Arshi SS: Unexpected *LAST PART*PART 15 Page 36 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
I have a feeling that Harsh is cheating on Khushi with Monica.
Awesome and brilliant update, absolutely fantastic. 

Arnav just loves to tease and wind up Khushi and now he is trying to make her jealous as well,

Also it nice to read about a jealous Khushi, but I would love to read more off Arnav being jealous as well. 

Eager to read how the night at the club goes, can we expect many sparks to fly, 

Loved the update, eager to read more.

Please continue soon and thanks for the PM xx
Hi,

Beautiful update. There is something mysterious about Harsh. Maybe he is nice but WTH I don't care about him 😆 Coming to our fav jodi...I always love the bickering between Arnav and Khushi. Arnav always know how to push the wrong buttons in Khushi ;) But seriously Arnav and Monica  did he really?

Good Khushi didn't take Harsh's suggestion of sharing a room 👏

Pls cont soon...

SS: Unexpected part 6 

The pub was pretty nice. It was literally in walking distance from their hotel. One side of the room had red velvet mattresses with houka's placed in front of them - which was already taken up by a whole bunch of grown men. The other end had the bar where all the students went. Khushi sat in one of the many booths and was feeling a bit uncomfortable. Why did Harsh always like to go places where he would get drunk? She would rather spend her time shopping or just walking around the city.

She gave Harsh a mean look when he came over with his friends with big tall glasses of beer. "You're seriously asking for death," she said through clenched teeth and he gave her a surprised look.

"Why? It's just one night of fun. Relax - like you never drink?" He said in an accusatory tone and Khushi narrowed her eyes at him. "Not like you do!"

"Okay, enough! It's constant nagging. Just...stop!" He said in a loud voice attracting the attention of some people. Khushi looked away and her friend's made sure not to give her any sympathetic looks or she'd kill them.

Once the sun went down, the lights remained off too, all but some neon lights brightening the place. People were starting to make their way inside and Khushi had long moved away from Harsh. She was sitting at another table with her two friends and randomly talking to them.

Music started to play and Khushi couldn't help but cheer up a bit. It was definitely Turkish music with all the drums, tambourine, and the general Turkish rhythm.

Her eyes widened - as did all the guys - as Turkish belly dancers came in. They danced to the song then when the second song started, they started pulling up people to the dance floor. One being Khushi. She shook her head no, trying to tell them that she didn't want to but they simply wouldn't take no as an answer.

One of the ladies stood next to her and showed her how to shake her hips. Khushi tried and actually got it the first time. The ladies cheered and clapped making others in the place do the same for her. After a minute, Khushi finally had enough and went back to sit.

Her eyes were on the performers, when she saw Arnav staring at her from the opposite side of the room. She was about to remove her eyes off him when she saw a hand creeping on his thigh. She cranked her head discreetly and her shoulders slumped as she saw s**tty Monica. She rolled her eyes. 'Not surprised.'

She tried to keep her laughter inside when Arnav was pulled up and he staggered. Of course - he was drunk! She clamped her hand over her mouth else she would have been hysterical as he tried to also shake his hips with the lady's hands over them.

She suddenly became hell bent when Harsh voluntarily got up and danced with one of the others in his drunken state. 'You son of a little,' she didn't want to finish her train of thought. It wasn't right for her to swear at his mother when he was the idiot.

The dance floor was suddenly packed. Everyone was pushed up against each other and she could barely make out the faces anymore. She really didn't like the atmosphere any longer. There seemed to be a thick layer of smoke over everyone's head as people continued to smoke hookas and the smell of alcohol was taking over. She was about to vomit.

She pushed through all the bodies, literally. Some people were so tight up against each other she elbowed them away from each other so she could get past. She stood on the other side and tried to find Harsh.

Well he wasn't dancing with s**tty Monica, at least, but he was pressed up against others. She just shook her head and made her way out. Her friends asked if she wanted them to go with her, but she refused - seeing how they were eager to join the fun.

