Charu will be back :Confirmed - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by smruti1981

the way they are giving space to my dear vihan i don't think that i can say so early that vihan does not deserve rachna..let vihan do suicide attempt and let him  abuse rachna and when i will see him that he is not trusting rachna i will say vihan does not deserve rachna.. right???πŸ˜‰

and why gunjan is helping rachna??? that is going my ott.. rachna should handle her personal problem her way, why should she take help again from mayank gunjan.. vo kya chhoti bachchi he???πŸ˜•

and about helping rachna to mayank, that is side kick only.. to bring mayan again.. if rachna is handling issues like goons and social problems i will agree for screen space..😳

Smruti .. this is the best πŸ‘ .. 

Rachna was used to make Mayan .. nothing else .. Rachna can have her own story line .. 
Edited by Hashii - 10 years ago
I dont care whether gunjan mayank getting married o nt. I just dont want to see gunjan's sad face n their "oh ho" background music. For god sake they already dragged it for so long n I already fed up with their background
Music. So pls if their wedding didnt happen plz let gunjan to move on with her life after all she is a strong girl. Love is not d only thing in life!!!
I am counting days .. that day onwards I am going to start watching SSLK again .. 

Originally posted by Nisha.lini

I dont care whether gunjan mayank getting married o nt. I just dont want to see gunjan's sad face n their "oh ho" background music. For god sake they already dragged it for so long n I already fed up with their background
Music. So pls if their wedding didnt happen plz let gunjan to move on with her life after all she is a strong girl. Love is not d only thing in life!!!

Nisha .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Agree with the Oh oh music .. its just irritating na .. 
Charu will be back...wow!...I was thinking just few days back that anchal will be back as charu and will team up with seema sangeeta  mausi 2 stop Mayan marriage..and my guess came right...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...but is it confirmed Hashii...?πŸ˜•...as cvs r very unpredictable they can change mind in a moment...plss if u donot mind  sharing Plss tell how did u come 2 know about this?  plss PM me n tell plss...

when article came about her contract ending that time I thought that charu has won award so she had 2 come back 4 sure in sslpk...cvs n production people will not let her leave show..I just hope they show interesting track as present track is very boring n irritating...Hope they show gunjan leaving garg home and living somewhere else and gunjeev track starts ...lets see what happens...btw thanks hashii 4 sharing this information😊...

love Gunjan...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 10 years ago
@ Vibz, I agree with you, they deserve the low trps as under 1. Ufff, same drama again. The conspiracy of Charu, seema and Sangeeta. Come on Cvs, give Vina some screen space. If they can show 3 new faces then why not Vina so often😑 

I will clapπŸ‘ when they will get the low trps as 0.08. That will be the lesson for cvs to show this marriage drama again and again.
Edited by Lovedakshna - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Hashii

Nisha ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Agree with the Oh oh music .. its just irritating na ..

Yes hashi.. its so irritating... 😑
I was expecting gunjeev n vry dissapointed.. poor rajeev 😭. I want him opposite gunjan..
Originally posted by Nisha.lini

Yes hashi.. its so irritating... 😑
I was expecting gunjeev n vry dissapointed.. poor rajeev 😭. I want him opposite gunjan..

I know we were looking forward to a better life of Gunjan ..But she is not lucky enough .. bad karama I guess .. 
ohh was expected anyways tfs
Can u post the link to this info pls?? πŸ˜Š