Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Arya FF-My Family My Wealth-part 11 spoiler on pg.126 (Page 123)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Finally maha... I m commenting..i m sorry for the delays... i really have been caught up with stuff... So didnot get time to read and comment..i wanted to do it when i was free...so that i ca leisurely do this
chap9

Lovely update maha...

i loved the way u showed yash taking care of aarti... the other couple started thinking that they were young...well there were young...but with 4 fours kids...and the fifth one on the way right?

hhhaha..vidhi and paridhi were complaining abt romance to their husbands and asked them to learn from yash...lol

loved yash new planning for their honeymoon...aww...kids sad...but yash omg...he cant even leave alone i plane..omg..

really cute update

now chap10

once again a hot cute update..

OMG..yash is so so restless...he wants to romance in plane also...lol...he is very very naughty...first he admires his sleeping wife and den demands tax..omg...this is cute..

yash complaints when aarti tlaking to kids were funny

reallu cute part...

for part II

wowoooaaa...yash cooked for aarti..aww...he is such a sweet husband

there cute little nok jhok was cute..

loved the wya yash fed aarti..awww...i wore a big smile on my face

night scene and the mornig scene were too cute..i like awww the whole time

OMG...the shower scene was too hot for me to handle..

Good job maha... im loving it...

Continue soon maha... will be waiting

(sorry for the short comments for both i tried to cover both parts in one)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9

Saralicious IF-Sizzlerz
Saralicious
Saralicious

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

maha9

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
part9

Oh maha steam engines

N fire is burning red poor souls n here our aarya in red but as blushing with 5th child n young romance n yash care is all said it above

Poor yash is all gone first with aarti asking to limit his drinks n here his 2 devil bro are all set to set him

Hmm but seems yash saved himself n had cute lovely moment with her wife as her fav meal in moon light n tht too from her hands cho chweet

Priya burning I must say maha so may evil eyes on our aarya nazar utaro please

Hayee taxation after aarti stamp as punch on yash face n cries of priya poor gal like us wishing we have yashji like hubby but we all forgot we have to be aarti too have yash

Aarya all alone to the most romantic place even aayu is not going it's just a dream in real it happens kya

Aww kids aarya n their honeymoon concept make me laugh n recall aarti asking yashji please pass hm to her as pillow omg aarya n their memories maha miss them

Aarya n kids farewell aww specially aayu in his sleep too holding aarti pallu

Aarti trying to hide her medicines but yashji gave a taste of her own medicine too her how cute

N then both tired n sleep in each other embrace oh maha it's so dreamy again all i can say thanks a ton for this beautiful aarya ride dear

maha9

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saralicious

thank u so much sweetu Embarrassed
maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

Finally maha... I m commenting..i m sorry for the delays... i really have been caught up with stuff... So didnot get time to read and comment..i wanted to do it when i was free...so that i ca leisurely do this
chap9

Lovely update maha...

i loved the way u showed yash taking care of aarti... the other couple started thinking that they were young...well there were young...but with 4 fours kids...and the fifth one on the way right?

hhhaha..vidhi and paridhi were complaining abt romance to their husbands and asked them to learn from yash...lol

loved yash new planning for their honeymoon...aww...kids sad...but yash omg...he cant even leave alone i plane..omg..

really cute update

now chap10

once again a hot cute update..

OMG..yash is so so restless...he wants to romance in plane also...lol...he is very very naughty...first he admires his sleeping wife and den demands tax..omg...this is cute..

yash complaints when aarti tlaking to kids were funny

reallu cute part...

for part II

wowoooaaa...yash cooked for aarti..aww...he is such a sweet husband

there cute little nok jhok was cute..

loved the wya yash fed aarti..awww...i wore a big smile on my face

night scene and the mornig scene were too cute..i like awww the whole time

OMG...the shower scene was too hot for me to handle..

Good job maha... im loving it...

