Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Poor Auto Driver... :D

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
🤣 Poor Auto driver cannot bear Rashi's super sounded yelling seems his heart was weak so might be he go fainted poor soul 🤣 😆 rolf...

Plz anyways tellme the so called shotcut of Auto driver.. Dont its look like they stuck in some house back side the place was really weirdo 😕 nor its look like a road side place its look like some one house or some factory and Wow im amazed so many speculate her age 10 months.. I never seen 10 months old baby such awear n talkative how clearly she say Rashi 😲 well may im wrong may be i dont know abt kids.. May be 10 months old baby had awear so much who know to walking nor walking infect running or talking not only mumma papa but Rashi.. Thats was indeed an O M G moment forme well anyways.. Althought dont like the episode.. Much.. So parts i felt full with bloopers but ya thats SnS any thing fair in SNS world when 10 months old Meera talking walking or Running so other all are just normal.. 😆Edited by -GiNa- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sherry I am with you and I will shout it from the rooftops.  Meera is too young to be walking and running as they have shown her.  Just goes to show you that cvs have got no idea of the development stages of a baby.  Either they are unmarried or they closed their eyes for the first two years of their children's lives.  Like in movies and tv land one minute they are handed a newborn baby, they close their eyes and lo and behold a talking, walking, running baby is in front of them.  They must think it is normal.  😆  Numnuts!
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Sherry I am with you and I will shout it from the rooftops. Meera is too young to be walking and running as they have shown her. Just goes to show you that cvs have got no idea of the development stages of a baby. Either they are unmarried or they closed their eyes for the first two years of their children's lives. Like in movies and tv land one minute they are handed a newborn baby, they close their eyes and lo and behold a talking, walking, running baby is in front of them. They must think it is normal. 😆 Numnuts!

Exactually Xar... Meera is an one an half year kid.. Is possible for any 10 months old baby runing so fast..n talking so clearly.. Who hardly lift up his feets from floor.. Cvs must know us fools who dont know abt baby growth stages.. 😕
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

Exactually Xar... Meera is an one an half year kid.. Is possible for any 10 months old baby runing so fast..n talking so clearly.. Who hardly lift up his feets from floor.. Cvs must know us fools who dont know abt baby growth stages.. 😕

Sherry.  They are cvs after all.  Bacha hai,  Ek din to zaroor samaj jayege. 😃 ðŸ¤£  I suppose we must forgive them their mistakes.  😆
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Sherry. They are cvs after all. Bacha hai, Ek din to zaroor samaj jayege. 😃 🤣 I suppose we must forgive them their mistakes. 😆

Yeah actually.. We always forgive Cvs on their mistakes.. Now its become like are habbit 😆 some time Cvs logics is beyond my thinking.. 😳
nikkitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

🤣 Poor Auto driver cannot bear Rashi's super sounded yelling seems his heart was weak so might be he go fainted poor soul 🤣 😆 rolf...

Plz anyways tellme the so called shotcut of Auto driver.. Dont its look like they stuck in some house back side the place was really weirdo 😕 nor its look like a road side place its look like some one house or some factory and Wow im amazed so many speculate her age 10 months.. I never seen 10 months old baby such awear n talkative how clearly she say Rashi 😲 well may im wrong may be i dont know abt kids.. May be 10 months old baby had awear so much who know to walking nor walking infect running or talking not only mumma papa but Rashi.. Thats was indeed an O M G moment forme well anyways.. Althought dont like the episode.. Much.. So parts i felt full with bloopers but ya thats SnS any thing fair in SNS world when 10 months old Meera talking walking or Running so other all are just normal.. 😆

Nice post sherry...  See you too agreed at the last... Anything is fair in SnS... I think this is why this show is getting high TRPs ðŸ˜‰   .. All bloopers.. nothing seems real...  Still we love SnS...😆     Planning to go to USA and getting VISA is a big time taking for others  but for Modis it is very simple. When rashi told that she wants to go to USA.. ahem immediately told that the will book tickets to USA.😲  ..  If this is possible talking a 10 month old baby is nothing... ðŸ˜†    .. Loll.    ...  
fanfictionluver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
10months old baby's can walk and run around my own small bro started walking running when he was 10 months old and my small cuz they could utter mama papa so yeah the cv exaggerated a bit with meera vocabulary and in drama world they always portray kids too clever more then there age lol
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
now that meera is walking and talking ... Jigar children in a couple of weeks   will be older than ahem's daughter...   

Look at hetal  and koki   ...hetal is the older DIL  and KOKI 's ahem is alot older than jigar
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆😆😆😆
very well said
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am wondering how did they find such a skinny auto driver ...😲

and all the logic is thrown out yet again  ðŸ¤”