9pm Slot Reason For Low TRP's? - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
completely agree with u... also CC is only 4 days a week...along with the IPL...on top of it many of us knows the 'other reason' for less views... well just hope for the best :))))
Originally posted by ..SaNaYaHoLiC..

I really wish this show had a better time slot. Why not 8:00? Hopefully no big show is on that time. The competition with DABH is bringing CC's TRPs down because aunties are obsessed with that show. Not many people watch Sony anyways. I hope they replace the male lead and make the story a bit more interesting. I doubt they'll change the timeslot.

hahah exactly 
however murderous that show is to my health all the aunties love it and are ardent viewers of it
and as you said Sony isn't a channel viewed by many
yes i doubt they would change the timeslot now as all shows are set but i do hope a change in the lead will shake it up a bit and do better for CC
Originally posted by MadhuO

Now that I subscribe to Sony to watch Sanaya I can see that Sony shows are more contemporary modern and more to reality then Star Plus (previously subscribed for Sanaya's last show) shows.  Also, since the TRP contributors are in India, Sony shows are most likely watched by a minority group.  Star plus OTT sensational shows are more appealing to the mass audience in India..  Just my POV...do not mean to offend anyone.

agreed
Star Plus shows are the same old and are in the traditional indian televison sense with alot of typical Saas-Bahu drama
i like a show thats contemporary and something that is actually new and different to what has been shown
Sony's shows are very different and innovative for sure
Originally posted by spate22

Call me crazy but I want CC to compete against DABH!! Because I'm waiting for the day it tops the TRP chart kicking DABH out of the way!! Because such good actors like Sanaya Irani and Supriya should be getting more audience!! How long will these talentless actors hog the 1st position?!! It's time for people to change!! And adding the show on Fridays should be an option but not sure about that either!! Because actors deserve to have some time off!! But I know it doesn't help with the TRP either!! Ugh, tough choice!! ðŸ˜”😒

Shreya

agreed Shreya i would love to see that day
but for TRP and india where TRPs are formed and count alot that show is like amazing 
plus Sony is like one of them channels that not everyone watches unlike Star Plus
but i do hope CC definitely rises and to the top would be even better
the actors surely deserve it..Sanaya and Surpriya are brilliant actors way better than (no names mentioned😉)
Originally posted by lazylad8-FauZi

It's not just the time slot but the male lead, direction etc!!! I feel Sanaya has been cheated or lied to, the story is nothing like it was supposed to be!!!

well in all honesty the story does really pick up from when she enters the house as a bahu
the male lead (lets not go there) is out of her control
hopefully the story picks up and gains lots of viewers once she goes in as a bahu and the confrontations between UmaBen and ChhanChhan will be worth to watch, which im sure it will and both Sanaya and Surpriyaji are fab actresses
Originally posted by tiahalder

you are right..it was not a wise idea to put a new show in direct competition with an well established show..
to add there were IPL..and that digitization thing..
apart from that the show needs proper execution
the makers are not even utilizing sanaya's talent properly..
but lets see..since IPL is over now..and there were loads of entertaining elements in the celebration episode..more twists are in store..hope to see a rise in TRP soon.

yes and im hoping for the obvious change too which will hopefully make people watch the show again (the ones who left) and gain new viewers
true they should utilise it properly as Sanaya is beyond talented and well it would benefit them
and yeah IPL has been a huge setback too so lets see
Originally posted by verdika_123

ohh trp is low,What is the trp??

i think this week it was like 0.8 or 0.6