PART 4, PAGE 9. SS: Mera Beta Engineer Banega! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
arre wah pritam!! new ss and all! carry on!!๐Ÿ‘
Afternoon time. Ahluwalia house. Lucky and Ginny come home with Shopping bags.

Ginny: Maaa... (cheerfully)

Sweety: (coming downstairs) yeah i'm listening. Stop making noise. Where have you both been? Do you both realise how late it is?

Ginny: sorry mom. I took daddy ji to shopping. We've got gifts for everyone, see...

Sweety: Arre wah. So lucky ji, its 1pm. Don't you have any plan to goto your office today?

Lucky: ginny has already made me cancel an important meeting. I have re-scheduled it in the evening. So i will goto office after having lunch in my home sweet home. (smiling)

Sweety: okay. I had just called rocky. He is on his way to home. Let him come, i will surve lunch.

Ginny: arre nobody is listening to me. I'm still holding the shopping bags. Is anyone here interested to check these out?

Sweety: ok show them to me.

Ginny starts showing stuff she and lucky have got. She is very excited. And lucky and sweety are smiling at each other seeing her excited.

ahuja house. Flat renovation is happening. Sunny is trying to help a worker painting the wall

Sunny: oh this looks so easy uncle. I will also try. Give me the brush.

Worker: ok beta. Do it. (he gives sunny a paint brush)

Jeet is also busy discussing about renovation with other workers. Pinky and raashi are happy and observing everything.

ahluwalia house. Lunch time. Everyone is present.

Sweety: its nice to have you with us during lunch lucky ji. We don't have you daily at this time. (very happily)

Ginny: credit goes to me. (laughing).

Rocky: btw have you guys had fun while shopping?

Ginny: yes bhaiyaa, it was too much fun. Btw how was your day at school?

Rocky: ah it was good too. I have cleared all the hurdles.

Sweety: very good rocky beta. Now concentrate on preparation for your JEE. Me and your dad have all our hopes associated with you.

Lucky: exactly. Just concentrate on your JEE preparations now beta. Forget everything else. This is the golden time of your life. You will get to live it only once. It will not come back. I could not complete my studies. I want both my kids to achieve all the highs.

Rocky: don't worry. JEE is not a big deal. I will handle it with an ease. Have i ever failed in exams? No na! Just wait and watch. I'm gonna rock it this time too.

Ginny: *cough* *cough* (teasing smile)

Rocky: paani pi le moti. Bahat khansi aa rahi hai tujhe? Huh. Btw where are my gifts? Have you got anything for me too or not?

Sweety: she has got stuff for you too. Don't worry!

Ginny: bhaiyaa, i don't forget anything. I will show you your gifts after lunch. (excitedly)

Rocky: ok.

TWO WEEKS LATER.

Morning time. Its 8am. Sweety enters rocky's room, finds him still sleeping. She is angry now

Sweety: what is this rocky? (angrily) you are still sleeping? I have told you that its getting late and to leave bed almost 1 hour ago. You have your JEE entrance after a week, don't you feel any pressure? What material are you made of? Ridiculous.

Rocky: (still in sleep; pulls on the blanket and covers his head) preparations are going fine mom. Don't disturb me. Let me sleep. (annoyingly)

Sweety: (even more angrily this time; she pulls off the entire blanket from his body) who are you fooling rocky singh ahluwalia? I'm seeing and warning you since a week, that you are not taking this entrance seriously. What do you think? Engineering entrance is very easy? I can't believe it. How can you take your JEE so lightly? I'm telling you, you're gonna regret big time. Just one week left for it.

Rocky: (more annoyingly) ya mom i know one week left. And its 7 days and 168 hours. Quite enough time. I will prepare everything with ease, mom. You chill. (tries to pull the blanket again but sweety stops him this time)

Sweety: its almost 8:30 Nalayak! You still need to sleep with blanket on? GET UP RIGHT NOW! I'm warning you. And i can't believe how careless you've become! I'm telling you for last time, you've alreay wasted many days. Study hard. You're gonna regret. You're now grown up. You have to take your own studies seriously now. I have run after you all your childhood and made noise. But you're not a kid anymore. You have completed your 12th beta. After JEE, you will face a very tough life. Your mom will not always be there to run after you and remind you to study. Start taking your studies seriousy, one mistake at this moment will cost you alot.

