Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: My Prince Charming TH19 {Th20 Link Pg1}

shraddska thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--aPMwithLove-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Note for PMs:

This account is for you to receive PMs... So add me as a buddy...
And yes criteria still remains the same... you have to comment... at least occasionally...

I don't send PMs from the main Account 'shraddska' so no point sending a buddy request there...

I reject requests from silent readers. I mean those who do not comment. If you don't want to comment at least don't expect me to take the efforts to send you a PM. Add the thread as a watch topic and follow it. I don't mean to be rude but sending PMs to over 800 people is no mean job and when you don't get a reply for it, it hurts.

Thank you,

Shradds...
Edited by --aPMwithLove-- - 10 years ago
shraddska thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shraddska thumbnail

cymateli thumbnail

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Dear Amna
Happy Birthday to you..!!

May all ur WILDEST wishes cum true today and everyday  bas just stay loyal to RK and Shyamu!!

Hamari JAAN!!!πŸ˜ƒ We met some months back na? ummm shayad almost a year! But look how close have we three gotten itne kam time mein!! Truely its because of ur bubbly nature darling!
Yeh zindagi na mile gi dobaara!You are one of the best things that has happened to us in this life!! We wish you only the VERY BEST on your BIG day!!  

Aap sach mein bohat achhe ho.. par bohat ajeeb bhi ho par jaise bhi ho hamari jaan ho  πŸ€— 

Talking to you everyday has become like the most important thing. You keep me going.. whenever we are upset you are there, whenever we lose hope you are there.. our fights, our masti, our bakwaas, our love for things, our hatred for things, our small khushis over choti choti baatein all have become sooo important in this small time. Cant imagine life without you now! Show rahe na rahe.. hum rahe ge saada yahan.. rahe gi hamari daastaan!

Amnaaa... Cyma is getting emotional.. addii all fine... I will start crying agar aur kuch bola about our friendship!

Again A very Happy Birhday to you bachha.. oops big girl now!! May all your good dreams, wishes come true. May success be everywhere around you! May Allah bless you always!

I want you to become a successful doctor.. okay? No politics! πŸ€’

It is your birthday
and on this day
We want you to know that
you are a very
special person
who has touched and warmed
many lives
including ours
We also want you to know
how much Iweappreciate you

And here is a appreciation song for you:

Gadha jo khaye woh ghaas ho tum,
buddhe ka chyawanprash ho tum,
idiot stupid bakwaas ho tum,
jo bhi ho yaar, dost jhakkas ho tum

''In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite. You'll always be my friend, beyond words, beyond time and beyond distance.''

Addiii bhaaggoo!!! This girl is 18!!! OH NOO... Aap tou gayyi kaam se.. I wonder what big list she has for you!! U know kis cheez ki list.. haina?? πŸ€’ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€’

Dua hai Ki Kamyabi ke har sikhar pe aap ka naam hoga, aapke har kadam par duniya ka salam hoga, Himat se mushkilon ka samana karna hamari dua hai ki waqt bhi ek din aapka gulam hoga. Happy Birthday

Some of the things jinke begair birthday is pheeka pheeka for Amna devil

TUM JIYYOOO HAZZZAAAROOO SAAL!!  πŸ˜ƒ

Allah aapko har mor pe zindagi ke kamyaab kare.. Ameen πŸ˜Š

YOU KNOW THAT WE LOVE YOU DAMMITTT!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

-ADDIII AND CYMA 

PS: The IPKKND family is here to wish you also!

Edited by cymateli - 10 years ago
cyma.amna thumbnail

OMG OMG!!!  πŸ€ͺ

ADDIII

CYMMAAA!!!

You girls!!!

you both!!
yes yes you!!

you both are AWSUM!!

awww..

What a SURPRISE!!
LOVED IT *HUGS*

iwas actually like this

jab mjhe mera surprise nahi mil raha tha 

Originally posted by: cymateli

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Dear Amna
Happy Birthday to you..!!

awww,, Thankyou my girls πŸ€—

May all ur WILDEST wishes cum true today and everyday  bas just stay loyal to RK and Shyamu!!

WHAT THE!!!

Hamari JAAN!!!πŸ˜ƒ We met some months back na? ummm shayad almost a year! But look how close have we three gotten itne kam time mein!! Truely its because of ur bubbly nature darling!
Yeh zindagi na mile gi dobaara!You are one of the best things that has happened to us in this life!! We wish you only the VERY BEST on your BIG day!!  

hehhe πŸ˜ƒ

THANNKKYYOOOUUU!!!!!!

