Blast from the Past Thread #12, pg 63, epi 139 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
congrats on new thread 
wow today 
payal will say 
kaise bhai hai aap aapka bhai khudkhushi karne ja raha tha aur apne roka bhi nahiπŸ˜†
god cannt wait 
pls clock speed up
Congratulations to all blasters on new thread πŸ₯³.

Beautiful first page with amazing creations.

What a pick of song really IPKKND

Tu iss tarah se meri zindgai main shamil he

and the best mehfil of the show is here BFTP.

Thnaks to all of you for relieving the magic and

glory of this show once again. 
Thnx to Indi and Durga for such a marvelous job on opening the thread as always.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
There is a lot behind the screen which eyes can't meet and as we always unaware of it but you both are really stars as always.As Indi said Durga you took the command this time .You go girl! Such a wonderful job.⭐️

@Durga in red and blue muahhh for that.Can;t wait for classic Thapad and yes our Great ASR and filmy .too good πŸ‘β­οΈ 
My Fav
A comfort in the relationship is reached
Meanwhile the trust in someone is breached
Out of the blue, a shocking truth she discovers
As the wily face of a shrewd man uncovers

KKG teaches ASR, filmy stuff with great pride
Kya bolun ab, this is going to be a roller coaster ride

@Indi
My fav lines from your wonderful Starburst post.⭐️ Such a brilliant piece

blaster's log, stardate 01122011.33. is our trek any less of a mission or adventure than the famous one to the stars and planets unknown? hyuk hyuk.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
submission to a higher force some call pyaar, πŸ˜Š
 unexpected alliances are going to threaten our pulse rates. a reprieve from shyam will be granted, you think? but we are sure our man with the stick out (if not pointy) ears will save us no matter what.β­οΈπŸ‘

@wiwy...My dear Riddler tell me from which angle its easy so I can use all the tools to figure out exact dimensions of this Riddle.β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘ I have to find wiwy shtyler...and I think you know who because he is good at these things...wink winkπŸ˜‰

@Supriya
I love love love your Collage, all the expression full faces .β­οΈπŸ‘

@Cynthia My favπŸ‘β­οΈ beautiful piece really what we should name this love?

When you are mesmerized by her beauty at a softly lit poolside, a mesmerizing pull towards her, an absolute moment of total forgetfulness of who and what you are.

Because she is there and you want her with your whole being.  Your attempt at finally kissing those luscious but innocent lips has been interrupted by a reality check.

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

@Ami wonderful Drolls as always and :Hussa ..Phassaβ­οΈπŸ‘

My fav

It would take a few breaking of barriers before Khushi would crack the code to see him crack his first itsy bitsy smile though her innocent apology...after throwing scorching hot tea on him. It didn't take her long after that to get him to laugh whole heartily though another innocent apology this time with the help of a little besan...there was one time in particular his smile spoke volumes and that was when he actually made Khushi happy with two silver coins, how her khushi reflected on his face beautifully.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Samin.I read this piece more than enough you can imagine and never get tired of its beauty.β­οΈπŸ‘
My fav are many but this one as it cuts my heart reading and seeing it.

• When Khushi said, "Sapno ke duniya mein rehna hi accha hain Lavanya ji, kyunki Aasli duniya mein sirf dil toot-te hain," she in her dream world was married to Arnav and even happy although he was comparing her to Delhi's autorickshaw. And in reality she got Arnav who broke her heart by getting engaged to Lavanya, and telling her that for him love had no meaning, and gloating over her broken heart. When Arnav closed the door leaving the GH and Khushi jolted on the sound - made me remember - yes asli duniya mein - in real world the heart gets broken, and no one hears that and it is even obscured by the sound of a slamming car door. The crying afterwards echoed when Khushi told him, "Hum jaante hain ke hamare hone na hone se aapko koyi faraq nehi padta."
@Horizon

Excellent song choiceβ­οΈπŸ‘ "Tu iss tarah se meri zindagi mein shamal hai"
my fav as it does make a big difference😊
Although his emotions always swayed when it came to this pagal/ clumsy girl,  as we make this journey of love and life with this man, he would literally start dancing to her tunes during the Payash alliance. From bluntly pointing to her "aukath" in the middle of the road to making a "deal" with her to settle the scores for his bro.. .. he has indeed come a long way!  Whether he hates, gets attracted, desires, pushes away, feels possessive and jealous or appeases himself ... one thing that remained constant in the realm of Arnav Singh Raizada ever since she fell into his arms as if from heavens . is the girl that made all the farq/ difference...Khushi Kumari Gupta! Suffices to say.. love her or hate her.. he just can't get over her.. she is on his mind/ heart always!

