Page 1 of 1

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I am happy...

Gumrah 3 on the floors, Karan to host!
Tejashree Bhopatkar,TNN | Jun 1, 2013, 04.07PM IST

Few months back, The Lost Boy Production in collaboration with Balaji Telefilms had introduced a spine chilling concept of juvenile crime through Channel V's Gumrah-The end of innocence to its audiences.

Now, what we have heard is that post their two successful two seasons, the makers are once again geared up for Gumrah season 3.

Yes! You heard it right! "Gumrah 3 was in making since the time season 2 ended but the host Karan Kundra was busy in his prior commitments. However since today the entire cast has started the shoot. Few new comers have been roped in to be in the first episode," said source.

We too hear that beautiful Anita Hassanandani has been final to play a pivotal role in the episode.

"Karan Kundra will be seen weighing the hosting responsibility as earlier," adds source.

When contacted, the producer of Lost Boy Productions, Vikas Gupta confirmed Gumrah 3 coming soon.

" Yes, I am doing Gumraah but can't talk on the same right now," confirms Anita.

Well its time for Gumrah fans to rejoice!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Return of king k to small screen" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Oh I'll be back to the Gumrah forum once this is back. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_s

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged