Users

Frequent Posters

Never_alone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Kalapi

</div>
<div>

<font color="#0000ff">Is that right?? I am honored then...not mocking or anything๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#0000ff">No, I don't think you bashed Anki or anything dear, don't misunderstand me...I personally don't think that actress Anki losses anything if she acts a najayaz child - as long as the story is strong - audience will watch. That is why I talked abt the Bolly actress...</font>

Wat :O NO NO i'm not mocking you :(
Never_alone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalak

It seems arvi ki judai mein arvians pagal ho gaye hain.baar baar has rahe hain.

woh kya hain na bhai ke hum logo ko (Arvians) hass ne ke aadat bhaut hai :P chahe woh kushi ke gadi ho ya duk ke lolz ๐Ÿคฃ
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
archana's sanskars are so mahan that as she passes on the maha sanskaars some of her DNA gets magically transfused into the receiver of the maha sanskaar. thats y purvi has, by some sort of higher spritual transmission beyond tuccha manushya comprehension received archu's DNA and thus pari (totally ignoring kirloskar family's gene pool which is clearly inferior to the mahan sanskaar transmitted mahagenes) full on looks like archana. this is clearly the only logical explanation. it cant be a punar janam and it cant be ovi's daughter (they've come too far in establishing her as purvi's spawn rather than ovi's spawn). there you go friends. no need to predict plausible story lines. this is your explanation.  
tasha12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taranggoswami

Just heard in sbs that pavitra rishta taking big leap and ankita to play purvi's daughter...wow

I m thrilled... ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜†

W*F The CVs have gone mad, making Ankita to play Pari's role. It's really  unbelievable, that how can a  grandma play the role of her own granddaughter. The channel should shut down this freaking show, the story is unbearable now. Plus, Ankita looks really old to be playing Pari, really the show has gone completely down the drain. Indian tv channels should set a  certain limitation on how  long they should run their shows. Especially with shows like, PR, YRKKH, SBS, DAB, SSK, Uttaran, and other shows.
Edited by tasha12 - 10 years ago
sonalak thumbnail
Its not cvs flop arvians gone mad.they are thinking that last 20 years leap happened in reality and ankita grew older in real while she was just playing the character.
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hope this news in not true! 
---- Purvi is archana's adopted daughter then how can Purvi's daughter resemble Archana? 
----- Asha can play Ankita's daughter but Ankita cant play Asha's daughter! Because, Asha looks younger than Ankita!  It's going to be so hard to connect between them two! 

Tazzytaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vasu_2013

Really? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Pari cannot resemble Archana unless she is Arjun Ovi's daughter.

I thought I saw a picture of Ankita in her new look recently
? Was it speculation?

Can u send me a link of the pic?
Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
where  well happy for our anki
Tazzytaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It's the stupidest thing I have ever heard