Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

PART 4, PAGE 9. SS: Mera Beta Engineer Banega!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Dadaji is having dinner with whole Ahluwalia family. He will leave next morning to his village after a month long stay at his son's residence. On the dinner table, he is talking with everyone. Everyone is very sad though.

Dadaji: Rocky beta, you're in 12th std this year, next time when i will come, i will see my grandson studying in college! Wah! And my Ginny is also appearing in her 10th. Study well my dear kids, do make your Dadaji proud.

Ginny: of course Dadaji, my preparations are going really well. But i will miss you so much. Can't you please stay for a few more days?

Dadaji: No beta. Sadly i can't. Your daadi is back from mansarover. Now its my turn to get back. Tell your daddy ji to plan a vacation with everyone of you in our village sometimes. It has been many years since you both kids have visited your dadaji's village.

Rocky: definately dadaji. We will definately visit your village once my and ginny's exams get finished. What say dad?

Lucky: yes. We will.

Sweety also smiles and agrees.

next morning: Dadaji has left for bus station. Lucky, ginny and rocky have gone with him to see him off. Sweety is in home alone working in kitchen. The door bell rings...

Sweety opens the door, its pinky.

Pinky: hello didi ! (smiling face)

Sweety: arre pinky! Come inside.

They both sit in the living room.

Sweety: so how are you! Has anything specific made you come?

Pinky: no didi. I was just passing from here. You know didi, Jeet has received the compensation amount. The entire family is cheered and excited.

Sweety: (with big smile) wow! Amount is handed over to bhaisab? Congratulations Mrs. Millionaire!

Pinky: please didi don't embarrasse me! (blushing). You know didi, we have decided to renovate our flat.

Sweety: oh nice.

Pinky: and jeet was also saying to put raashi and sunny into city's best school.

Sweety: ok but what is the need to change school ? I mean the current SS internationals where all kids have studied is not bad. Is it?

Pinky: of course it is not. But jeet wants to put them into a even better school for the sake of better education.

Sweety: (strange look) even better? Ok as you both wish

Pinky: you know education is now a days the most important thing, we want raashi and sunny to study from best sources. Even our raavi is preparing for entrance in different colleges i'm sure she will get admission in the best college.

Sweety: ya rocky is also... (interrupted by a voice)

Hello maa, oh Maasi ! You're here, nice to see you ! (rocky has come home)

Sweety: arre rocky beta, you've come? Has dadaji's bus left? And where is ginny and lucky?

Rocky: ya mom, dadaji has left. I'm coming from bus stand.

Sweety: ya but where is ginny and...

Rocky: ya mom, saying na. Ginny wanted to goto the ice cream parlour and wanted to do some shopping also. So dad took her to the mall. I was in a hurry cause i need to goto school for form submission that's why i have come back.

Sweety: okay!

Pinky: what kind of form submission beta?

Rocky: maashi, i'm preparing for engineering joint entrance exams so submitting required forms in school. Our school is handling all the procedures themselves.

Pinky: nice beta. Best of luck. What didi? I was talking about raavi's entrance, why didn't you say about rocky?

Sweety: you were busy talking about raavi and your others kids' education so i did not interrupt you. (joking smile)

Pinky: what didi? (weird face)

Sweety: just kidding.

in the mall, ginny and lucky are sitting in the ice cream parlour section. Father and daughter duo is having fun over the cups of ice creams!

Ginny having her favorite flavour happily.

Lucky: so you're happy now beta? You will surely make me late in office. I will even miss half of an important meeting. (smiling)

Ginny: (very happy tone) no problem daddy ji. You have to do such compromises for your daughter. Haha.

Lucky: ya ya huh. (laughing)

Ginny: btw daddy ji, i'm missing dadaji alot too.

Lucky: don't worry beta. I will take rocky and you to your dadaji's village once both of your exams get over. I have already promised last night during dinner.

Ginny: i'm already excited for that.

Lucky: so your ice cream party is over? Now what is the next order for me? (smiling)

Ginny: as we have decided daddy ji, first ice cream parlour section, then stationary section and then clothing section. (laughing)

Lucky: whattt? Haha okay! Let's go wherever you want to.

They both happily leave from there holding hands.

rocky's school. He is walking in the campus with some forms and documents in hand with his best friend, Pritam.

Pritam: arre yaar, rocky. I guess we are not too late, today is the last date of submission yaar. We have to clear it before 12 noon. Are your all documents okay? Did you double check?

Rocky: haan yaar. I have double checked everything. All is fine. What about you?

Pritam: fine, fine. Let's go.

[2nd part will continue from here]

Fast access to next parts:
2nd: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3611151&TPN=5

3rd: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3611151&TPN=7
4th part http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3611151&TPN=9&#85447293

Edited by PritamDas01 - 14 June 2013 at 6:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixSnitch49suhaani.cidmjhtShwets1502Freethinker112AB_DaKriticizer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PART 4, PAGE 9. SS: Mera Beta Engineer Banega!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Wow Pritam ji! Aap bhi aa gaye SS main..LOL

Nicely written. All the conversations are great. Sweety-Pinky, LG, including Dadaji was very good..Miss him a lotUnhappy

So..who is telling mera beta engineering banega? Matlab? Whose voice is that...or is it a generalised one?

waiting for part 2..update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pritam-Das

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
it is sweety who is saying this. Well i have a few twists in my kitty for this SS will reveal that in upcoming parts. This storyline is based on before leap exactly when the show decided to take leap i mean after the news of jeet getting compensation. I guess you have already realised that.
Thank you so much for appreciating. I'm not writer. So it is un polished attempt. Hope others like it too. I have not made the conversations unnecessary long. Only point by point.
#pritam that pritam is someone else who lives in delhi and studies with rocky. Not me obviously haha.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
@Pritam No one is trained writer here. U are doing very good.
Yes. I did realise the timeline...Looking forward for more. 
#Pritam LOL

And Thanks a lot...I have got my new theme/track for my next SS..LOL Ahluwalias chale gaav..LOL Hopefully that is not under ur idea too in this SS

Pritam-Das

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
no no i won't send them to village haha. You do that in your next SS. I have some other plans. It is completely focused on rocky! But i will include others too like i have inculede LG here.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Good. Now I have start working on my next SS. So u are going my way...but just the opposite...like Rocky-Sweety played supporting..LG plays supporting for you. Thats niceSmile

Pritam-Das

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Ok! Looks like your SS will be fun!

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502