Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Taani again reason f mu

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Okk...gng frm the precap nd last bit f episode...it s clear tht taani again will b reason f misunderstanding bw gang nd swayam nd also bw reyam...gosh i hope it clear out soon...

P.s. Taarey fans no need fr fighting here...healthy critism accepted otherwise report...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Ok my pov... yes Taani over reacted but she reacted on what she heard...!!!!! She felt that Rey was being very selfish to do everything by keeping Swayam away from everything intentionally...!!!

And abt the precap you really think that is going to happen...frankly that scene looked very funny... it's simplt something to mislead and nothing else
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lets jump to a conclusion shall we???
patie thumbnail
Precap can be misleading pehle episode toh dekhne do pura ðŸ˜µ
.vruShan_rocks. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yup taani ke wajah se miss understandings hui hai😭

its irritating yaar😡😡

i dont think ki swayam quit karega because he trust rey...

and dont trust on precap...

piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i would say ,, swayum overeracted ,,, he should have known the whole thing ,,,, dn he should have take any decision ,,,, and taani was being hyper ,, coz she knows ,, swayum= dance and if he couldnt appear in semi's he will break 
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Ok my pov... yes Taani over reacted but she reacted on what she heard...!!!!! She felt that Rey was being very selfish to do everything by keeping Swayam away from everything intentionally...!!!

And abt the precap you really think that is going to happen...frankly that scene looked very funny... it's simplt something to mislead and nothing else

ya precap can b misleading bt i assume tht swayam will hear rey
cscs thumbnail
will nt talk abt MU..bt precaps r misleading..i think swayam will quit d team bcz he doesnt want team to suffer bcz of him..
n i dnt think he will missunderstand rey or team..he is nt tht immature yar..
sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
neither taani heard the full convo nor swayam did and nor the team tried to clear the MU...rofl and still taani at fault?
all thanks to cv's
riddzyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think there will be misunderstanding btw reyam, it's more of tr clash track afterall i guess they need a story too...but hoping cvs keep swaron away from it.