@sohara What a classic action you have in your mind for Shyam.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I think wee all should join you in this splendid action.Seriously he deserves more than that.😑😑

@Katlyn Once again putting up such a big effort for bringing all these videos ,VMs and SBS clips.β­οΈπŸ‘ You are unseen hero of this thread.I know it takes time and frustrates when you can't find what you are looking for on the web.

@Anita Yeh AAA for AwesomeπŸ‘β­οΈ

@ our new Additions SALOONI and ArshiDiehardfan Welcome and Thankyou .Love you guys with your new and provocative thoughts.ArshiD loved your VMs β­οΈπŸ‘and Salooni me like your writingsβ­οΈπŸ‘

Thnx to everyone liking my Padta hai...Nahi Padta hai write up😊Thank You

@Blasters new and old always appreciate your time and efforts for this thread.Our silent readers and admirers and those who make us feel special with their presence just by popping their names in "likes" and those who PM us with their love😊
To ALL

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago

Another thread, feels amazing,you all make this place to special!!! words fall short to describe, just looking fwd to more missions with all the lovely blasters :)

Durga, thanks so much for taking on this thread in Indi's absence, i'm sure so much goes into it that we stay oblivious to. THANK YOU!!πŸ€—

Indi, Thank you for what ever you contributed to getting this thread going!!πŸ€—and  being a star treck, the next generation fan, i smiled through you post. I agree our missions take us just as high and just a deep...certainly for me there one object in particular no less than a black hole, that likes suck me in his essence every time...and i happily obligeπŸ˜† thanks for that awesome piece.

Doc, ur banner is awsome! love the treatment you gave it, and i like that the pics are from the epis in the plast :)

Supi! love your new collage!!! its gorgeousπŸ‘ and the blaster one is also GREAT!! thanks for putting me in Khushi's dupatta which  always gets to touch and tease his face πŸ˜ƒ wiwy can have the dilπŸ˜‰ i see all the pics are shoulder grabs, nice touch!πŸ‘πŸΌ btw thanks for liking my "hassa" piece!

Wiwy, another great ridlle...thanks for saying its easy,not i feel even more stupified...ok shall try to give it a try πŸ˜‰ thank you much for all the love to the drool corner and also to the hassa piece. 

ArshiH, Wonderful piece on farq!!! loved you dive into how it was always there...indeed it was starting with the pearls...that was my fave part. Lovely creations all of them, you first collage is beautiful and touching, thanks for it!

Kate!! mmuaaas for all the gifs...couldn't view at work so i finally saw,very nice selections!!

Cyn, ❀️d your piece, i so feel the frustration dammit!! you written it so well,  Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon...one of a kind, can't it ever be named? i suppose we can try.

Samin, i look fwd to reading another one of you connecting things when time permits, but if the past is anything to go by, i'm ready to be blown away with you unique insight.

Chalhov, Sohara, Anita, Horizon, Sabrina, and all the regulars (i know i'm  missing someone, sorry long day) and our new additions AD and Salooni πŸ€— and big thanks to everyone for making this thread so special. 
Also a big thanks to the silent readers, and also the readers who stop by to press the "like" button and occasionally comment.

Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS BLASTERS! WE HAVE MADE IT to 12!πŸ‘

Episode 127

Rash Decisions

The engagement occurs tomorrow or never, he says' the Rajkumar has spoken.  Now the decision is yours.

Sometimes rash decisions are made, while some are coerced; the decision to get engaged by both of these lovebirds was extreme.  They hurt each other and on top of it become engaged to other people.  So what happens when you are deeply hurt?  Some of us stay quiet while others react.

Arnav becomes angry; his gussa grows and he takes it out on the one he loves.

Lavanya and the family are upset.  How can her family, who lives abroad come by tomorrow?  Impossible.  Everyone is trying to placate her but she is upset, Kushi knows the reason behind Arnav's rash decision, so she knows too, that she is the only one who will be able to solve this situation.  She follows him and he ignores her; they end at the poolside.

She asks him what he is doing.  He snaps at her that he doesn't have to answer to her.  She says when the engagement was set for next month... it is tomorrow, he interrupts.  She asks him why so fast.  He is really annoyed now, he stands up and asks her not to interfere with decisions he makes in his life.  What do you think of yourself, she asks him?  Who do you think you are?  Just because people don't say anything to you because they are scared,  doesn't mean that...she stops...can't speak those unspoken words and thoughts and then she continues, when Anjali and Nani have spoken with the priest and fixed...she can't say it, his engagement.  He knows she can't say the word, he knows it. 

This is exactly the reaction he wanted from her.  He wanted to see her have the pain he is feeling. 

She continues, it will take time for Lavanya to get ready, for her family and friends to come. So he asks her whether she has sent her to discuss this situation.  She answers no, then why are you here, he asks.  If they have a problem then they...give her a chance, Kushi exclaims.  She's tried to talk to you but you didn't listen.

