•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
HEY FRNDS...😊
Dis is one post i wanted to make frm a long tym...Dis is again strictly my pov wid no offence to ny fanbase...
From d day i have joined dis forum i have seen cmplains abt screen space frm bth the fanbases...And if bth SWARON and TAAREY fans r cmplaing den who is actually getting the screen space????...So i decided to really c d episodes again frm an unbiased view nd here what i found..I want to knw hw much f u agree????😕
1.TAAREY...if we watch d entire chain f episodes we  find that taarey as a couple have been given screen space ..bt as an individual ..TAANI IS a lead...nd smetimes she is nt seen fr 2-3 days..demanding mre screen space fr her  is truly justifed...she is a lead nd she needs to be shown dat way...(Also we luv VRINDA acting nd i want to c her mre often)
2.SWARON-As a SWARON fan i m satisfied wid the individual space given to swayam and sharon..bt if we c dem 2gether as SWARON...DRE LUV story is goin on frm past 2 yrs...we expct sme screen space as a couple becoz when they r together its just HEAVEN 😳fr us fans...(ALTHOUGH U HAVE STARTED GIVING DEM frm past few days..pls dnt stop..becoz cv u have noidea what dey mean to us..)
                      I KNOW ITS JUST A 20 MIN SHOW ND ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FULFIL EVERYONE DEMAND ..BT UHAVE ONLY GIVEN US BEAUTIFUL SHOW...ND ABT EXPECTATIONS ..U HAVE ONLY RAISED THE BAR..:)
                                               WE LUV D3⭐️
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post 😊 totally agree with all ur points