Once she got out the building; she inhaled deeply then exhaled. She felt like she could actually breathe after all that smoke! She made it back to her hotel room and sat on her bed, watching videos on the internet.

Nearly an hour later, she heard knocking at her door. She furrowed her eyebrows, wondering who it could have been because there's no way it was her friends. Perhaps Harsh?

She opened the door and her jaw fell to the ground as she saw a highly intoxicated Arnav leaning against the doorframe, wobbling from the imbalance.

"Go away! No room service!" She said sarcastically as she began to shut the door but he started yelling her name from behind the door. She pulled it wide open again and shushed him. "Shut up, shut up! What do you want?"

"I need to tell you something," he said in his bad state. His hair was all messy and his shirt seemed deranged. Khushi couldn't believe she was thinking this, but it almost seemed as if he came out of bed after a session of wild love making with s**tty Monica.

"I don't have time for this," she was about to close the door again when he yelled her name. "KHUSHI!"

She heard someone from another room open the door and peak their head out. Khushi felt defeated. She grabbed onto his arm and pulled him into her room, making him fall flat on his face. She closed the door and kneeled next to him.

"Maybe you shouldn't drink until you're completely out of it. You know, I'm so happily going to say whatever I want to you tonight because you won't even remember it!"

Arnav got a "hmm?" out of his mouth before Khushi thought, 'Exactly what I mean.'

She straightened herself up but Arnav grabbed onto her ankle. "Please don't leave me like this. Khushi...please Khushi, can you help me up?" He said with pouted lips.

She sighed once before she hooked one arm around his and helped him to the bed - obviously not the one she would be sleeping on.

"You know that Harsh is one son of a bitch! He is just...beyond dickness." Arnav said with a shake of his head.

Khushi slapped her forehead. 'Seriously? "Dickness"?' She marveled at his stupidity but Arnav didn't stop.

"Do you even like him, Khushi? Because it really looks like you like me," he said slapping his hand flat over his heart. Khushi stared at him incredulously as she sat across him on the other bed.

"Would I be dating someone I don't like?" She asked though she didn't expect a very educated answer from him...drunk OR sober state.

"I don't know! But you know who's hot? Monica. She is just...WOW! She's something." Arnav said with a nod of his head to really support his statement.

Just upon hearing s**tty Monica's name, Khushi's lips curled in rage and revulsion. "You're disgusting!"

"Oooh! You're jealousss," Arnav slurred, wagging his finger at her. Khushi narrowed her eyes at him. Why did he always come to that conclusion?

"I'm jealous? Oh yeah! I'm SO jealous that I'm not a s**t like Monica!" She said sarcastically but Arnav gasped, thinking she was serious.

"I knew it!" He said with wide eyes. "YOU'RE JEALOUS!" He said loudly and they both jumped at the sound of knocking at the door. Khushi opened it and found the hotel manager.

"Miss, I'm very sorry, but we've received a complaint that it's a bit too noisy in this room. We're just trying to keep all our guests happy so..." The manager left Khushi to figure out what he was trying to say.

She smiled and nodded her head. "It won't happen again." When she closed the door she turned around and charged at Arnav. "You have to leave! There was a complaint already!" She hissed and he got up too quickly because he almost toppled over if it wasn't for Khushi to catch his arm and steady him.

"I'll show that person who complained!" He put his index finger up like he was making a vow. Khushi rolled her eyes and pushed him down from the shoulders. How to quiet down a drunkard? Whisper to him.

She sat in front of him on the bed and put her finger over his lips, motioning him to be quiet. "I have a secret," she whispered. She almost broke into a smile when she saw Arnav lean forward, in a way to really concentrate on what she was about to say.

