Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Dance Critique Thread Note : 60 (Page 73)

Shelly1026 IF-Rockerz
Shelly1026
Shelly1026

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Great jobs with the reviews guys!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasuhana

FaultInOurStars IF-Rockerz
FaultInOurStars
FaultInOurStars

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
LAUREn punit ritwick

ClapThumbs Up
Energy level-superb,graced more wit ritwick-he is energy bomb

Lauren-she is sumthing else wit her energy,her easeness,effortless dancing and comedy xpressions--bravoo girly

Punit-just wow wit every single act:))

Over all-mesmerizing act with mixture of everything
-Dance,comedy,energy,expression...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasuhanaHashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

LAUREn punit ritwick

ClapThumbs Up
Energy level-superb,graced more wit ritwick-he is energy bomb

Lauren-she is sumthing else wit her energy,her easeness,effortless dancing and comedy xpressions--bravoo girly

Punit-just wow wit every single act:))

Over all-mesmerizing act with mixture of everything
-Dance,comedy,energy,expression...

BINGO...Love the act 
Jasuhana Groupbie
Jasuhana
Jasuhana

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

SANA'S ELIMINATION!!AngryBroken HeartCry. I have a lot to say but then I calmed down myself and consoled myself that it's a competition. Karan really became emotional awwUnhappy 

A fact about the show which is on it's sixth season now is even if a celebrity gets low score and if he/she is v popular, they are safeOuch. But ppl like Mukti who are tremendously talented and not so popular comes to danger zone. Despite of getting 30 Sana came to danger zone as well may be votes for her were not enough as other contestants. The genuine questions that comes to my mind is if the Jhalak authority wants to see ppl improve, then why do they bring contestants like Mukti? and my expectations from Mukti is on some other level, not just with acrobatics, but can she do some more kind of dance? And even Sana showed amazing improvement from a non dancer to a dancer, better than Drashti, and now even better than Shaan, what happened? just ppl's vote took her to danger zone?
I know I am getting all messed up with my words as I am always with truth and talent, and getting emotional. But the best thing is that Lauren is still thereClap, and she has to be. This show is no more a competition for me. I have to watch it only for Lauren-Punit and Sonali-Sumanth.
Shaan needs to put more energy in his acts. Drashti Salman Sanaya were good.  Lauren-Punit-Rithvik made me ROFL. Loved to see My last year's one of the favorites Rithvik Embarrassed.  Sonali-Sumanth-Darsheel were cuteSmile. I did not understand Mukti-Shashank-Ragini's act.      

Shelly1026HashiBoo

Jasuhana Groupbie
Jasuhana
Jasuhana

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
25 August

Lauren Punit was ammmazzzing. I hate love stories, one of my favorite songs, with Bharatnatyam. I am a trained BharatnatyamianTongue so it was a big treat to watch LAUREN on that song doing bharatnatyam. It was like eating Hakka Chinese(my favorite, haha bad joke?)

Shaan's act clearly showed that marischa style of choreography. Marischa should do something different now. Nice tapori Shaan.

Sonali Sumanth-Jasmine and Aladin how cute. But again, honestly I have to say sick of their lifts.Sleepy

Drashti was sexy. Salman where was he?Confused

Mukti Shashank were good. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Inferno-Shelly1026HashiBoo

Shelly1026 IF-Rockerz
Shelly1026
Shelly1026

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
My review for International Acts day:
Shaan - Waltz

Love this song from Maine Pyar Kya Clap!  I am not a fan of that much smoke on the floor - it's distracting from the act! Thumbs Down.  There was clear hesitation in the first lift; however, the second lift was much nicer in which Sneha feel on Shaan's hands and he held her up high - proud of Shaan at this part Approve.  While dancing the Waltz, Shaan's posture was incorrect - the shoulders were not high enough Unhappy.  The judges should have pointed this out.Thumbs Down

Sneha's leap of faith was amazing Clap! My favorite part of the act was when Shaan slid across the stage during "jawab doo" - very genuine Thumbs Up and Shaan actually looked like he was enjoying himself, which was lacking throughout the act.  The last position was beautiful on Sneha's part Day Dreamingand hesitant on Shaan's part Ermm.

