Saraswatichandra

The Director's Touch..

-Pro- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
When you have super experienced people in the crew of any show , you have to experience such kinda TWISTS , TURNS & SUSPENSE

It's my feeling that ( and as per the news from other articles ) SLB he himself has directed and conceptualised this particular part of the story and screenplay. πŸ˜²

So...
Is this going to be the CANNON BALL in the story..?? 
Is this going to be the point to PACE-UP the story..? (As per the words of Jenny : The writers are feeling that we are going slow , so we wanted to add some pace to the story. πŸ˜•)
Is this going to be the
TWIST IN THE TALE ..!!!!?????!?! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜•

I respect you Kumud πŸ‘ , those dialogues which you said in the end of today's (30/5/13) episode have just touched me πŸ˜­ and i and my fellow SaMudians are feeling very sorry about your situation ..! And Saras , I can't help you in this case but yet your justification was great too πŸ‘πŸΌ...!! ( Once Again , Simply Awesome Dialogues πŸ‘)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Rish.. thumbnail
But is that even acceptable that touching means crossing your limits?! 
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
With all due respect! Kumud is in the wrong here. Speaking about the scene- she says it's wrong! Girl, you should've said no! How can she blame Saras? She is acting like he raped her!?! I mean what the hell?!

Saras is hardly the kind of guy who force himself upon her!! She remembers his mother's saying now? After everything?!

If she was going to regret in the morning why do it in the first place?

I am sorry but I am highly disappointed with the way she is acting!

P.S- I loved Jenny in the scene though.
Originally posted by: ..Rish..

That ws not touching, it ws more dan dat😳
Jammy- thumbnail

Man it's obvious that it was more than touching... They slept together and now she is acting like Saras forced her into it!
-Pro- thumbnail

You haven't understood it yet.. 🀣 

THEY HAD S... πŸ€¬

I'm saying this as the precap gave me a little assurance , so did Kumud's condition in the epi and YES , some articles have assured me about this as well..!!!  πŸ’”

Though It's good for us to hear THIS news (It may not be for you but i feel so) but if we see this situation from Kumud's point of view , it's just.. 😭 .. A BIG FAT
SIN ..!!! πŸ˜­

Hey God , please save our Kumud..!! πŸ€” 
-Pro- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jammy-

Man it's obvious that it was more than touching... They slept together and now she is acting like Saras forced her into it!

@Jammy 

Saras gave his justification too and he is or he SHOULD be guilty about it..

And stop blaming Kumud , coz she ACTED as she was told by the DIRECTOR..!! πŸ€£
..Rish.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jammy-

Where did you see them sleeping together? 
Jammy- thumbnail
@Pruthveshvar- hahaha true
but total idiocy! And yaar just tell me Saras believes in himself and he thinks his love for her is pure! Hence what he did is justified in his eyes because they belong with each other, to each other. I don't want Saras feeling guilty.

And I understand it's a big deal for Kumud, she is scared but there is a better way to handle it. Talk it out with Saras, let him assure you that everything is fine. Let him help you clear your doubts. Let him make you trust him.

..Rish.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pruthveshwar

You haven't understood it yet.. 🀣 

THEY HAD S... πŸ€¬

I'm saying this as the precap gave me a little assurance , so did Kumud's condition in the epi and YES , some articles have assured me about this as well..!!!  πŸ’”

Though It's good for us to hear THIS news (It may not be for you but i feel so) but if we see this situation from Kumud's point of view , it's just.. 😭 .. A BIG FAT
SIN ..!!! πŸ˜­

Hey God , please save our Kumud..!! πŸ€” 

Definitely not PMS ! NO NO NO !! It was romantic and beautiful (but s** NO , they should have shown something but they showed nothing , atleast entering a room but no ) ...definitely not PMS !!!