Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

*|SPA 2013- All Discussions Here|*EDITED** - Page 5

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Deepikz

@deepa yeah I know this year SNS did not receive any awards. Most went to yrrkh

well I guess that was the most thanda entry of the SNS cast on the red carpet as compared to all the the previous SPA..I am shocked that Koki and Jigar were missing...even Urmi, Kinjal and Hetal usually attend SPA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes also Naaz and Devo posing sparatedly.. Wonder whtz going wrong.. 😕 either compair with other SP leads they posing with each other complimenting each other.. But Naaz nd Devo looked far from each other.. Very weird n strange Edited by -GiNa- - 10 years ago
yhm_craze thumbnail
true...it's funny that we don't have a single pic of DevNa together..I haven't seen the pics but saw the off screen segments and in fact the whole cast for other shows posed together and of course the couples...but in case of SNS half the cast was missing and those who came didn't pose together
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Dipsy, usually the red carpet and the other ceremonies are edited and spruced up before they are shown.😊

Last year, the YRK family came in parts but when SPA was telecasted it did not look so.. I think that will be the same this year.

Most probably the rest are shooting for SNS and would have arrived late. I remember that even during the navrathri event this was the case.. Lets see SPA and figure out if Koki and Jigar joined late
yhm_craze thumbnail

still that does not explain why we don't have a single pic with the cast who were present..they were shown arriving in the same car..I hope we get a few pics with Gohem

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
I dont know.. Abt other cast memeber further they join or not but Vishal not attending the event.. Or yes like other leads couple our lead pair were atleast give one shot together.. Its really look n sound odd.. 😕
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
No big advertisement for SNS would explain all that.. It takes a lot of strings to pull and as usual SNS does not top SP's list.. ðŸ˜Š It does not matter Dipsy.. I am sure this SPA was a quickly made up affair. There are so little time between the announcement and the actual event.. 
yhm_craze thumbnail
they did come together like the cast of the other shows...I am not talking about the offscreen segments but even otherwise I havent seen any gohem pic from SPA event. I just saw a couple of pics with Devo and Rucha together..there are loads of pics of Devo and Rucha posing with cast of other shows! ðŸ˜•...I am surprised nobody is even disappointed..usually there is so much excitement to see their look together whenever there is a special track in SNS or an SP event..hopefully we see them together when SPA is telecast.
tanmisha thumbnail
This is party time for naz fan that naz also win a award which one i trying to find out , i thought he win fav. beta but any one know which one award he won plz tell me ðŸ˜Š
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
who said Naaz won the awards i mean from which source u get this news.. As far we know Naaz wont win any awards.. Plz if u have Any relable source from where u get the news so plz share with us aswell..Edited by -GiNa- - 10 years ago