Continue soon maha... will be waiting

(sorry for the short comments for both i tried to cover both parts in one)

dont say sorry charmi Tongue length of the comment does not matter for me Wink
i am so happy you remembered to read my update after your exams Embarrassed
thank u so much dear and i guess you had nice relaxation reading my naughty update LOL
dont feel baby Wink
maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

part9

Oh maha steam engines

N fire is burning red poor souls n here our aarya in red but as blushing with 5th child n young romance n yash care is all said it above

Poor yash is all gone first with aarti asking to limit his drinks n here his 2 devil bro are all set to set him

Hmm but seems yash saved himself n had cute lovely moment with her wife as her fav meal in moon light n tht too from her hands cho chweet

Priya burning I must say maha so may evil eyes on our aarya nazar utaro please

Hayee taxation after aarti stamp as punch on yash face n cries of priya poor gal like us wishing we have yashji like hubby but we all forgot we have to be aarti too have yash

Aarya all alone to the most romantic place even aayu is not going it's just a dream in real it happens kya

Aww kids aarya n their honeymoon concept make me laugh n recall aarti asking yashji please pass hm to her as pillow omg aarya n their memories maha miss them

Aarya n kids farewell aww specially aayu in his sleep too holding aarti pallu

Aarti trying to hide her medicines but yashji gave a taste of her own medicine too her how cute

N then both tired n sleep in each other embrace oh maha it's so dreamy again all i can say thanks a ton for this beautiful aarya ride dear

thanks a lot sweetu for your lovely cutie comment Embarrassed
and yes its not a dream.. arya is alone to enjoy their special honeymoon LOL
i am so happy dear Embarrassed

RA17

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Awwwnnn... Very very cute update, Maha dear !! ClapClap Right from the starting till the end... Star Very entertaining part !! Star

The beginning showed Aarti missing her kids... Ouch And her Yashji went to an extent to provide his wife with whatever she wants and that didn't want to see her too sad !! Embarrassed Lovely convo !! Embarrassed

LOL... pubs !! LOL Yash ji got an idea to escape !! LOL.. He has to !! LOL Wink And the kiss !! Embarrassed 

Yash ji didn't allowed Aarti ji to enter his kitchen and they were having some cute arguments !! How cute !! Day Dreaming And that soup scene !! LOL This scene reminds me the mumma Yash and baby Aarti in PV !! LOL So cute when at last Aarti hugged him tightly !! Embarrassed

Morning kiss and breakfast !! Too cute !! Embarrassed

Oh god !! The shower scene was too hot !! Blushing Well done, Maha !! The kiss is too hot !! Dead LOL

I can't wait for their first day out in Paris !! It's gonna be an awesome trip for AarYa !! Heart

Lovely, Maha !! ClapClap Keep up the good job !! Star

maha9

nusratjahan505 IF-Rockerz
nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
OMG OMG...Arti is absolutely right ..Yashu has become a big Badmaash...WinkWinkWinkhe never spares his Arti ji and even threatening her saying  I WONT LEAVE YOUShockedShockedShocked... besharam...you have already four kids...fifth is on his/her way to come still u are saying this..LOLLOLLOLLOL and that is also in the plane...mere bhagwaan ki kasam ye ladka bigar gaya..LOLLOLLOL
Awww Arti ji is missing her kids and Yashu has come as the savior...WinkWink He connects the internet and talked to kids...now this is called real superman..Big smileBig smileBig smile
Now superman Yahsu has turned again super naughty Yashu and demanding tax in public place...ufff he is too much...WinkWinkWink.Arpita's ghost must be like this now...AngryAngryAngryAngry
Yash talks about pubs before Arti ..ShockedShockedShocked and Arti is like this..OuchOuchOuch...but I am with Arti ji...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yashu you should control yourself beta..WinkWink
OMG OMG Yashu is tired of his  bhak bhak family ROFLROFL
and wanna spend some private moment with his wiffy...WinkWink
Yashu is gonna cook for his Arti ji..now superman Yash has become Master Chef Yash...Big smileBig smileBig smile
But the romance is still on going...hayeee Yashu if you are going like this then very soon you will make a cricket team yaar...LOLLOLLOL
Part A was just mind blowing Sweetu...I really loved it a lot.You have done a great job...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

maha9

Go to top