Asian Shows

Jang Ok Jung - Lives in Love

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
So anyone watching this drama? I'm 10 episodes in and loving it.

I thought I'd post it here, it's definitely a drama to check out. If you've watched your fair share of Saeguk drama's, you'll know the history pretty well and this drama is simply excellent.

Ok Jung (also known as Hee Bin) is known as probably the biggest female villian in the history of Korean history LOL She was the one who plotted to kill Queen In Kyung by poisoning her- wife of the King.  The King, who made Ok Jung a "BIN" (Bin is the #1 status of a concubine) was devastated and ended up sending Ok Jung into exile. 

This drama shows the story from Ok Jung's perspective...having always been the "bad woman" in every drama, i LOVE how this one takes a look at how her life came to be  and honestly, I'm not sure if they're even following history...so many twists and turns!!!

Yoo Ah In - makes the most charismatic King's I've seen, he's doing great in his second saeguk role (first being SungKyungwan Scandal)

Kim Tae Hee - she's actually going pretty well in the show as the female lead. She's always been attacked for being really bland on screen and I think she's finally growing as an actress

Why you should watch it? -- chemistry between the leads is awesome, story is fantastic (really moving at a good pace, not slow or boring)

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 01 June 2013 at 3:25pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jang Ok Jung - Lives in Love" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Aww I am at Episode 10 too. Love it as of now and don't know how I will feel when Jang Ok starts scheming and ends up as a villain. Love Yoo Ah In's soothing calm voice. 

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Aww I am at Episode 10 too. Love it as of now and don't know how I will feel when Jang Ok starts scheming and ends up as a villain. Love Yoo Ah In's soothing calm voice. 

Have you watched ep 11 yet!?

Not to give away any spoilers but DANG. 

Ok Jung - 1
In Kyung - 0 

things are getting crazy!!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top