DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Heylo Ji
How are you all ? Hope you're all ji.Embarrassed

I'm here to leave you a notice.
 CM
MP_Radhaand myself (-DUGGUlicious-) will be away from India-forums for a period of around three weeks starting from 1st of June due to personal reasons.

Radha has been having some personal health issues and unfortunately I have exam period from first week of June, plus I'm also doing interns which will end in Mid July.

We would like to apologize to our members for the inactivity/absence. 
Due to these inevitable circumstances we won't be able to reply to PMs or address any reports /issues related to moderating ,so we kindly request all our members to contact GMs *Jayshree*,hetal or Adminvijay, for immediate needs.

Best Regards,
Radz and Parm

A/S Dev. Team

Edited by MP_Radha - 31 May 2013 at 10:41pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

SpunkyTigressPhoenixSnitch49christiandior.DeviatedTesoro.saher_90BilliCat.RadiantTreasure.ChammakChallo.JyotimenaSano88chand1234aartipartyyCrazyBoy-.Hd.-Jungli Billisomergasm.-Alina..lostatsea.-Ms.Wildcherry-ruky786-Ocean.eyes-Sunshine Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMPORTANT: DT Moderating...READ" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top