India's Dancing Superstar

ll ROCKING MJ5 ll - Page 10

Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sandhureet

na work nai kiya๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญnet bot slow hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

lol comment toh itni jaldi deti hai..agar mein 1 deti hu toh u'll give 10 comments already๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Zoya677

lol comment toh itni jaldi deti hai..agar mein 1 deti hu toh u'll give 10 comments already๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

abe iske liye hi theek hai...vedios n all stuff k liye nai work krta hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Zoya677 thumbnail

abe iske liye hi theek hai...vedios n all stuff k liye nai work krta hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i see...we have quite opposite one...meri videos fast chalti hai lekin comment karne mein m quite slow๐Ÿ˜†
haha m watching kartik dancing...he acts like a gal amazingly ๐Ÿ‘

i see...we have quite opposite one...meri videos fast chalti hai lekin comment karne mein m quite slow๐Ÿ˜†

haha m watching kartik dancing...he acts like a gal amazingly ๐Ÿ‘

oh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†thats gud...u can watch all the stuff u want...bt i cant
yeah he really acts well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†smtyms i think if he n shraey r gay๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Zoya677 thumbnail

oh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†thats gud...u can watch all the stuff u want...bt i cant

yeah he really acts well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†smtyms i think if he n shraey r gay๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

nahiii hope they are not ...lol i also think like that but only Kartik not shraey yaar...the way he acts and dance mujhe toh sakh horahi hai๐Ÿ˜†

nahiii hope they are not ...lol i also think like that but only Kartik not shraey yaar...the way he acts and dance mujhe toh sakh horahi hai๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ho skta hai vo dono partners hon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰as vo dono sath mein choreographers hain na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰shraey bottom n kartik top๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†lol...mera guttery mind pta nai kya kya soch rha hai...bt kartik to pakka hoga hi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Zoya677 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ho skta hai vo dono partners hon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰as vo dono sath mein choreographers hain na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰shraey bottom n kartik top๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†lol...mera guttery mind pta nai kya kya soch rha hai...bt kartik to pakka hoga hi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

lol the way danced like mohit-ana...that was seducing hehe n shraey was feeling uncomfortable but Kartik is dangerous...but i don't think they are like that...dancing is their passion and wen they were doing mango juice with mohit n ana...both were crazy for ana...they told mohit udhar jaa lolx๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

lol the way danced like mohit-ana...that was seducing hehe n shraey was feeling uncomfortable but Kartik is dangerous...but i don't think they are like that...dancing is their passion and wen they were doing mango juice with mohit n ana...both were crazy for ana...they told mohit udhar jaa lolx๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeah that was hilarious...kartik is too much yaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†may be they r not๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
hahahaha...flirting to vo khi b shuru kr dete hain muje lgta hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Zoya677 thumbnail

yeah that was hilarious...kartik is too much yaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†may be they r not๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

hahahaha...flirting to vo khi b shuru kr dete hain muje lgta hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

sorry reet had to work today..so i cudnt join U in all of the post...tu ayi thi kya aaj...anyways will c U tomorrow or sum other day๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
btw any new things about mj5 or promos...cant w8 to watch their performance yaar๐Ÿ˜‰

sorry reet had to work today..so i cudnt join U in all of the post...tu ayi thi kya aaj...anyways will c U tomorrow or sum other day๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

btw any new things about mj5 or promos...cant w8 to watch their performance yaar๐Ÿ˜‰

ok no probs๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yeah saw a promo of their performance๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†awsome๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒfantabulous๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒloved that n riteish gave thm awsome comments for that performance๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒin the promo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...ab ye log top5 mein hain to ab judges ne sbko ache comments hi dene hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†