Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Dance Critique Thread Note : 60 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 73

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
@Nadz - Hug

LOLLOLThat's OK !! LOL...yeah that Redux thread...i wasnt a regular member there...but used to read up the discussions sumtyms LOLLOL

n yes - i guess we can yap randomly without any fear til tom atleast LOL...after dat...strictly Dance talks EmbarrassedLOL

@Payaliya - yes...this is one of the sane threads here...btw - whom r u supporting ? LOL

Edited by -CoolChick- - 31 May 2013 at 5:47am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dance Critique Thread Note : 60 (Page 3)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I'll be neutral here but I won't give my criticism on everyone just some selected people.
I ain't rooting for anyone.

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
nice thread looking forward 4 some gud dancing following jhalak from first season fan bad me dance lover pehle so m going to be honest

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
@LeadN, thanks for telling me about this thread. 

Hola .. the name's Arti .. Embarrassed hope newbies are welcome here! 
I haven't seen JDJ since its first year. 
I am here only to talk about the dance. 
I may talk about the dancers, but only based on their dancing style and that has nothing to do with what I think about their acting, shows or fans.

PS: If readers/stalkers have an issue with my comment, the report button's all yours. I am color-blind and hence immune to colorful pm's! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksLeadNitratePayali09

DrModel

IF-Rockerz

DrModel

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hello all
If its ok I'll add names later tonight; m out and online from my phone at the moment
This thread is genuine and I assure you I am here to see dance above all else
I have been impressed by a few promos but that is because I am aware of the choreographers behind them
Just be decent about it is all I ask; I d not want to see this thread closed

Tannu and Payal: the reason I abandoned the thread and forum last year was because I had it w a certain fan group and they kept reporting the thread and curbing even constructive criticism

Edited by shopaholicNY - 31 May 2013 at 6:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09boreddamselHappyMelody

Payali09

IF-Dazzler

Payali09

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
@Gari  I'll support whoever can actually dance and whoever is genuinely trying to dance.  I'll even give love if you look like you're having fun.  But beware if I feel like you're not making an effort or you are making excuses  LOL

I'm not a fangirl of any of the contestants and in fact don't know half of them at all.  So their dancing and personality will have to impress me.  No previous baggage to carry around LOL

Payali09

IF-Dazzler

Payali09

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
@Sheena  Understandable!  Hope the sanity prevails this time and we focus on the dance.  Let's just keep it clean and constructive.  And see how far we go LOL

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
i would like to be a part of this... Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top