Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasuhana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Weekly review: 10-11th August '13

Sonali Sumanth were best this time...I loved how they did the classical steps with so much grace...lovely. Lauren, Mukti, Shaan did well concept wise, though the concepts were nthng new, but it is India's Independence day special, so what can be better than saluting the true heroes. Die hard fan of Mukti's expressions. SANA: As always very energetic, varieties of forms were shown, amazing, powerful. Drashti...it was a difficult act, she tried best. siddharth is improving, nthng new to say. 

The dance marathon was fatafati(means amazing, in the sense of true competetion)...lol yes, im overwhelmed and yes, im bengaliπŸ˜‰ . But seriously, Mukti...what is she doing?πŸ˜• and drashti should have been eliminated before Sonali sumanth, and ofcourse, Sana did better than Lauren. Lauren-Punit were doing their strength, western only, Sana-Tushhar showed variations.

Now I feel like Sana deserves to win the show, tho I don't think she will, as Drashti is more popular. and I also feel like Remo is being partial to her heroine(Lauren)
Edited by Jasuhana - 10 years ago
DianaPrince thumbnail
17 august episode

sana was really good. She managed to do hip-hop well.
27 was good for her performance

kids my god same lifts again
25 ok for themπŸ₯±
Edited by LadyDabangg - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
17th saturday .. 

Kapil is totally back ... in the first few episodes i thought kapil as a host wouldnt work for jhalak ..But he is really amazing and No ifs and buts he is doing  a outstanding job 

DD-Sal 

They got the most beautiful songs .. and they dressed up so beautifully .And actually i liked their performance apart from the lifts .. And Specially Salman was really good today ..I hardly see salman dancing like this in this season ..It was a treat to watch .. and Drashti some steps she executed certainly well ..but some steps she couldn't deliver enough to match up with salman .. Again my main concern is choreography ..Nothing extra ordinary ..and not even a single wow step you would remember after watching the performance  ...
  marks : 23 (salman dance so beautifully and dd looks like a doll)

Shan Sneha

Songs - Ok ..(I cant even remember now which song they actually danced)There were some nice steps .. .But I didnt enjoy their performance and there were few mistakes which were clearly visible ..and Choreography was average .. But Shan was enjoying and danced freely ..
marks : 22 (I Prefer DD dance over this)
I love the courage of shan to say that He expected good marks back because of the commetns he got from the judges πŸ˜†(Shan dont take what their telling seriously .. pure nonsense )

Sana Tushar

Song - OK ..But these two just nailed it ..They did a justice to DJ theme in every aspects .. They had the right amount of energy to execute it and The choreography was mind blowing,Tushar didnt miss a single beat and Sana executed them really well ..crisp and clean steps .. .. the act has a filmy touch to justify to the song . Really well done ..(Remo giving them 8 and shan 8 is just not done πŸ˜‘)
marks - 27/28

kids - first half was good ..they are good with lifts ..whole india knows it ..But I am seriously fed up watching them the same thing (but tomorow performance looks promising) There were few visible mistakse and coordination issues .. ok performance

Marks 23/24

Face off - Sid was really good in the beginning but after a one mistake sid has totally given up ..In a way he knows with whom he is dancing against ..But still would have been better if he performed by his heart.. Mukti was just mind blowing .. nice concept and she really deserves to stay .. 

Mukti -sash - I like the song .. And some parts were totally awe me ..And yes the lift was really unnecessary and that hindrance the flawlessness of that act .. But Remo giving 7 is a joke .. Muktis excuses really unnecessary better to keep quiet baby .. and do dance like u did in the face off .. 

marks 25

Lauren Punit  : what I can write .. Absolutely 30 worth performance ..I loved the starting and specially the part Lauren was shaking her hip it was nicely choreographed by Punit .. and executed by both of them .. and she is really good in garba also .And the way they change garba to robotic was really smooth .. No clumsy steps  at all .. They finished all the steps and the act was flawless ...There so many wow moments ..I watched it so many times ..and hats off to punit for being smart .. and chosing s cocept like this in Dj theme

Special note

I found KJO makes more sense than the other two 
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sunday: 18 aug

Lauren act: 30
Honestly It didnt deserve that much. 27 was enough for this act today. There was nothing new except the costume. This act was too simple

Drashti act: 24
Honestly she was not that bad. I agree act was incomplete. Compared to all acts it was weakest also.  So 24 is not bad score

