Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

aptl123

aptl123

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
hey payal!! this OS is for you... the emotional one... 

Arni OS: 

part 1

In the city hospital'. ICU ward' nurse saw from outside of room 101 and she ran away from there and she was scared and worried' that nurse reached to Doctor's office' she didnt wait to aske doctor's permission and rushed in to his room'. "Dr. Khurana'. Wo pt in 101 ko hosh aagaya hai aur wo bahut hi wild ho chuke hai' chilla rahe hai aur sari iv and machines idhar udhar fek rahe hai' jaldi chaliye doctor"' nurse said in one breath'. Doctor was also shocked, "kya? Omg' hosh agaya unhe' jaldi chalo"'.. Doctor took his mobile out and called someone'"hello commissioner sir' ji me DR. Khurana' city hospital se' ji wo aapke patient ACP Arjun ko hosh aagaya hai' aap jald se jald yaha pahoch jaiye' he is out of control"' and doctor hung up the phone'

In 15 min. Commissioner Raghu sir, ACP Sameer Rathod and joint commissioner of police Dustin Koelo reached there'. They reached in ICU room 101' they saw a restless and hurt soul- ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte'they couldn't believe that he is the same ACP Rawte' The  ETF chief ACP Arjun Rawte- hearing his name only criminal pees in their pents, the one who had never accepted defeat against the most complicated crime, who was solving almost impossible mysteries, the one who always ready to die for his duty and his country , the one from whom a single clue could not be missed, who always see things beyond the obvious, the one who had guts to stopped the wrong thing, the one who is very loving to nice people but worst for the criminals, that ACP who believed to live and enjoy every moment of life'. he is the same ACP for whom friendship means SAM and Love means Roshni'. the one whose life starts with Roshni and ends with Roshni '. His soul Roshni'. Reason to live is Roshni'. Reason to be Arjun is Roshni'.Reason to smile is Roshni' Roshni- his beautiful and loving wife Roshni Arjun Rawte'. They all were seeing Roshni's Arjun without Roshni'. At that time some reporters also reached there for hot news'.

Koelo: dekhiye aap log jayiye' ye ICU hai aap log pt ko disturb kar rahe ho

Reporter: sir hume khabar mili hai ki unhe hosh aa chuka hai'.janana chahte hai ab ACP Atjun ki halat kaisi hai' wo kaisa feel kar rahe hai apni patni ki maut ke baad

Raghu sir (angry): kya feel kar raha hai' janana chahte hai aap log' ye dekhie'. (pointing to Arjun's ward) aap logo ko lagta hai ki wo kuchh feel bhi kar raha hai?

All the reporters got shocked' they all felt numb and there was silent there' the only thing they all could heard was Arjun's Screaming and wipping for his wife Roshni'.

That man in ICU Room 101 was Arjun who was detached from Roshni'. And without Roshni he had became devastated and out of control'. He had pulled out his IVs from his hands and threw his oxygen mask'. He had threw some machines on the floor' the white bandage from his hand and on his forehead filled with blood' coz the stitches were opened and now he was bleeding' but he didn't feel the pain at all'. He was really hard to handle'. 3-4 ward boys were tried to hold him' but he was opposing everyone with his all energy and was screaming'"ROOaaahhh'. RoooAahhh" and tears rolled out from his eyes'he was trying to say but he was unable to speak' his words didn't come up in his mouth'. He wasn't able to think about time, place and person' the only person he recognize right now is Roshni'. And in his mind Roshni is laying down in the pool of her own blood'. Sikander had stabbed her and she is there' he wanted to go to her and hold her in his arm'. that is what he was trying to say by screaming but no one could understand him'and he was getting more and more angry'. Arjun's hand and forehead was bleeding'. As he had pulled the iv from his hand that was also bleeding'. He was crying hard so his eyes were swollen and red'. And all the ward boys dragged him from the floor and put him on the bed after a long struggled'. They restrained his hand and legs'. But he was still tried to pull the restrained'.he had tears in his eyes and screaming by laying down on the bed, "Rooos'''.. Rooos'.Rooos"'.. there were some drops of his blood on the floor too'.

Outside of the room all three men and some reporters got tears in their eyes'. a stone would be melted down by seeing Arjun in this state then why shouldn't these people? One man hit his feast to the glass window and said, "damn it!!"'..

Dustin Koelo: sambhalo apne aap ko Rathod''..

Rathod: me yaha aya tha use jawab mang ne jo bhi Roshni ke sath hua' Par yaha wo khud ek sawal ban chukka hai'.

Sameer rathod again banged his fist on the glass wall and put his head down on the wall''..

Raghu sir: yakeen nahi ata ye wahi Arjun hai'.

Dr. khurana injected sleeping med in to restless Arjun, that made him calm temporary and he closed his eyes but his tears still came out from his eyes'. The other doctor stiching his wound again and Dr. Khurana came outside of his room'

Raghu sir: doctor ye arjun'.

Dr Khurana: dekhiye' unki reports sari normal hai'.ye sab unhe bahut bade shock lagnek i wajah se hua hua hai' isiliye wo kuchh bol nahi pa rahe aur unka mind abhi bhi usi time me atka hua hai'. Jaha unki wife unke samne padi hai aur wo unhe bachana chahte hai'

Rathod: wo kab tak aise rahega'

Dr. Khurana: kuchh keh nahi shakte' unke dimag pe gehra asar hua hai ise hadse ka' kuch bi keh pana bahut mushkil hai' agli baar wo kaise react karege ye tak nahi keh payege'

All four of them seeing Arjun from outside'. He was laying down on the bed with restraining his hands and legs' he had become calm but he was still sobbing and tears rolling down from his eyes'

Rathod: aur doctor wo Roshni'.

thats it for now...

tell me guys... how it is... and leave your comments here!!

thank you

INDEX:

PART 1 PG. 1

PART 2 PG: 3

PART 3 PG:6

Edited by aptl123 - 06 June 2013 at 12:15pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

tintoprincessaneekawondergirl1990abjeyaumamah70anupmpriyagopanabebovirdishreya09yas23life93jia03pihu_angadlaila1994rinku95arunsunita_gmKareena1994surprisingaroojarainkunchuSeenavasfly.highdaisydee425...anika.....sweetchilly..DeepzpadukoneTina2603Payal_156DivineDarknessSilentSilver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arni OS: tum bin jaoo kaha part 3 pg.6" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...anika...

IF-Rockerz

...anika...

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
OMG...

I am totally numb and shocked...

Cant really express my emotions...

U portrayed Arjun's emotions very beautifully...

Thanks Payal for the amazing concept.

Brought tears in my eyes.

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
emotional one... God i'm crying... continue soon

priyagopana

priyagopana

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
omg…emotional one
it made me cry

harshil_radhi28

harshil_radhi28

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
omg 
i am speechless
i m crying 
this story is out of the world 
please continue soon
and pm 
thanks

life93

Goldie

life93

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
hi aptiHug...

dis is such an emotional one...CryCryCryCry...arjun's condition is just beyond of my thinkingCryCryCryCry...miserable...
 update soonSmile

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Goshh  this was amazing...i actually have tears in my eyes now, beautifully written <3

bebovirdi

Goldie

bebovirdi

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry
awesome concept di...
it was so emotional. ..
arjun's condition is ...no words... Cry
tears in my eyes...
beautiful written. ..
continue soon

Post Reply New Post