Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: PRIYA_luvs_MS

wow...excellent...excellent...excellent...realy rocking start ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
loved it so much...wanna read more
Rockstar samrat โค๏ธ

you r a gracefull writer..i must say
keep it up SRG ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿ˜•samrat kisse pyaar karta hai Diya se ya Gunjan se ?? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Thank you PRK ๐Ÿค— Samrat ko Dia se pyaar hai... 
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Tera res kab unres hoga re, me waiting ๐Ÿ˜‰
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update soniya..:)really lovedit..hope sajan meet soon..<3 cont soon nd thanx 4 the pm..
Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: SM_317

Awesome update soniya..:)really lovedit..hope sajan meet soon..<3 cont soon nd thanx 4 the pm..

Thanx Shreya ๐Ÿค—
Maxine_May thumbnail

PART - 2: CHRISTMAS NIGHT...

A

He raised his left wrist to check the time in his watch... Almost 6.45 pm...

The concert will begin at 7 pm; the stadium was already full and the mass audience was already screaming... But she was nowhere to be seen...

He had arrived in Darjeeling after five years only to meet her... This concert was only an excuse to meet his long lost silent love and leave the olden days all over again...

He had expected her to be present in the stadium during the concert... He had reached the stadium one hour earlier only to meet her and surprise her... He had searched for her all over again and again... But she was not there...

Ranvijay went up to the VIP balcony and watched over the stadium entrance... "Where are you Gunjan??"

Right at 6.50 pm a huge cry rolled from the stadium entrance... A royal blue Suzuki GSXR 1300 roared at high speed into the stadium...

Securities had become alert already at the arrival of the star of the night; Samrat Shergill... The place already overflowed with young men and women who were there to get a touch of their Rockstar...

Samrat was immediately guarded from four sides to protect him from any kind of disorder... On his way inside the stadium he didn't forget to spread out his hands to all his crazy followers stretching out their hands just to get a single touch of Samrat Shergill...

The stadium was over crowded like ever but still somewhere in his heart Samrat felt a tug of emptiness... The same aching pain that he had been feeling since the time she had stopped attending his shows...

"Is she here Benji??" Samrat asked his only friend cum manager Benji who knows him inside out...

"Who are you talking about Samrat??" asked a little confused Benji...

"You know very well Benji who I am talking about... Is Gunjan here??" Samrat replied quietly...

"And why do you think Gunjan would be here?? You are the one who had compelled her to stay away from you and your shows... She is doing exactly what Samrat Shergill wants her to do" Benji replied sarcastically...

"I know what I want Benji, just making sure she is not here" Samrat replied and left for greenroom leaving behind Benji...

But how much did Samrat try to hide his emotions under the layer of his stardom, his charm and killer attitude and his cold behaviour towards Gunjan; deep down in his heart he was lonely and Benji knows that very well...

He has been craving for his long lost friendship with Gunjan which he had once trampled harshly accusing Gunjan being the reason for Dia's death... He has been dying a little everyday to get back his best friend since the day Gunjan has stepped out of his life...

Yes, Samrat Shergill was indeed alone without his sweet, shy and simple childhood friend Gunjan but he has come across too far and too stubborn to accept that...

Samrat was getting ready in the greenroom mechanically... This had become a routine in his life... All these live shows are just a part of his profession... Samrat Shergill no longer feels the same excitement which he used to feel before his every stage shows earlier...

He has assumed tonight's event to be special... He would be performing in his Home Town after five years on Christmas night; that too on Candy's birthday...

But now nothing was going right as he has wanted... Christmas Night was Gunjan's birthday too, but he hasn't wished her since the last nine years...

Forget about wishing; Samrat was now in the same place and under the same roof where Gunjan has been staying all these years... But she hasn't even come before Samrat since he was back in Darjeeling...

Gunjan without fail has been following each and every words of Samrat Shergill since past five years what he had once asked her to do... Staying away from Samrat as much as she could...

Flashback-

"Candy was never your sister Gunjan... Just because both of you were born in the same night doesn't make Candy your sister... You have never thought of her as your sister or else you couldn't have been the reason of her death"... Samrat's voice reached on the top and visibly shaken her...

Gunjan felt too numb to respond anything to this accusation... Only silent droplets rolled down from her eyes like cascade that stared at Samrat unblinking... The shock was too much for her to accept...

"Samrat!!" she could only utter his name in completely disbelief after hearing Samrat's accusation... Her eyes depict only raw pain and laden emptiness...

The pain in those always loving and caring eyes were so unbearable that even Samrat could not afford to stare at them and turned back closing his eyes in agony...

"Please don't say like that Samrat, they were my family too... Dia was my sister and Shekhar uncle has always been like a father to me" Gunjan pleaded him...

"You have no family Gunjan... You were abandoned by your family after your birth... Even they didn't want you... Just because Dhara aunty had raised you up along with her daughter Dia doesn't make them your family" Samrat said those words with an unusual calmness...

