Diya Aur Baati Hum

Babho is vicious so is devilish Meena

onceinlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't understand how can Babho be projected as a devoted woman true to her family, I see in her a vicious, envious, jealous, despot of a woman. She hates Sandhya from the tip of her nail. Meena, not to say if full of venom to inject to everyone.
After so many incidents and tribulations of Sandhya has been through, why are we still to wait and watch her prove her innocence?
This is too stale now. The challenge is not new.
Give us some better reasons to carry on watching this soap, am very fond of but totally tired of and frustrated by the redundance of the plot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree that Bhabo and Meena are very mean and evil to Sandhya :( I feel really sorry for Sandhya she's always being blamed and everyone does know that Sandhya is innocent. Even Bhabo knows that yet she doesn't trust Sandhya sometimes and thinks she lies but she knows Sandhya can never lie.

I hope Bhabo doesn't be mean to poor Sandhya and punishes Meena for her evil crimes. Whenever Meena does something wrong Bhabo doesn't punish her and excuses her mistake but if Sandhya does something  'wrong' she gets punished a lot! And Meena always brainwashes everyone and creates problems and stuff. But unfortunately Bhabo doesn't tell her off a lot though she does know Meena is doing bad.

And sometimes I feel that Bhabo discriminates between her daughter- in - laws and sets out trouble for Sandhya. She knows Sandhya isn't bad but she sets out trouble for her not Meena. :/
kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bhabo def has double standards for her kids n also differentiates between her DIL's! sometimes i thinks its sandya own behaviour that gives bhabo the idea that she can taunt, do n say anythg n sandy will quietly listen... respecting elders dsnt mean one shldnt open their mouth!

also what i didnt like was how quickly suraj was used to calm down sandy's anger.. almost like she dsnt even hav d right to get angry even after repeatedly being blamed for others mistakes!

onceinlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have gone beyond being enervated with Suraj's behaviour, for onece she could say his word and ask everyone to stop taunting Snadhya, and for heaven's sake stop that evil tongued Meena, knowing how bad and twisted she is, just shake her off by giving her colours out in public as after she had begged him to cover her lies.
Why is everyone lenient to Meena ???? 
We agree that she puts in good entertainment, but we also get immersed in the story and so much of her open evilness is totally unwanted. At least Vikram knows her and gives her signals to stop ...
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: onceinlove

I have gone beyond being enervated with Suraj's behaviour, for onece she could say his word and ask everyone to stop taunting Snadhya, and for heaven's sake stop that evil tongued Meena, knowing how bad and twisted she is, just shake her off by giving her colours out in public as after she had begged him to cover her lies.

Why is everyone lenient to Meena ???? 
We agree that she puts in good entertainment, but we also get immersed in the story and so much of her open evilness is totally unwanted. At least Vikram knows her and gives her signals to stop ...

I agree with you 100%
I really wish Suraj made Meena shut up.. because no-one says anything to meena.. like remember when they found out she stole Rs.60,000 out of the ATM, i swear she didn't even get punished!😡 (sorry i cant stand her, i dont even think she is funny anymore *please dont hate me!*)
kritikakk thumbnail
well im sorry, but i for 1 dont find meena "entertaining" anymore, comedy is different matter n crimes n wrongdoings of meena r despicable matter, to make it worse she feels no remorse whatsoever, but keeps lashing her tongue at every given situation... n worse off nobody in d family bothers to shut her damn mouth up, like she is d only 1 with right to talk!

meena really rubs me d wrong way!
n it abt damned time suraj starts speaking up, equal responsibility in all situations is what marriage is all abt!
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kritikakk

well im sorry, but i for 1 dont find meena "entertaining" anymore, comedy is different matter n crimes n wrongdoings of meena r despicable matter, to make it worse she feels no remorse whatsoever, but keeps lashing her tongue at every given situation... n worse off nobody in d family bothers to shut her damn mouth up, like she is d only 1 with right to talk!

meena really rubs me d wrong way!
n it abt damned time suraj starts speaking up, equal responsibility in all situations is what marriage is all abt!

same here
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
@ nep3 and kritikakk: Yay at least some people agree with me that Meena is not entertaining/funny at all! ^^^
And i also hate the fact that no-one shuts her mouth!
kritikakk thumbnail
thanks ^^

yeah but cant blame meena alone, bhabo is d biggest culprit behind all this, she is incredible partial, meena did so many wrong thgs but she gets forgiven just coz she was pregnant???

n sandy is docile until openly challenged, yet she gets punished for other ppls mistakes??

oh well lets see how long before bhabos liquor chocos n meena baby switching comes out, n what punishments they r given or AGAIN they go scot free... lol