||Indian Idol Junior HELP DESK|| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

vsadhanab

vsadhanab

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
what song sung by contestant sunita in last weeks episode, it started with sanwara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Indian Idol Junior HELP DESK|| (Page 2)" in Indian Idol Junior forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ahaanfan

Goldie

ahaanfan

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Plz someone post the video of anjana singing Roz roz daali daali song in the theatre round..Smile

SanayaMohit-Fan

SanayaMohit-Fan

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
can anyone please provide me a very nice picture of priyam in this green dress... only her... please

jktoor

Groupbie

jktoor

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I thought there were only top 10 kids, but I just saw a promo of top 11... Who is the 11th one?

ahaanfan

Goldie

ahaanfan

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jktoor

I thought there were only top 10 kids, but I just saw a promo of top 11... Who is the 11th one?

It is Sugandha Date.She came in Wild Card in the first episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jktoor

Meredith

IF-Dazzler

Meredith

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
why no tribute to Pran saab yet? Shocked

munyr123

IF-Dazzler

munyr123

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I missed the last episode and even the repeat telecast Unhappy Can I get the link for the video of complete episode. I tried finding in youtube but could not find. Please share the complete episode video link if you do have...thanks a lot

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Hello! Why is there no V-S appreciation thread here yet? What, no one finds them (or one of them) handsome? Wink
No seriously, is there no Appreciation thread?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Indian Idol Junior Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.