IMP :Regarding Channel Moderating

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
How are you all doing? Hope everything is fine shine.Embarrassed
I am here to give some news to you all , I fear its not a very pleasant one though. I will be away from India-forums for a period of around three weeks starting from  today due to personal reasons.

It has been a tough year for me and i require some time to myself to recuperate and gather my thoughs  . Iwould like to apologize to our members for the inactivity.  Due to these inevitable circumstances I wont be able to reply to  PMs or address any reports /issues ,hence I kindly request all our members to contact GMs *Jayshree*, hetal or Admins vijay, for immediate needs.
We sincerely hope everyone will be at their best behavior.
Best Regards,
Leviathan (Juls)
Channel V Moderator

Edited by Leviathan - 31 May 2013 at 7:31am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip.-FrozenRain--Swetha--Araina-..WitchGrave..CavingInkrazy4KD-Lizzie-..Serendipity..spicySugar..samratrocks..DamonCrazy..Roshini1494BrashCandy-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP :Regarding Channel Moderating" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top