Rocky: (starts feeling irritated this time). STOP IT MOM. Have you yourself ever appeared in any competitive exam? I even doubt if there was any such competitive exam at your time! What do you understand about pressure and toughness? I understand the pressure better than you. I will manage. I have never failed in any exam! Nor will i ever! 1 week is enough for this test. I will just handle. You just stay away. You just said na that i have grown up and i need to handle my studies on my own. Ok i will do it. You just stay out of it.

Sweety: (very stranged and disappointed by rocky's behaviour)... (she keeps starting rocky with big eyes and weird expressions. She remains silent...)

Rocky realises his rude behaviour. Feels ashamed. Goes on to say sorry...

Rocky: Woh! Mom! I'm sor...

Sweety: you don't have to be. Ginny and lucky have left for school and office. I had made breakfast for everyone almost two hours ago. Collect it from kitchen and have it. Here is your blanket (she hands over the blanket to rocky which she had taken from him). Do get up whenever you want.

Sweety immediately leaves from the room. Rocky feels little sad.

noon time. Sweety is watching tv in living room alone. Rocky comes slowly and sits near her

Rocky: (feeling awkard to start the conversation). Mom... I do understand my studies. You keep calm and see. I will handle it good on my own.

Sweety: (hesitates to talk)

Rocky: mom please. You can understand it very well that i'm feeling sorry.

Sweety: i'm your mom beta. I can realise it very well that you are not taking this entrance seriously. What do you think? It will be very easy? Yes i have not appeared in any such competitive exam but i realise the pressure too. Then whats wrong with you? What have you studied since last two weeks?

Rocky: mom i do have one week. Why can't you trust me? I will manage my preparations.

Sweety: do what you want. I want good results only.

it is the test day. Rocky has prepared but he couldn't complete the syllabus because of lack of time. He realises that he has made a mistake by not taking it seriously from the first day and has wasted time. He is little sacred too. He goes to give the entrance test with Pritam. Both take exit from hall after giving the test.

Pritam: dude, i killed it. My test was awesome, seriously. I can easily assure my parents that my selection is definately happening. I had a rocking exam. What about you?

Rocky: [silent]

Pritam: what happened bhai?

Rocky: my exam was good too, yeah. But...

Pritam: good or very good? There is a difference between good and very good my dear friend !

Rocky: i'm not sure.

Pritam: ok leave it. Lets not discuss it. I don't wanna scare you more. Lets wait for the results. I'm sure your exam was nice too. Lets go home with a positive mood.

Rocky: ya lets go.

[end of 2nd part]Edited by PritamDas01 - 10 years ago
I am the first one to read!!...feeling proud๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Great part again!!๐Ÿ‘Fab, awesome...I'm out of words๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผToo..good.
Also, if you have included your name i.e. a fictional character apart from the show, then you should name your story as FF which is fan fiction and not SS๐Ÿ˜‰
@Pritam

Good 2nd part. Pace of ur SS is very good too. Waiting to see the results. 
If FT reads this...and knows Rocky prepared JEE in one week๐Ÿ˜† I am waiting for his reaction...๐Ÿ˜†

Lovely scene between Rocky and Sweety. 
read it๐Ÿ˜ƒ next part quick!!๐Ÿ˜† impatient and hungry for more~!!
thanks everyone! i'm overwhelmed. Next part will come on 4th june.
Originally posted by PhoenixSnitch49

Also, if you have included your name i.e. a fictional character apart from the show, then you should name your story as FF which is fan fiction and not SS๐Ÿ˜‰

I know i broken rule by adding a fictional character into a SS. But pritam is a side character. He is like a normal classmate of rocky. Could be anyone right? So it is pritam. Let it be... Pls.
come on guys stop commenting on his using pritam... even i have a character in my cid stories called suhaani (my username, not real name) ... its his wish... just concentrate on the story and not the name.
@Suhaani

Arey aap toh serious ho gayi๐Ÿ˜†
We are just leg pulling him to use his own name..๐Ÿ˜† and that too as Rocky's friend๐Ÿ˜†