Sonali act: 30
Their llifts were their strength in today;s act. Well performed and they deserve it..πŸ‘

Sana act: 30
Finally the girl got what she deserved after amazing acts. I cant understand why she missed the 30 till now. Too Late ..but today she nailed it..Go girl.. You can be in final πŸ‘

Mukti act: 24
After that aerial act i expected a bit more. Remo was too harsh with comments and other just followed the same. But these may help her improve more. We see her caliber sometimes and she tends to be simple in some acts. It could have been atleast 24-27

Shaan act: 27
Another aerial. Just like with every act Shaan sang the song once again. so there was no female voice in the act. In the last bit in the act like KJO commented I was also thinking was that it..! is it over ...! and woah..! Shaan did the most unexpected fall  to end the act ..πŸ‘
Jasuhana thumbnail

17th August

Lauren n Punit's act was sth I nvr saw before, Robotic cum Garba, really innovative, good job Lauren, great job Punit. Mukti  was looking like a Barbie doll, of course, amazing performance, she really needs a better choreographer πŸ˜”. Sana Tushar had some co-ordination problems, but again, another power packed performance. Sonali Sumanth did an awesome stormy step(lifting) and the scene is still revolving in my head . The problems they were having while doing some steps, could be clearly seen. We expect less lifts and more dance nxt time. Drashti Salman were good. Glad to see Shaan back in his form πŸ˜ƒ

Appreciate everyone's effort.πŸ‘
Jasuhana thumbnail
18th August

Mukti and Shashank did a nice performance- eyes soothing.

SONALI N SUMANTH...OMG! WHAT A CHOREOGRAPHY!! THE WONDER KIDS DID GREAT JOB. I WONDER HOW THEY DANCED WITH THE SWORDS. SUMANTHS BODY LANGUAGE WAS LIKE A HERO!! N SONALI'S EXPRESSIONS MAARDAALA!!!! THEIR LIFTS AND SPINS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THEIR STRENGTH.
 Sana and Tushar's act was really good, avatarπŸ˜†.

Lauren gave another beautiful performance. Drashti's act was really emotional. Missed Shaan's one

Excited to see Rithvik, Sanaya and others nxt week

Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great jobs with the reviews guys!! πŸ‘
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
LAUREn punit ritwick

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Energy level-superb,graced more wit ritwick-he is energy bomb

Lauren-she is sumthing else wit her energy,her easeness,effortless dancing and comedy xpressions--bravoo girly

Punit-just wow wit every single act:))

Over all-mesmerizing act with mixture of everything
-Dance,comedy,energy,expression...

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

LAUREn punit ritwick

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Energy level-superb,graced more wit ritwick-he is energy bomb

Lauren-she is sumthing else wit her energy,her easeness,effortless dancing and comedy xpressions--bravoo girly

Punit-just wow wit every single act:))

Over all-mesmerizing act with mixture of everything
-Dance,comedy,energy,expression...

BINGO...Love the act 
Jasuhana thumbnail

SANA'S ELIMINATION!!πŸ˜‘πŸ’”πŸ˜­. I have a lot to say but then I calmed down myself and consoled myself that it's a competition. Karan really became emotional awwπŸ˜” 

A fact about the show which is on it's sixth season now is even if a celebrity gets low score and if he/she is v popular, they are safe. But ppl like Mukti who are tremendously talented and not so popular comes to danger zone. Despite of getting 30 Sana came to danger zone as well may be votes for her were not enough as other contestants. The genuine questions that comes to my mind is if the Jhalak authority wants to see ppl improve, then why do they bring contestants like Mukti? and my expectations from Mukti is on some other level, not just with acrobatics, but can she do some more kind of dance? And even Sana showed amazing improvement from a non dancer to a dancer, better than Drashti, and now even better than Shaan, what happened? just ppl's vote took her to danger zone?
I know I am getting all messed up with my words as I am always with truth and talent, and getting emotional. But the best thing is that Lauren is still thereπŸ‘, and she has to be. This show is no more a competition for me. I have to watch it only for Lauren-Punit and Sonali-Sumanth.
Shaan needs to put more energy in his acts. Drashti Salman Sanaya were good.  Lauren-Punit-Rithvik made me ROFL. Loved to see My last year's one of the favorites Rithvik 😳.  Sonali-Sumanth-Darsheel were cute😊. I did not understand Mukti-Shashank-Ragini's act.