Nor will he listen to her! Now get lost!

Believe it or not I pain for this hurt boy man.  His pain runs deep.  She has cut him to the core and he is lashing out and on top of it all makes these rash decisions! Stupid boy man and you graduated from Harvard, I ask again.

Kushi on the other is hurt but now she is getting angry, an injustice is being done here and she hates injustice.

Nahi get lost, she answers.   He turns and looks at her.  She says this is not a joke and finally says those words,"It's your engagement."  Ahhh, finally now he can get his two cents in.  "Will YOU explain it to me? First handle your own engagement." 

She looks away and says she is not talking about hers but his.  EXACTLY, he says MINE.

He takes these few moments to let his guard down, he knows he can speak with her; he just needed the right moment to speak his mind.  Softly he says to her whether he gets engaged or not, whether it takes place tomorrow or after a year, what difference does it make to you?  The 14 year old boy is asking.  That inner child is crying out and wants her to reveal her love for him, but he stands there with his ASR face and stance for protection.

A gust of wind, her eyes saddened, his searching, almost pleading for the right answer, waiting...It is she who looks away, he is still searching, she answers him.

Whether your engagement happens or not, what difference should it make to me? 

She has asked him the same question.  Her insecurities as well have come in to play. She needs to know exactly what he needs to know.

They both stand there silently, she looking down; he is still searching, possibly hoping for the answer he wants to hear.  IPK could have ended right here with the correct answer! LOL, not really.

She has decided, "Did you hear me?  It doesn't make a difference to me?"  Her words almost choked out.  With tears in her eyes she says only for the sake of the others she is there.  Gussa enters his eyes, revenge IS going to happen.  He grabs her wrist and pulls her inside.

La is trying to explain to her mother about the quick engagement, when he comes in with Kushi holding her wrist, he lets go as he calls Lavanya's name.  Only Lavanya now has rights on his touch at the present time.  ASR proceeds to tell them that he has agreed with Kushi and the engagement will be next week, but he can't wait any longer than that. She looks away obviously it hurts to hear.  Oh and yes, she is such a good worker and she has been the catalyst for his and La's alliance so she will take over all the preparations for the engagement. 

Oh and by the way Kushi, I hope that doesn't matter to you!

Of course it matters to her just look into her eyes ASR, you know you can see everything there.

Everyone is congratulating her and asking what did she say to him.  So they begin to make preparations, even Akash wants to help with invitations and he tells Kushi if she needs him at her house he will do it.  Very sweet just to see his Payal!

Anjali is measuring Arnav and tells him first she will buy his ring.  He is just standing there pouting.  He says he is not going to buy the ring he has more important things like meetings to attend.  My goodness man, it's your engagement to the wrong woman at least be involved.  He doesn't want a kurta nor does he want to be involved but he perks up when he hears Kushi's name on the phone.  Anjali is upset with him and Shyam tells her to relax.  Shyam  says he is going for she won't go on a date with him so he will find someone else.  He tells her he has to work since she is so busy and he has case tomorrow. UGHHH.

Kushi is making jalebi.  I guess too much stress for our dear one.  Why not? The love of your life is becoming engaged to your girlfriend.  She is on the phone with Anjali making plans.  She needs the decorators' number so she can give them a call.  She dials and the flying phone leaps into Shyam's hand. Kushi must be his work case.  He asks her is she tense again after seeing the mountain of jalebis she has made.  He knows because of all the responsibility she has.  How does he know?

Again Mami is trying to get Akash to pay attention to her pictures of women she wants him to marry.  Anjali comes over saving him as always.  She has a few more names to be added to the invitations list.  Mami is so frustrated she never knew how much planning she would have to do for his wedding, but Akash is NOT making a rash decision.

Shyam has turned his back on her drinking some water, I guess thinking about what to say.  He is an attorney so he will come up with something quickly.  Ah yes, she went back to work there, it is engagement time and of course the rich people will take advantage and use her.  You are looking tense from the responsibilities and so you are making jalebis.  You should spend more time at home he thinks, since everyone needs her.  He hands her a jalebi and goes to leave.  She says to him that she spoke with someone on Anjali's phone whose voice sounded just like him.  He makes an excuse that where he was today there was no network so he couldn't make any calls.  She says she wasn't saying that he called just that the man's voice sounded like yours. Something is fishy, she knows it.

The list is final and Anjali and Akash are in conversation.  She wants to know when he will leave an imprint on someone's heart.  When can she start working on his proposal?  He says to her he has spoken with her.  What did she say?