"And what have you done Gunjan to get a loving family... Dhara aunty had passed away a long before... Candy died only because of you and now my dad too had left me forever because you were so excited to attend my show that you left my dad alone even after knowing that he was sick and mom was out of station"...

"How could you do that Gunjan?? How could you be so selfish??"...

"And dad had always believed you to be some 'angel' sent for me!! Everyone calls you 'Pari'... Everyone think of you as a 'God gifted child'... But you are none of these Gunjan... 'Angels' only spread love, they don't snatch away happiness from others... You have only snatched away everything from me Gunjan"...

"And I don't want to lose anyone else because of you... So, just spare me Gunjan and please do stay away from me as much as you could"...

-End

"Samrat" an unfamiliar voice brought him back from the past memories...

A young man of his own age was standing at the door... He seems like some stranger but possess a very familiar smile... It took a few seconds for Samrat to recognize his old childhood buddy...

"Ranvijay!!" he called out in surprise and soon both the friends reached out for each other in a warm hug...

"Dude, I am seeing you after so many years" Samrat said in an overjoyed mood...

"But I have seen you every other day in all your shows and interviews all these years" Ranvijay replied in an equally delighted tone...

"So, that means you haven't missed me at all" Samrat started leg-pulling with Ranvijay...

"See, you never gave me a chance to miss you" Ranvijay replied playfully patting him...

"But I really missed Gunjan" he said remembering her... "Where is she?? I haven't seen her in the back stage or anywhere" Ranvijay asked...

The lighten atmosphere in the greenroom changed immediately just as Ranvijay mentioned that one name 'Gunjan'... Samrat became silent once again and tried to ignore the discussion... This sudden change in him didn't go unnoticed by Ranvijay...

"So, it is true then??" Ranvijay asked Samrat who was then busy with the guitars...

"What is true RV??" Samrat asked turning back, wondering what he was talking about...

"That Gunjan doesn't attend your shows anymore" Ranvijay replied...

"Her wish" Samrat replied back getting busy once again with the guitars...

"Or your command??" Ranvijay answered back...

"I don't want to lose anyone else because of you... So, just spare me Gunjan and please do stay away from me as much as you could"...

Once again his own words rang in Samrat's ear hearing Ranvijay... But he preferred to subdue his own uncontrollable emotions...

Five years has passed since that awful day when he had accused Gunjan being sole responsible for Dia's death; for his father's death... But things were not the same then... He has been a victim of the circumstances during both the losses, as well as Gunjan...

But Gunjan was strong enough to handle situation, life has taught her to be strong... Whereas Samrat was vulnerable after losing his father, his first love Candy...

Accusing is always easier than accepting and healing... Samrat did it unlike Gunjan... And in the process he had hurt his best friend severely ruining a beautiful relation; the most precious relation he had once...

"Samrat, are we ready?? It's time" Benji came rushing asking for Samrat...

"Yeh dude, I'm ready" Samrat responded back trying to be cheerful... Time for rocking the stage... Time for hiding all the pain and fake smile and entertainment...

"Cool then" Benji said and left in a hurry...

"I know you don't need it, but still all the best for tonight" Ranvijay patted his shoulder while they shook hands... "See you tomorrow"...

"You are leaving!! Aren't you staying back for the show??" Samrat asked astonished... "I thought you don't miss any of my live shows"...

"I won't miss this one either Samrat... I will sure catch it up sometimes" Ranvijay replied... "But all these years I have missed Gunjan's birthday and I don't want to miss this year"...

"It's her birthday too tonight, I hope you remember... Merry Christmas Samrat and see you later" Ranvijay reminded him of 'her' once again and left from the place leaving behind a remorseful Samrat...

Part B continues...

Edited by -Hey-Shona- - 10 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail

PART - 2: CHRISTMAS NIGHT...

B

St Francis's Church was adorned like a queen... Gunjan stood near the Christmas tree and was observing the place... Everything and everyone surrounding her was bright and happy tonight...

Little kids with their parents were there to attend the evening prayer and mass... Gunjan was there too for praying for well beings of her family, friends and off course Samrat...

But she was also there to meet Sister Marian... Her birthday will always remain incomplete without Sister Marian's blessings... Standing near the much known Christmas tree she could hear the Christmas carol that was coming from the Church...

Silent night, holy night!
All is calm, All is bright
Round yon Virgin, Mother and Child
Holy Infant so Tender and mild,
Sleep in heavenly peace,
Sleep in heavenly peace.

This place has always been special for Gunjan... Not only because she have lots of happy memories here in this place in her childhood with her soul sister Dia and her Samrat and Ranvijay...

But this is the very place which has once given her a new home, new family, new identity and her new mother... Gunjan knows that she was once abandoned here in this Church on the Christmas Night just after her birth...

Shepherds quake at the sight!
Glories stream from heaven afar;
Heavenly hosts sing Al-le-lu-ia!
Christ the Saviour is born!
Christ the Saviour is born!

