Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

What is the novel's story of Dil-e-Muztar? Ending?

ekumeed Senior Member
ekumeed
ekumeed

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Dear Member and Viewer of Dil-e-Muztar:

I remember reading somewhere that the serial Dil-e-Muztar is based on a Pakistani/Urdu novel. So, if you have any information about the novel's story, please share in a brief summary, as I would like to know how the drama ends. 

Thank you for any sharing in advance. And take care.

--Iqra-- IF-Rockerz
--Iqra--
--Iqra--

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Spoiler Alert!!!! 

It's sad. Seela dies. 

"She was ill because Adeel left her. He apologises to her and confesses in the hospital that he loves her more than she ever loved him but could never keep her happy and then she dies."

Source, a PM convo I had. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yum_SRHeavenlyBliss.Cup-Of-Chaiserendipity.

marshiamumu Groupbie
marshiamumu
marshiamumu

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Iqra--

Spoiler Alert!!!! 

It's sad. Seela dies. 

"She was ill because Adeel left her. He apologises to her and confesses in the hospital that he loves her more than she ever loved him but could never keep her happy and then she dies."

Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
what!!! Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
but y...awww that's so sad Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
but there was a similar scene when Sila fell ill n adeel confesses that he loves her...Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nayhaalserendipity.

marshiamumu Groupbie
marshiamumu
marshiamumu

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Spoiler Alert!!!! 

It's sad. Seela dies. 

what!!! sila dies!!! nooo plzzz Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. i wanted to see them re-unite n live happily Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
but there was a similar scene when sila fell sick n adeel confessed his love Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

--Iqra-- IF-Rockerz
--Iqra--
--Iqra--

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Yeah, idk LOL. I got that PM before the drama started, and I have to catch up big time with the show. Maybe, they altered it? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mary78613

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Stunnerz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I hope they change the ending :(

--Iqra--

Uzma005 Goldie
Uzma005
Uzma005

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I read on the fb page of dil muzter that it is not based on ne novel. Its orignalscript

marshiamumu

DeadDevil IF-Sizzlerz
DeadDevil
DeadDevil

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Spoiler Alert!!!! 

It's sad. Seela dies. 

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
*DEAD!!!!!

Go to top