In the GH Amma is talking with the girls about love.  Thinking is not always so good.  We don't make love happen God does.  Payal is thinking about Akash.  Some marriages are fixed so soon that you wonder if it is the right thing, is this the right man, who you don't know well, we don't get answers until we live the life together and sometimes they last for life.  Amma feels that Shyam and Kushi may have a chance and she knows that Kushi will get all her happiness after marriage. 

Will she?

Rash Decisions never hold up well.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago

Warning: Music player is on!

Wow, another beautiful thread! Thank you Indi and Durga for ensuring that our voyage continue to blast ahead!!

Durga: Fabulous opening lines and poem. Thank you for all that you do!!

Doc: Georgeous thread #12 banner! Awesome job on the use of colors.

Arshi: Fantastic BFTP banner, collage and gifs."Padta hai...Nahin Padta hai...yeh Fadak!" What a beautiful and indepth piece! These silly kids tried so hard to stay away from each other!

Supriya: Love both of your collages.

Indi: Wow, thank you for such a well-written and creative piece! I'm a Star Trek (TNG) fan myself and what a special treat it is to link it with our Arshi!! I was smiling too just like Ami!!  Yes, we will continue to trek through this vast space together!! Thanks for all your hard work!

Wiwy: I don't have clue on this one but will try.

Ami: Drooling over your DC!!!  'Hassa toh Phassa!', amazing piece! Khushi brought much needed laughters and love into Arnav's life. Wow, we both like Star Trek TNG!! highfive.gif  

Cynthia: "Frustrated and Engaged", fabulous write-up! One of my favorite lines..."When reality has you seething because you have become weak; you have let the walls of your stoned in heart crumble for a moment's weakness and now you have become so frustrated, that you purposely want to hurt her for letting your guard down and so you fix your engagement to another..."

Chalhov: Lovely collages and post!  I really love the siblings bonding.

Indi, Durga, Ami, Arshi, Supriya, Chalhov, Wiwy, Cynthia, Samin, Sohara, Anita, Horizon, Sabrina, goofy, Rebecca, Sigrid, Doc, Salooni and Arshidiehardfan, and all Blasters:  Thank you so much for making this thread so very special!  In addition, my warm thanks to the silent readers!!

Beautiful bondings just like everyone here on our thread!!  πŸ€—

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Hi dear Blasters!!  OMG, this is too EPIC!!  I love this scene...what crap!! 🀣

[SBB] 1st Dec 2011: Barun & Sanaya (Khushi gives tips to Arnav on how to convince Mami for Payal), Episode 134 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2PWhhjuea4[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2PWhhjuea4

[SBS] 1st Dec 2011: Barun & Sanaya (Khushi's tips for Arnav on how to convince Mami for Payash), Episode 134  [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB6jHLlqfjA[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB6jHLlqfjA

credit to uploader Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago

Congrats for the new thread 

Congratulations to new thread. We are done the roller coaster ride of episode 124- 130, I think the most painful IPKKND episodes and made me realize behind the layers of facade of a person there is a human being who is capable of feelings they themselves hate to have.. There is a saying a intelligent person rarely makes the same mistake twice.Each episode I was feeling our ARSHI's pain, their dilemma of lost love, their pain of jealousy. We knew Khushi is not materialistic- however that did not mean she was happy when she saw the set she liked on Lavanya. We know Arnav things is everything can be bought with money, however even with all that money he was hurting because he was unable  to make Khushi tell him - he was important to her .The pain was evident for all of us ARSHI lovers because we loved them both and it was difficult to chose one or the other. So even ardent Khushi lovers may have felt Khushi was making a mistake by giving in to Shyam and still supporting Lavanya at the same time even huge Arnav fans would have felt that Arnav was bantering on her. At the same time the pain we had for ARSHI was nothing compared to what we all felt ARSHI was going through and understood we loved them as a couple, and their seperation was more painful then all their ego clashes.Probably ARSHI also came to the conclusion that pain of telling they loved each other and bear the consequences of an angry Nani, Anjali, Bua, Amma, Shyam, La and all was nothing compared to what they had to and the people surrounding them had to endure by them not conceding to their own love because of their huge egos.Also whenever in the 398 episodes I was thinking Khushi should have left Arnav or Arnav gave up a lot for Arnav I remembered what they went through by not staying together or choosing a person they liked because of similarities to them in thinking rather then the one whom they loved and say- Arnav aur Khushi Kabhi Alag neho ho sakte- separation was not an answer for them at least.
Edited by samin6 - 10 years ago
Episode 133

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXBY5mZjGvE[/YOUTUBE]

A Star Plus segment from Youtube.

First telecast Thursday, 1 December, 2011

Only Dailymotion full episode links today

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz96md_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-133_shortfilms#.UZ04rYvn8cA

Dailymotion with English subtitles:

Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4IlHC84nnD1RI46BgM

Thanks, Katelyn for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago