Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Friday episode ... super-O super-O - worthwhile watching

Starts with Seth coming to the house to demand for the money. SL comes down asking Mahesh to come down too.  Everyone gathers, SL asks Seth to deal with Mahesh and nothing to do with him. Then reveals that he knows everything and he won't do anything,

Seth asks for the money and Mahesh asks for time and SL asks how are you going to pay in two days.  Let's handover the house to Seth and move out.  Shocking face all around (on this episode rombha vaati kamichangal).

SL takes the brother's photo and handover the keys to SEth and leaves the house.  Waiting outside, Seth locks the house, and comes out.  There comes Mahesh, Nalini and Vikram.  Mahesh begs Seth to give him a chance to pay and allow his parents to go in.  Seth would not say yes.  He then begs Vikram to help him.  Vikram agrees but Malliga says no, not to help.  Then Vikram tells Ramesh to bring his family to his house.  Again Malliga says no. 

Just then, Neela, Lakshmi, Suja and Nans comes there.  Laks asks SL what is going on.  SL with his dialogue says what goes around comes around.  Ramesh gets angry with Neela and asks her to get out.  He forcefully tries to push her out from the compound.  SL gets angry and slaps (what else is new) Ramesh. (another shocking round the casts)   Asks who do you think you are touching.  She is my eldest daughter - my brother;s daughter.  The long lost Rajakumari (shocking around again).  Durga was amazed and Laks was wondering how SL knows about it.  Suja hugs Neela and Nan falls on her feet and apologises.  Durga smiles and put her head on Neela's shoulders.

Neela confesses to Laks, that SL knew all the plans and he agreed to it.   Neela tells Seth to collect the money from the office.  Then SL lectures Ramesh - see the difference between relations and other people?

Then Maligga apologises and ask them not to spoil her daughter's life.  Let the marriage take place.  Neela says no.  The marriage will not happen.  SL smirks.  The marriage will happen but not with your daughter.  The bride will be someone else.  (Shocked again).  When asked who?  Neela calls Manju.  Manju comes out of the car and walk with confidence.  Ramesh looks thiru thiru.  Neela says this is the bride. (shocking again).  Then Neela tells everyone that Manuju & Ramesh were in University and fell in love and they had a child togethe ... thodarum 

Edited by Caryn - 31 May 2013 at 10:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

idvarshamiganGiselhopper_oceanseelaksriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Back again Rajakumari (Page 3)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
I hope the serial is not ending...but it does look like it is...kind of loving the cast and the acting!
Especially Friday's episode was wonderful!

I bet there is a lot...why else was it opened with the samiyar giving her a solak to use when things go really bad?

For once, wishing a serial doesn't end this quick!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durga

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
So many things in one episode ShockedShockedShocked

thank you so much caryn for the updates Hug  Really things moved so fast. So it was manju after all who was making that call. Cant wait to see today's episode and pavam prethii... Confused feel sorry for her. So Suja is changed person now that she knows Neelambari is her long lost sister nu.

Guess serial is gona end this week pola.

Caryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
I was surprised too Ratna.  Like yellam oru episode leh mudincha maathiri irrukku.

What is next...?  To be frank I hate Karthik-Suja track.  It makes me angry.  If I was Suja, I will tell him where to jump and walked out.

Any revenge from Vikram?

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Caryn indha K and S matter lae my opinion totally opposite Tongue though i hate his character but his way of reform was good. So i am hoping both stays on nu...

as for others i wonder if they will cut all short or duno Ermm but i notice there is new add for new serial already ... so lets see how short they are going to make this Rajakumari.

Just when i really started to enjoy this neelambari in action ... Disapprove

Gisel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top