Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Bani-ians Cool,

I'm leaving this note to inform you that I will be highly inactive over some time.

It's exam season Geek + I've got a few personal things going on all at once. As a result, I'll be away until the third week of June.

Due to these circumstances, I will not be able to reply to PMs or address any concerns promptly. I cordially request that you contact the higher authorities [GMs *Jayshree* hetal or admin vijay] for assistance.

The results of the promotional signature contest will be up shortly.

I hope for your co-operation! And please be good kids while I'm gone Embarrassed

Thanks,
GK
Bani Devt Team

Edited by gk_09 - 01 June 2013 at 12:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulAngel-Jot.-Alina.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP: Bani Devt Team Away Notice!" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
^^no problem...I jus finished my exams so I know hw much stress it is...im sure evry1 will ensure the forum is as tidy as possible...

cazwhyso

Groupbie

cazwhyso

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

Hi Bani-ians Cool,

I'm leaving this note to inform you that I will be highly inactive over some time.

It's exam season Geek + I've got a few personal things going on all at once. As a result, I'll be away until the third week of June.

Due to these circumstances, I will not be able to reply to PMs or address any concerns promptly. I cordially request that you contact the higher authorities [GMs *Jayshree* hetal or admin vijay] for assistance.

The results of the promotional signature contest will be up shortly.

I hope for your co-operation! And please be good kids while I'm gone Embarrassed

Thanks,
GK
Bani Devt Team

I know all to well about exam season.. It's my exam season too, hence I'm not watching the show until Thursday. Cry

Good luck in your exams though!!!!!!

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
yes exam season is on...all the best for it...but we know that mods are on a strike...Ouch

all of a sudden all of the mods from each forum decided to take 3 weeks off, on may 30th...isnt that odd??

i hope everythings gets resolved soon...we miss u mods...Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top