Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rosette80

Guys...Check out SBB now...its sooo pathetic...i mean who likes that sanchi with jagya..then keep away from  this post..am not into itπŸ˜•

I wanted the same romance btwn JaGan..where is ganga.πŸ˜•.why she again like anadi kept in the house with no life for love...wat the hell...i cant see this..Jagya doing romantic number Tum Hi Ho with that arrogant SANCHI!!!!!!!!🀒

ANy ideas..give me some breath..please get me cleared pleaseee...Someone Say something!!!

Cant see this torture!!!😲

dont worry, its only sanchi dreaming!!
right now ganga is studying! after this when she's training for nurse, we;ll get great moments between them in the hospital !!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It is Saachi's dream

One more beautiful song Tum hi ho wasted on the silly billy

Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no I cant see this. Though I love Shashank so much and he is luking damn hansome but I cant see Jagya wid anyother girl even in dream. Ganga is perfect for him and only she deserve her Dr.Sa. And only her Dr. Sa deserves her... pls cvs kya Sanchi dream me JAGYA Ganga ko nahi dekh sakti thi ? 😑 hamare liye ek Jagya Gana dream sequence dal dete toh kam se kam Sanch torture jhel lete.
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I realy want to see how will Jagya saves her form those durty minded boys. Want to see sum good fights between them coz they were insulted Jagya in party ystdy. But sorry I cant see Sanchi romencing with Jagya. I also think its her dream. Lekin mere dil me JaGan bas gaye hai. Missing Ganga wid Dr. Saa. πŸ˜”
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i'dn't seen the seg but i think it must b ms silly's dream!!πŸ€ͺshe must b dreaming it b4 those guys told her that J is waiting 4 he rnear chemistry lab!! she must b sitting all alone &w atching oders dance & directly landed in her dreamland or rather utopia!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh god, yeh Saanchi bhi kaise kaise sapne dekhti hai😑
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh no this is my favourite song and thye are spoiling it with such nonsense πŸ˜­
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I don't want the stupid saanchi with jagya bcoz I won't be able to tolerate anandi suffering because of jagya again. Let anandi and jagya leave their lives seperately and peacefully 🀒