Attn Inactive DT - Pl read

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Hello all

Dont worry , this is not any warning post LOLEmbarrassed... I just want to inform you guys that I will be going out of town on a vacation for around  3 weeks starting from 31st May and since I will hv no net access during my vacation , thats why I will be inactive on India-Forums too for 3 weeks starting from 31st May to  20th June Embarrassed..

So in case you guys have anything urgent like taking permissions or some moderation issues , or some forum related issues , then please contact your forum Mod Erum or our 
GMs*Jayshree*,  , hetal or Admins   vijay  ... They will look into it Embarrassed

I really hope in my absence , you guys will keep the forum peaceful and will not bother our  GMs too much .. I m just looking forward to some co-operation from you guys and hopefully I wont b too disappointed when I return back after 3 weeks Embarrassed

I will attend to all your queries or PMs again once I m back ... So till then keep missing my dandas LOLTongue...

Will miss you all Hug..

Edited by *Resham* - 31 May 2013 at 7:15am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaDisaniyaDuggukedeAmor.-Deepali-b2011SuryaNakshholicRajeshree53slodkagilaLuminous_Linsll-Bliss-llSuper.Psycho_-Liebe-ramya_Deepikanitish95thalaSharni.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Attn Inactive DT - Pl read" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Have full on fun Resham dee... Lol , i just put inactive status two days ago, and mujhe laga Danda padega LOL 

looks like many DT are going missing for next weeks for vacation and exams, anyways aap solid maaze karo 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajeshree53

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Happy Journey and have masti Resham :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajeshree53

Post Reply New Post

Go to top