ll ROCKING MJ5 ll (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 20

BabbaR_SheR

IF-Sizzlerz

BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoya677

i see...we have quite opposite one...meri videos fast chalti hai lekin comment karne mein m quite slowLOL
haha m watching kartik dancing...he acts like a gal amazingly Clap
ohLOLLOLLOLthats gud...u can watch all the stuff u want...bt i cantOuchOuchOuch
yeah he really acts wellLOLLOLLOLsmtyms i think if he n shraey r gayLOLLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll ROCKING MJ5 ll (Page 14)" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhureet

i see...we have quite opposite one...meri videos fast chalti hai lekin comment karne mein m quite slowLOL

nahiii hope they are not ...lol i also think like that but only Kartik not shraey yaar...the way he acts and dance mujhe toh sakh horahi haiLOL

BabbaR_SheR

IF-Sizzlerz

BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged

nahiii hope they are not ...lol i also think like that but only Kartik not shraey yaar...the way he acts and dance mujhe toh sakh horahi haiLOL
LOLLOLLOLho skta hai vo dono partners honWinkWinkWinkas vo dono sath mein choreographers hain naWinkWinkWinkshraey bottom n kartik topLOLLOLLOLlol...mera guttery mind pta nai kya kya soch rha hai...bt kartik to pakka hoga hiLOLLOLLOL

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLho skta hai vo dono partners honWinkWinkWinkas vo dono sath mein choreographers hain naWinkWinkWinkshraey bottom n kartik topLOLLOLLOLlol...mera guttery mind pta nai kya kya soch rha hai...bt kartik to pakka hoga hiLOLLOLLOL

lol the way danced like mohit-ana...that was seducing hehe n shraey was feeling uncomfortable but Kartik is dangerous...but i don't think they are like that...dancing is their passion and wen they were doing mango juice with mohit n ana...both were crazy for ana...they told mohit udhar jaa lolxBig smileLOLLOL

BabbaR_SheR

IF-Sizzlerz

BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged

lol the way danced like mohit-ana...that was seducing hehe n shraey was feeling uncomfortable but Kartik is dangerous...but i don't think they are like that...dancing is their passion and wen they were doing mango juice with mohit n ana...both were crazy for ana...they told mohit udhar jaa lolxBig smileLOLLOL
yeah that was hilarious...kartik is too much yaarLOLLOLLOLmay be they r notWinkWinkWink
hahahaha...flirting to vo khi b shuru kr dete hain muje lgta haiLOLLOLLOL

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

yeah that was hilarious...kartik is too much yaarLOLLOLLOLmay be they r notWinkWinkWink
hahahaha...flirting to vo khi b shuru kr dete hain muje lgta haiLOLLOLLOL
sorry reet had to work today..so i cudnt join U in all of the post...tu ayi thi kya aaj...anyways will c U tomorrow or sum other dayBig smile 
btw any new things about mj5 or promos...cant w8 to watch their performance yaarWink

BabbaR_SheR

IF-Sizzlerz

BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

sorry reet had to work today..so i cudnt join U in all of the post...tu ayi thi kya aaj...anyways will c U tomorrow or sum other dayBig smile 
btw any new things about mj5 or promos...cant w8 to watch their performance yaarWink
ok no probsBig smileBig smileBig smile
yeah saw a promo of their performanceLOLLOLLOLawsomeBig smileBig smileBig smilefantabulousBig smileBig smileBig smileloved that n riteish gave thm awsome comments for that performanceBig smileBig smileBig smilein the promoLOLLOLLOL...ab ye log top5 mein hain to ab judges ne sbko ache comments hi dene hainLOLLOLLOL

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

ok no probsBig smileBig smileBig smile
yeah saw a promo of their performanceLOLLOLLOLawsomeBig smileBig smileBig smilefantabulousBig smileBig smileBig smileloved that n riteish gave thm awsome comments for that performanceBig smileBig smileBig smilein the promoLOLLOLLOL...ab ye log top5 mein hain to ab judges ne sbko ache comments hi dene hainLOLLOLLOL
hyaa sach mein U saw the promoCry I missed it...abh kal v kam hai..i will watch the show by then..haha ritesh need to give them good comments nyways abh judges ki kaha chalti hai..now janta ki chalti haiLOLLOL 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

India's Dancing Superstar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.