Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

purvibahri

Groupbie

purvibahri

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Hey guyss...Smile

I just started a new Kdrama and was wondering if anyone watches that one, its like 'Coffee Prince' with a gender-bender theme...

Its a really cute one! Im loving it and its currently on-air on MBC Queen in Korea...

It stars Park Gyuri as the main lead (shes sooo cute as a boy!)

Here is the summary:
Real-life glamor girl Park Gyuri stars as Hong Yeo Joo, a girl who aspires to be an internet novelist, but must work in a hip nail salon in order to get close to her newest muse. The only issue is that her resume is missing the biggest requirement of all: the salon only employs men (specifically, pretty flower boys like Park Sang Hyun aka Thunder). What's a girl to do? Pull a gender bender, of course! As if going undercover isn't hard enough, Yeo Joo's also got to deal with the challenges of fitting in with the boys without letting them get too close. If you love "Coffee Prince," this is the drama for you!

By the way even though all the guys on the show are serious Eye Candies, there is this guy as one of the male leads in the show and he is
Super Hot!! I absolutely LOVE HIM!! He is Song Jae Rim:

But if ur looking for something to melt ur heart...This is the guy for u, he will do it in no time! Wink
Its  Park Sang Hyun aka Thunder:

All in all I'm LOVING IT!

Are any of  guys watching it as well?

Edited by purvibahri - 31 May 2013 at 5:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI--PrimaDonna-gal.angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Nail Shop Paris' K-Drama~" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
even i started watchng nailshop paris..and its awesome..just luv bunny and kay..kay is SO HOT!!!
the cast is also gud...but the screenplay s a bit dissapointing...
just hoping dat she ends up with kay!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-AngelaKaParI-

-AngelaKaParI-

IF-Rockerz

-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
i have already seen coffee prince n loved it heheEmbarrassed so im totally up for another gender bender drama im a sucker for those type of dramas lol..EmbarrassedLOL so this drama nail shop is definitely goin on my watch list n thnks for sharin the info...Wink

purvibahri

Groupbie

purvibahri

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _A_a_l_i_y_a_

even i started watchng nailshop paris..and its awesome..just luv bunny and kay..kay is SO HOT!!!
the cast is also gud...but the screenplay s a bit dissapointing...
just hoping dat she ends up with kay!!

I agree with you! Kay is SERIOUSLY, AMAZINGLY, AWESOMELY HAWWTT!!!! (Excuse the Fangirl Reaction Overdose TongueBig smile)...

And everyone wants Kay n Bunny to end up together! they're cute together Sleepy...

purvibahri

Groupbie

purvibahri

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

ok..i just watched coffee prince and i totally loved their concept...and i think i like transgender concept..and i have read some great reviews about nail shop too, i think i will watch it...maybe after 1 or 2 series...but thanks for sharing the info..this series will go into my watch list for sure ;)

Ur welcome!

purvibahri

Groupbie

purvibahri

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_of_Heaven

i have already seen coffee prince n loved it heheEmbarrassed so im totally up for another gender bender drama im a sucker for those type of dramas lol..EmbarrassedLOL so this drama nail shop is definitely goin on my watch list n thnks for sharin the info...Wink

Ur welcome!

-AngelaKaParI-

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-AngelaKaParI-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top