poonam-gautum hug+precap

_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
today poonam and gautum's hug was so unexpected especially from poonam's side...i was surprised when she hugged him, did anyone feel it was awkward or it's just me??

any guesses about tomorrow's precap?? what did gautum's mom mixed in the haldi?

just curious, she may have mixed something to ruin poonam's skin!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yea that was strange eh. I wonder how the rishta will break and my poor poor akash
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was totally to do something to her skin, possibly to give some rash or something! Preposterous! I hope Gautam or Akash or someone finds out and saves Poonam!
Crazy.rock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gautam's mom definitely wants to cause some sort of skin problem for Poonam🤢. Probably good old Aakash wud b able to prevent the mishappening😛
rajatchawla thumbnail
i hope Gautam and Akash saves poor Poonam... yaar Gautam ios such a sweet guy... i really feel sad for him.. 
_mehak_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

<font color="#9900cc">It was totally to do something to her skin, possibly to give some rash or something! Preposterous! I hope Gautam or Akash or someone finds out and saves Poonam!</font>

I didn't know gautam's mom can stoop so low...I think it'll be akash who will save poonam or somehow haldi may fall or something. ..so it will be wasted
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I felt it was awkward. But at the same time I didn't like the hug at all. I was like woahhh. And bechara Akash :(
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ruky786

I felt it was awkward. But at the same time I didn't like the hug at all. I was like woahhh. And bechara Akash :(

Oh I feel terrible for Akash! :( What I wanna know is, how and why does he step in to marry Poonam? The suspense is killing me!

_mehak_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Oh I feel terrible for Akash! :( What I wanna know is, how and why does he step in to marry Poonam? The suspense is killing me!</font>

Indeed it was awkward..I didn't like it either, but did u guys notice poonam was the one who came forward to hug gautam first. .!!! 😲