met with an abrupt halt, all thanks to the torrential rains city of Mumbai (and around areas) have been receiving since the last couple of days.

As per a reliable source, since most of the Jodha sets (in Karjat) are laid out in the open, it makes it difficult for one to shoot during rains. Apart from that, the baarish hampers the condition of the sets too. Therefore, the shoot has been put to a halt and sets have been covered at the moment.

Here's a latest update right from Karjat: "At the moment, the production team is working on covering up the sets by creating a tent like structure."

Shooting has come to a grinding halt since 11 June 2013. And if sources are to be believed, it will take off from the 14 of this month.

Since there are as many as 11 episodes in the bank, there isn't much to worry for the channel and the maker.

When contacted Paridhi (Jodha), she said, "At the moment, I am in Mumbai and am not sure when we will begin shooting."

Keep reading this space for more updates!!!

Edited by LuvMishalRaheja - 12 June 2013 at 12:26pm

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I can't believe...after shooting for a month...they've only shot for 11 episodes ? Does it really take this much time to shoot ? 
And hopefully they'll restart the shooting soon . Ermm

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Di , I took these caps from the trailer videos n posted them here as well uploaded them on the fb page of JA . Big smile
I'm happy that Zahara made some really beautiful icons from them . Smile

ZAHARA.

Coolbie

ZAHARA.

FF Forum Graphicer, Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mac and Bamon! Will save them for the gallery... And no, I haven't watched any video segments, bit busy to watch things at the moment! =D

urmm...

And Mac, it takes a long time to shoot one scene. I was watching Qubool Hai behind the scenes, and to film like a 4-5 minute sequence, it took AGES. The behind the scene segment was half an hour but even that was shorten down, so you can see how long it will take to film an episode. D:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
More pics .

ZAHARA.

Coolbie

ZAHARA.

FF Forum Graphicer, Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Cool pics Mac, saved them =P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.