Snowfall on Christmas Night in Darjeeling is rare, but that night miracle happened... Small soft white pieces of snow were showered from the sky just after the Christmas carol began in the evening prayer and mass...

No one has noticed when a person covered in black had entered the Church creepily and dropped a basket safely under the decorated Christmas tree... A just born girl child in a baby pink wrapper sleeping inside in peace...

Wondrous star, lend thy light!
With the angels let us sing
Alleluia to our King!
Christ the Saviour is here,
Jesus the Saviour is here!

Shekhar Shergill and Indira Shergill came out of the Church with the others after the prayer with their one year old son Samrat sleeping in his mother's arm... They were there to pray for their son Samrat and little Dia who was born few hours ago to their family friend Dhara...

The Church premise was covered with snow and from somewhere near a murmuring cry of a baby was heard... Everyone started searching the source of the crying voice, but it was Shekhar Shergill who has found an angel like little girl child in the basket under the Christmas tree...

She was shivering out of cold and her voice was already quiet when she was found... And by the time she was taken to the hospital, the child had fallen silent but the rosiness of her cheeks and lips hadn't died away a little...

Silent night, Holy night!
Son of God, love's pure light
Radiant beams from Thy holy face,
With the dawn of redeeming grace,
Jesus Lord at thy birth;
Jesus Lord at thy birth.

That night every single person in the Church has prayed for the baby... How could all those genuine prayers from so many hearts for an innocent child go unheard??

After twelve hours of intense care and constant observation when everyone has started to lose all hopes, the little child had lightened up every hearts with her soft murmuring cry...

The joy in every faces was evident when the doctors had announced the baby as safe and secured... Sister Marian who has lifted her in her arms for the first time when Shekhar Shergill has found the baby under the Christmas tree was given the sole responsibility to name the God gifted child...

She has named the child Gunjan...

"All these years I have missed Gunjan's birthday and I don't want to miss this year"...

Ranvijay's words kept haunting Samrat all the time since he left...

"Benji, the show duration is for five hours right??" Samrat asked Benji after half an hour of his show, during his first break after two back to back performances...

"Yes, from 7 to 12 in the midnight" Benji replied...

"Make it four hours" Samrat ordered while busy changing his attire for the next performance...

"What!! How is that possible??  The management and the sponsors won't approve that... They had already paid for five hours" Benji was left completely startled as Samrat's words come as a bolt from the blue...

"Then make them approve anyhow... But make it sure I'm not going to stay here for a single second after four hours and I really don't care for any issue... If they have to face any losses, I'm ready to pay for it" Samrat announced in his own style and continued with the changing stuff...

Benji knew that there was no way he can do anything else against Samrat's words... Convincing Samrat to change his mind was next to impossible and there's no way anyone can prevent him from leaving after four hours... Benji knew very clearly that he has to talk to the event manager and sponsors to find out a way and handle this situation tactfully... But then something strikes his mind...

"But Samrat, there must be some reason behind this decision of yours!! Why do you want to leave early all of a sudden??" Benji asked Samrat once he was almost ready for the next performance...

"It's Christmas Benji and I have to go to the Church once before midnight" Samrat replied calmly leaving Benji in a much more complex state than earlier...

"Samrat!! Since when did you start attending Church?? I haven't seen you going to Church ever" Benji asked in surprise...

"Tonight it's different as I am in Darjeeling... I have to meet Sister Marian for once before midnight" Samrat replied...

"But Samrat you can also meet her tomorrow morning" Benji tried to reason with Samrat... For once he had no idea what was so urgent for Samrat to meet Sister Marian...

"It's Christmas tonight and she will be there in the Church... I haven't seen her for the last five years and my Christmas will remain incomplete like every year if I don't go to the Church to meet her"...

Thank you everyone for liking and commenting on Part 1... Hope you liked this part equally... Waiting for your comments, do let me know how was it...

Edited by -Hey-Shona- - 10 years ago
Luv-In-Mist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous,Mindblowing update..<3
4 a change RV's nice here..lol!aww Samrat was missing Gunjan..he actually cares 4 her..
i felt terrible 4 Gunjan..she's strong indeed.can't w8 4 Sajan confrontation.
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Soniya ๐Ÿค—Finally read both the parts and I must say that they were awesome. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I love the way u write. Its amazing the way you present both the past and the present.
Aww poor Gunjan I feel so so bad for her.
Dia's Samrat's love I was like all ๐Ÿ˜ฒ after reading it but its a nice development. Awww Sajan still miss each other.
Their friendship is surely a beautiful part in theor relationship be it in the show or in write-ups.
Ranvijay ko finally aik positive role mila ๐Ÿ˜†
Loved it all.
Hoping to see Sajan encounter in the next. Thanks for the pm.

Love
Fatima <3
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome. This story is very interesting. Feeling bad for gunjan. But loving this samrat. Do continue soon.
McChamz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fab again๐Ÿ‘
r u sure rv is in a +ive guy this time๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
waiting for sajan  meetingโค๏ธ