I always wanted to be an actor: Neil Bhatt

Geeshu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged

I always wanted to be an actor: Neil Bhatt

Neil Bhatt

A page from the personal diary of Neil Bhatt

Hello everyone! This is Neil Bhatt, well known for playing the role of Lakshman in Sabke Jeevan Ka Adhar-Ramayan on Zee TV, here to tell you something about myself.

As a person, as my friends usually tell me, I am a very moody person. If I am in a good mood, I create wonders but if in a bad mood, then I prefer being in my own shell. In short, it is my mood which accelerates my life in both the good and bad way.

Talking about my acting, all I can say is that I always wanted to be an actor and was confident enough that I would live up to my dreams. Accordingly, I first participated in the dance reality show Boogie Woogie and also won the finale. From that stage I thought of getting into acting. And when I got a call from Sagar Arts for Arsalan, it was like bolt from the blue.

Life from Arsalan to 12/24 Karol Bagh to Gulaal to Gumrah and recently in Ramayan, my characters have been pretty different in every single concept. As a matter of fact, I always take up shows by which I can wash away the impact of my earlier portrayal. I always see to it that my viewers don't get to see me in a repetitive format.

For me, my finest work, where I grew as an actor and also blossomed was Gulaal. This provided me the perfect platform where I groomed myself and got to know different aspects of acting. Though Gulaal was one very good show, but somewhere it lacked in terms of marketing and was not able to sell itself much. So, many audiences were unaware of its concept. Being in this industry, I just want that somewhere our Indian television should innovate more. The same old melodrama has taken over the screen which at times maligns the image of Indian culture. I wish that Indian television is also accepted worldwide like international shows.

This is me Neil Bhatt taking your leave for now. We will meet up soon with some more interesting stuff.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
OMG Geeshu !!Thanks for sharing this wonderful article!!I always knew it ,a day would come when he would speak up that Gulaal had really given him a perfection which he might have always desired.Love you Neil..Gulaal was indeed a masterpiece and I loved you so much as Kesar...So sad state of affairs as Gulaal became doomed due to lack of promos etc..Biased behaviour SP..They make a ME even when Topi vau puts some extra chini in her chai or grows tarbooz to prove her mettle as the best bahu...
Lameness ki had on TV..
Neil waiting desperately for that day when you will get to direct or present a wonderful and meaningful showClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
happy dancing ...diary  entry by neil...

will be back here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
hein Shocked how on earth i missed this interview Wacko kill me Ouch thanks geesh for postingEmbarrassed
and he sounds so cute wen he writes about himself Blushingawww i swear someday i m gonna steal his diary Day Dreaming  thts for sure Cool...and mood swings Shocked phir se same pinch Ouch wht a freaking resemblance Shocked hey bhaggu now i doubt yeah mere kumbh k mele mein bichada hua twin to nahi Cry  and prabhu bas itni prathna hai agla role gulaal mood or utter chii mood mein lena Wink (haath joding and pair pakading )Cry and woowie he talks about kesar yay PartyDancingPartymuch has been said about it ...for kesar i would say this only  "muddat baad kise ne ishq kiya warna humne to sirf love affairs he dekhe the"Embarrassed... :D...koi waah to bole re.LOL

jokes apart... neil so nice to hear from u Embarrassed loved every bit of it Day Dreamingand waiting for ur next diary entry Day Dreaming god bless and take care love yaa Heart

Edited by arti07 - 02 June 2013 at 8:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top