Pakistani Serials

What is the novel's story of Dil-e-Muztar? Ending?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ekumeed

ekumeed

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Dear Member and Viewer of Dil-e-Muztar:

I remember reading somewhere that the serial Dil-e-Muztar is based on a Pakistani/Urdu novel. So, if you have any information about the novel's story, please share in a brief summary, as I would like to know how the drama ends. 

Thank you for any sharing in advance. And take care.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is the novel's story of Dil-e-Muztar? Ending?" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Iqra--

IF-Rockerz

--Iqra--

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Spoiler Alert!!!! 

It's sad. Seela dies. 

"She was ill because Adeel left her. He apologises to her and confesses in the hospital that he loves her more than she ever loved him but could never keep her happy and then she dies."

Source, a PM convo I had. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yum_SRHeavenlyBliss.serendipity.Cup-Of-Chai

marshiamumu

Groupbie

marshiamumu

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Iqra--

Spoiler Alert!!!! 

It's sad. Seela dies. 

"She was ill because Adeel left her. He apologises to her and confesses in the hospital that he loves her more than she ever loved him but could never keep her happy and then she dies."

Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
what!!! Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
but y...awww that's so sad Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
but there was a similar scene when Sila fell ill n adeel confesses that he loves her...Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nayhaalserendipity.

marshiamumu

Groupbie

marshiamumu

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Spoiler Alert!!!! 

It's sad. Seela dies. 

what!!! sila dies!!! nooo plzzz Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. i wanted to see them re-unite n live happily Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
but there was a similar scene when sila fell sick n adeel confessed his love Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

--Iqra--

IF-Rockerz

--Iqra--

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Yeah, idk LOL. I got that PM before the drama started, and I have to catch up big time with the show. Maybe, they altered it? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mary78613

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I hope they change the ending :(

--Iqra--

Uzma005

Goldie

Uzma005

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I read on the fb page of dil muzter that it is not based on ne novel. Its orignalscript

marshiamumu

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Spoiler Alert!!!! 

It's sad. Seela dies. 

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
*DEAD!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top