Drashti - Rumba

Lovely ambiance! Day Dreaming I honestly felt like this was a continuation of the story-telling act.  The rumba movement was beautiful in the beginning Smile .  "Ye dil" was hesitant on Drashti's part Unhappy.  The split was really well done Thumbs Up.  Drashti standing in one spot and being moved around was nice but hanging from Salman's neck was a step I had appreciated in an earlier act.  When Drashti was holding her leg up and was being spun around, it looked really beautiful however, another stationary spin was not needed - I preferred the 2nd stationary spin over the first Thumbs Up

In "meri sada me", there was clear hesitation in Drashti's part but when she was hanging on Salman, she kept the position held well. Approve "Ye Zameen" was similar to a dip that was done earlier in the act. The "asmaan" part in which she moved her body, was my favorite part as it was really clean and pleasing to the eye.  The lift of "ab hame jaana kaha" looked really unclean Ermm.  The last "me waha tu jaha" with the end looked good Thumbs Up

Sonali/Sumant - Salsa

Wow!! Sonali killed it and she was definitely the hero of the act for me!! Party  No one does lifts better than these two and real magic is when they are doing lifts Day Dreaming.  However, their floor dancing, unfortunately, is pretty elementary.  Looking at the act in a competitive state, the beginning lifts were crazy but the lifts after that have been repeated in IDS - copied exactly from their acts Ermm. Sonali's leg moving about on Sumant's head, Sonali rolling while Somant holds her hand, Sonali sliding about around Sumant - we have seen all of them...The "baila baila" steps in the end were the same as what they have done earlier in IGT Thumbs Down

Also, the judges had told the choreos of the kids over and over that stop with the lifts but in this act - all we saw were lifts.. Ermm  That being said, Sonali literally danced her hair piece off!!  ClapThe end was awesome and these two are amazing!!!!!  DancingGod bless them!

Lauren - Street Jazz

MJ act!! Approve loved the mix of songs and the look they both had Thumbs UpLauren's (sorry - I tried to look at both of them but I kept on looking at Lauren) body language and facial expressions were just perfect in this act Clap ! And I thought it was interesting that she was trying to lip sync "love me love me", even the guy's part LOL

The moonwalk was perfect, the Billie Jean steps were ridiculous  and the tilt was so clean Thumbs Up!!   I tried and tried but I couldn't find anything wrong with the act Ermm.  I am so glad they did this act as it was a perfect tribute to MJ and another feather in their capParty

Mukti - Broadway Jazz

Another song I used to love Thumbs Up!  Mukti's expressions are always bang on Clap.  The "tu jo acha samjhe" lift was done by them before Thumbs Down.  I really liked the Chandni part Smile and I liked the part where Mukti was holding up her hands and Sushant was acting like a certain character Thumbs Up.  But, each and every one of their lifts had been done before by them (as far as I can tell) - this I only noted as it was pointed out by the judges... 

After watching the acts and doing my reviews, I noted that the judges were actually correct in saying that Mukti/Sushant repeated her lifts and the act was underwhelming.  However, I also thought the judges not following their own advice by saying to Sonali and Sumant that "no more lifts" and then allowing an all-out Salsa with almost only lifts and not pointing out the flaws in Shaan's Waltz was disrespectful to Mukti.

Edited by Shelly1026 - 01 September 2013 at 11:56pm

crazy4fawadHashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Lovely review ...As aways ..But one complain ..You didnt continue ..We missed last weeks review ..Ur reviews are honest and unbiased .. Anybody would agree with me .. 
Shan - OK ..but nothing much ..And yes smoke is a good trick to cover up the leg movements LOLLOLLOL But Shan was doing much better in the first few weeks but nowadays he is very average...

Drashti Salman - Nice act ..and there were wow moments and some shaky moments .. so act was not flawless ..But its bit difficult to dance for slower number ..and as Muktis lifts were repeated salman and drashti also repeated some lifts ..and I seriously dont like their costume ..main reason they have worn similar costumes and similar colours many time ..Overall good performance ...and drashti has improved ...

Kids - after a long time I enjoyed their act though they have used the same lifts .. But I am really mad after remos comment to Mukti .. Because Kids lifts are way too repetitive ..But i f i forget about their previous acts ..I enjoyed their performance ..they are truly gifted .. and possible winners of JDJ Wink

Lauren 

From the begining to the end ..it was full of dancing .. and I couldnt even took my eyes away from lauren .. She is just mind blowing ..This act was one of the best acts of this seasons interms of dancing ..yes i am a MJ lover .. Its a treat to watch MJ tribute .. And lauren and punit just nailed it .. Good choreography as well .. They are back ..

Mukti _
Not a bad act ..But didnt like that act ..and I think Karan said the reason .man My respect for that man is increasing day by day ..{ I think better to have ppl who doenst know much about dancing as they make sense .. }
Yes and that floor spin and so many lifts were repititve ..But is a common thing in todays episode,, .. And She could have nailed it if she has tried something different ..as this is her last week ( Ouch)

I am totally in drroling mood after seeing my handsome hunk ..So couldnt see anyother preperly when salman in the stage .. What a personality .. Loved his T shirt,His comments ..his moves ..to everything ... LOVE AND RESPECT THE SALMAN KHAN .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shelly1026

-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler
-Ms.Minion-
-Ms.Minion-

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
No body writes review anymore?

Go to top