Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: paro1311

Vrushika Mehta.. u really made my day!!! she's done a lot on emotional nd really high energy high drama scenes till date but somehow i today was way ahead of all those performances.. nd as u said even i felt it was shantannu trying to control his laugh out thr instead of swayam πŸ˜†

i never thought i would get to c sharon go all protective for swayam especially in front of swayam.. this was one really gud scene for swaron in sometime now. 
comin to the precap..happy tears tom for me i think!!

Yeah I am certain that was not Swayam but it was Shantanuw hich we saw trying to control his laugh. And Vrushika jitna bolun uski tarif mein kam hai.😊
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshiswaron

Vrushika!!!!!! u are an amazing actress yaar!!! jab first day dekha tha bilkul bhi expect nahi kiya tha that tum itna improve karogi!! but today you and your cutenesss!!!! omg cuteness ki defination badal di tumne yaar!!!😳 superb yaar!! ab just waiting for tomorrow.. tab tak ke liye milte hai tumse swaron dreamland mein.. !!!!πŸ˜‰

Without any doubt she has redefined cuteness. And her improvement graph its really touchwood.

_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mehta girl for me ya she stole the show I was awestruck she is fantabulous in BB court scene it was too hilarious bow down vrushika her improvement graph is increasing "touch wood" .finally I am happy to see Sharon's over protective side towards swayam . Precap was sensational one its bliss and magical .
Edited by bhanumathitanha - 10 years ago
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaju

I can not say whome the scene  belonged or what happened..
Vrushika as Sharon nailed it tonight.
She was fab I loved the whole questioning sessio she had with Physio in her super hyper mode where she was even about to answer the question of whome she was to Swayam.
The leg out to make him fdall was fab.It  so looked like a kid protecting a person he loves by hurting the one hurting her love in a sweetest way..
And her smile and concerned approach to physio it was amazing..
With Precap I just want tomorrow 7 pm to coe soon..

Couldn't put it better than this - 'it looked like a kid protecting a person he loves by hurting the one hurting her love in sweetest way'. And best thing is I have always imagined Sharon to be over protective like this when she would enter into a relationship with Swayam. So it was a really a treat to watch the sequence. The way she kept following the physio and then the questions in super hyper mode was just simply awesome and as you say she nailed it.
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRonpankhuri

Vrushi just make me go speechless itta speed se to i havn't seen any actor growing.. I lovd 2day's epi.. Srp was so cute 2day.. Precap freaking awesome

Yep I too had never seen anyone grow as an actor so speedily. Hats off to her for her dedication.
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentPoet

amazing post πŸ˜ƒ

Vrush truly did steal the show tonight, she was amazing in the bb court scene, just like you said her body language, expressions, dialogue delivery everything was awesome...
that entire scene made me smile from ear to ear
coming to the precap it was a shock, a good one though... i must say i'm more than just pleased that the CVs are listening to us, and tum hi ho playing was the cherry on top😊

can't wait for tomorrow..😊

Well its about 20 hour now but still whenever I am watching that scene I couldn't help but grin ear to ear. Such was the awesomeness of her performance and the beauty of the scene. πŸ‘
fanista thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup gal u gt it rit ! i agree wid u πŸ˜Š
way  to go vrushi ...
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: blithe

I SO agree, today's SwaRon sequence was one of the most amusing sequence ever. I totally enjoyed it. Infact, today, I felt that after so many days, D3's essence is brought back in this episode with fun, masti and romance. All the elements were weighed equally and it had a good entertainment. 

In the entire sequence, it was Sharon and Vrushika , who stole the show for tonight. Vrushika was star of the episode. And about the pre-cap, I don't want to talk anything about that. Finally, I can see something substantial is on our way. So, yes! I am happy about that.  

Yep it does feel that D3 essence is back. And SwaRon sequence was without any doubt one of the most amusing sequence ever. I rarely have laughed watching D3 this much that I did yesterday. Kudos to writer but most importantly to Vrushi for giving some amazing performance.
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrushanharshi

no more words to say just loved the episode 

Vrushika was marvelous tonight
loved sharons attitude that no one messes with my man
she brought that physio on his toes
swaron eyelock was amazing
vrushika truly stealed the episode tonight
thank u cvs for giving her as our Sharon n thanx for these awesome swaron epi
the precap was😳 wow
hope to see more amazing swaron scenes

Yep no one messes with Sharon's man. Agar mess kiya to he would have to face wrath of Sharon πŸ˜› I bet physio would have learned it by now. πŸ˜‰.
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rumeli--

they stole the show..i was just watching vrushika this is the first time i saw her doin comic part and she killed it not even for once her expressions faded..
the way sharon handled the doctor who was troubling swayam was like dream come true for me..i alwyz read in ffs but this concern that sharon had on her face for her man..i just loved it..
and do i even need to say vrushika and shantanu were awesome in their performances this is the reason the scene turned out superb.

Yep it was dream come true stuff. I have always imagine Sharon to be over protective like this only for Swayam and seeing her in that mode was just amazing. Great work by Vrushika. She was the star yesterday. Simply amazing.