Aap sach mein bohat achhe ho.. par bohat ajeeb bhi ho par jaise bhi ho hamari jaan ho  πŸ€— 

AWWW *HUGS*  

:')

Talking to you everyday has become like the most important thing. You keep me going.. whenever we are upset you are there, whenever we lose hope you are there.. our fights, our masti, our bakwaas, our love for things, our hatred for things, our small khushis over choti choti baatein all have become sooo important in this small time. Cant imagine life without you now! Show rahe na rahe.. hum rahe ge saada yahan.. rahe gi hamari daastaan!

Amnaaa... Cyma is getting emotional.. addii all fine... I will start crying agar aur kuch bola about our friendship!

I LOVE YOU BOTHHH BAUHAT ZIADA!!

Again A very Happy Birhday to you bachha.. oops big girl now!! May all your good dreams, wishes come true. May success be everywhere around you! May Allah bless you always!

I want you to become a successful doctor.. okay? No politics! πŸ€’

yeah BIG girl now πŸ˜Ž

Ameenn...

A successful Doctor and πŸ˜‰

bindaas poltician too Cymaaa... πŸ˜³

It is your birthday
and on this day
We want you to know that
you are a very
special person
who has touched and warmed
many lives
including ours
We also want you to know
how much Iweappreciate you

And here is a appreciation song for you:

Gadha jo khaye woh ghaas ho tum,
buddhe ka chyawanprash ho tum,
idiot stupid bakwaas ho tum,
jo bhi ho yaar, dost jhakkas ho tum

ROFL πŸ˜†

i actually fell down when i was reading this πŸ€£

''In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite. You'll always be my friend, beyond words, beyond time and beyond distance.''

πŸ€—

QUOTE=cymateli]

Addiii bhaaggoo!!! This girl is 18!!! OH NOO... Aap tou gayyi kaam se.. I wonder what big list she has for you!! U know kis cheez ki list.. haina?? πŸ€’ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€’

Arree...rukkooo πŸ˜†

bhaago mattt...

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

kitni bhi un kaamon ki list q na bana lun meri koi nahi sunega Uss muamlay me πŸ˜‰

Dua hai Ki Kamyabi ke har sikhar pe aap ka naam hoga, aapke har kadam par duniya ka salam hoga, Himat se mushkilon ka samana karna hamari dua hai ki waqt bhi ek din aapka gulam hoga. Happy Birthday 

HAEYY.. IA 

thankyou phir se :' )

ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY...
BLOW THE CANDLES ND MAKE A WISH...
NOW CUT THE CAKE
MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE ND MAY U GET ALL THE HAPPINESS OF DIS WORLD...

OK NOW COMING TO THE UPDATE...
AWWW ITS SOOO DAM SWEET...
EVRYONE IN D HOUSE INCLUDING ASHU LIED TO KHUSHI ND DID NOT WISH HER FOR ONCE NLY TO GIVE HER THE SURPRISE...
ME SURE ALL THESE R ARNAV'S PLANS COZ HE KNEW IT DAT HIS WIFE WILL GET ANGRY WEN NONE WILL WISH HER ND FINALLY AFTR GETTING THE SURPRISE SHE WILL B HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD...
AWWW DATS SOOO SWEET OF HIM...
ACTUALLY HE IS INDEED KHUSHI'S PRINCE CHARMING...
I LOVE IT HOW ARNAV MADE THE XCUSE OF THE MEETING ND LEFT THE HOUSE TO PLAN FOR THE SURPRISE...
LOVED THE CHAPPY DI...
ITS SIMPLY AWSUM...
SO A NEW LOVE STORY IS BLOOMING BTWN AHU ND RHEA...
AHA WILL LOVE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER πŸ˜‰
LOVED IT HOW KHUSHI SAID ARNAV DAT SAHE DID NOT WEAR THE RED DRESS BECOZ SUMTYMS SHE ALSO WANTS TO DO THINGS AT HER OWN...
LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
PRINCESS IS ANGRY AND HER PRINCE IS ALL READY TO MANOFOY HER    
AWWW DI DIS IS SIMPLY ONE HELL FABULOUS CHAPPY πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I LOVE EVRY BITS OF IT...
AWSUM SIMPLKY AWSUM UPDATE...
I CANT WAIT TO READ THE NXT CHAPPY NOW πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ara_000 - 10 years ago
cymateli thumbnail
😎
Finally got time... Hola addii...

Congratulations!!!!
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

The update was jhakkas!! Khushi ka bhi birthday aa hi gaya 😊
Khushi is a complete drama πŸ˜›

Ashu πŸ˜†
Poor rhea 😳

I want to write soo much more but no time... Will get back to all the updates I missed along with proper comments after Tuesday... Sorry Edited by cymateli - 10 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
πŸ‘congratss fr new threaddd πŸ˜ƒEdited by rupzloveu - 10 years ago
PrInCeSs_dIVa thumbnail
congrats on the new thread :)
1 2 3 4 5 ... 105
Next