"Don't be mad okay? But I really don't like you. You're mean and mostly just a flirt. It seems like you have no self-respect or respect for others. Everything is about you and that's not good because you'll come to notice in life that a mentality like that will not help you gain many friends." She said all this in a whisper and by the end, Arnav was frowning with his mouth slightly open. He seemed so sad - like he was on the verge of tears.

"You don't...like me?" He said in a quiet tone. Khushi shrugged her shoulders. "It's been a pretty obvious thing from the very beginning, Arnav, so I don't know what's so startling."

"But I thought you liked me, Khushi," he said and took her hand. She froze in her spot and stared at his every action. She actually pitied the state he was in. She finally broke out of her trance, and put her other hand on top of his. "Arnav, why on earth should I like you?"

"Because I like you," he said and even poked her cheek. 'What the hell?' she thought. For both the face poking and his confession.

"Well I'm sorry, nothing I can say about that," she began to pull her hand away but he tugged on it harder, making her fall over his chest. He started leaned back until he hit the headboard, making Khushi somewhat lay on top of him.

"You're always so angry. Don't you know how to relax your face?" He said as he examined the entire surface. Then he did something that stunned Khushi. He lifted his hand and rubbed his thumb over the space between her eyebrows. She did relax her muscles and he smiled. "That's better."

It was after a moment when she realized that she was lying on him! Her chest was plastered against his and that was definitely not good because it was pushing her breasts up, revealing the tops from her scoop neck shirt. She also felt his hand lightly wrapped around her upper arm. She cursed herself under her breath and finally pushed away.

"Arnav, please just leave and go sleep with Monica or whoever. It's late and I'm tired." She'd already gotten up, wrapped her arms over her chest with her back to him.

She heard him stir on the bed and before she could turn to see why he was so quiet, she felt his breath on her nape. She froze in her spot. "I don't like Monica." He said close to her ear.

She finally turned around to face him and gave him a mocking smile. "So what do you want me to do? Go now," she said shooing him away with her hands.

He took another step towards her, bringing them very close and put his finger over his lip. "Shhh. Not too loud remember? People will complain. Khushi," he started to say something else but didn't know how to proceed. He lifted his hand to touch her face but she immediately took a step back.

"Arnav you should really leave now." She said seriously with his hand half hanging in the air. It fell to his side and he finally turned around towards the door. Khushi walked after him and even though she should have asked if he needed help to his room, she simply didn't bother.

When he was no longer in sight, she closed the door and went to lie down on her bed. She didn't understand Arnav. Based on what he had just said, he liked her, but she didn't know whether to take it seriously or not. It was Arnav Singh Raizada after all! That too in his worst state.

But what about all those attempts to touch her face? If he was such a perv, wouldn't he have gone straight for the lips? She didn't know what to think so she decided to not to give it much consideration. She went to the bathroom to change to her night clothes before sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this part! Note that Khushi is not taking Arnav so seriously because, after all, he is drunk but also, he's always joking even in his sober state so she doesn't think he's serious. Will that change? Continue to read to find out. 😉 

Take care everyone! 

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 10 years ago
awesome update...
arnav said he likes her doesn't matter if he was drunk...m so happy...
i hate that harsh...a**hole
continue soon n thnx for the pm:)
Nice update.khushi's behaviour was explainable.i hope that changes along with the changes in arnav.
Absolutely fantastic and superb update,

Loved the part with Arnav and Khushi in her hotel room,

Arnav is just so cute and adorable when he is drunk, awww he actually confessed to Khushi that he likes her.

Obviously Khushi is not going to believe him as he drunk, eager to read how he reacts when he is sober.

Loved the word Arnav used to call harsh, "dickness" it made me laugh.

Loved the update, eager to read more.

Please continue soon and thanks for the PM xx
Fantastic update , I don't know why but I don't like harsh , or whatever his name is , I hope Khushi start thinking about Arnav soon , I think Arnav have to change his behaviour a littile bit , he have to talk to Khushi seriously about liking issue
very different certainly we can expect the unexpected here 
title is so apt.