sanju_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Holding that paper,she blushed a little more'
finally Prithvi had done it.. It is his way of expressing love dat he had sent a letter to her.. no it's not just a letter, it is a love letter expressing all his love for her..it was so adorable n perfect. She tuckled the letter behind her clothes in the cupboard,jjust incase someone finds it..
                             "Why did he ask me to meet him in his farmhouse??",she said herself.. Normally it was unoccupied at this time.I Wondered why he wanted me to meet there.."But I trusted him",though she was a little nervous she had complete faith on him..

She swept through the dresses n a red dress caught her attention.she remembered once Prithvi said dat she looked hot in red dress. She took the dress out of the bundle in which it was piled n raised it infront of her eyes to get a better view.The dress was sleeveless n it was a backless except for the threads to keep it on' She then put on some little makeup n applied some black maskara to bring out her brown eyes n applied some lipstick.now she looks simple yet beautiful. She glanced at the clock, it was 7pm. She must be der in an hour. She quickly changed n left. Finally she reached the venue She stepped on the bed of roses..
sanju's dress

At the door witing for me was my prince charming. I stared in his eyes, the told me so much.His love was so visible in his eyes as they met me. I forgot all my worries as he pulledme towards him. He pulled her closer n she rested her head on his chest. He kissed on her forehead and caressed her hairs while she got lost in his arms. Suddenly he broke the hug  " Sanjana, lets go inside now, or do u wanna do everything her only",he said with a wink. She blushed undoubtedly. She got inside and kept gazing at the wonderful decorations. It was a huge house, more like a palace decorated with balloons n red roses n orchids'  He first takes out a bouquet of red roses and hands dem to her. She smiled at him n looked around the house n says," its so beautiful Prithvi"'
Prithvi : Not morethan u''.
She blushed a little. Then the looked into each others eyes'

I couldn't help bt stare at her beauty. She was stunning. Sanjana was the most amazing girl I had met in my life. I never knew she would become so important for me. I would give up my life for her.

He led her to the table where a choclate cake was present n it was written SANJANA AND PRITHVI FOREVER' Then he stood behind her n together they cut the cake n fed each other. Then he tookout a gold wrapped package and opened a heart shaped box. When she opened it she saw a beautiful diamond heart shaped pendant with a chain. He placed it on her bare neck.She couldn't believe her eyes,it was such a beautiful pendant.. Then he asked her" Mujhe bhook lagi hai.. can we have something??" she nodded n dey had der dinner n some chit-chat' Then he got up from his seat n went to her and forwarded his hands for a dance.. They danced on ishq wala love..
He den ask her to look up at the sky'as soon as she looks up fire crackers start.. bursting in the sky and it was written "I LOVE U SANJANA" n he bent down n says," I don't know how all this started bt I know dat I love you sanjana.. I love you from the day 1 I met you.. I will always luv u.. you r my life.. I want to feel you in my hands forever.. I Luv u from the bottom of my heart.. WILL U BE MINE FOREVER?? She had tears in her eyes n she hugged him tight n says I luv u too Prithvi..
He cupped her face in his hands .. she looked at him n he pulled her face more n slowly he moved forward n captured her lips n she also responded with equal passion.. while kissing his hands slide upwards from her waist through her back n he was rubbing her neck from behind. He was kissing her passionately, all his love for her sprouted up..bt den he realised what he was doing was wrong..

She could read the message in his eyes n she respected him for his decision.. bt nothing could stop her from getting lost in his arms as she gave him a tight hug'. At this time rose petals start showering on them''..

so... how is it guys...???
if u like it pls comment.. if u don't,,den also comment...
Edited by sanju_arsha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice!! and am the first one to comment... luved it ... very niceEdited by angel0900 - 10 years ago
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it's nice dear...
thanx for the PM...
Sanju..Prithvi Forever..
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sanvi forever..
nice one ...loved it
thnks for the pm